Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News (367 Views)

Aggrieved Customer Calls Out Polaris Bank Over UK School Tuition Refund Impasse / 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State / What Is The Meaning Of Unity School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by trutharena: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Below is the itemization of the Unity school fees/charges for first term as released on May 25th 2023.

From this, it can be seen that the “Tuition” is still free and boarding fee of 30k is included in the 100k fees.

Even looking at the date, the fees increase was initiated by ex president Buhari government and fake news peddlers are attributing it to Tinubu as the initiator.

CC: Mynd44

Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by trutharena: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Below is StatiSense comparison of the before and after for the school fees.

The after fees is in [].

Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by Uniyi: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
I have stopped fighting for people who are not fighting for my Success Long ago Op.

It's insanity
Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by trutharena: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Below is the receipt from someone in 2020/2021 session.

From this, uniform fees is not included and yet they paid 55k.

In the recently released data, uniform fee is 25k. If you add it to the 55k, you get like 80k for 2020/2021 session.

Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by Biodun556(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Obidients and fake news are like 5 and 6
Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by trutharena: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
Uniyi:
Then you wander why the government hasn't refuted it

How do you refute fake news if not to show the school fees itemization itself.
Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by MightySparrow: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Another fake news from Obidients
Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by sirklin(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Suffering and defending.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by Crowdboom(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Media of nowadays is satanic

If you believe any write up, you believe at your own perish.

That's the reason I do take my time before pass any comments on any topic because at end of the day you be embarrassed and regret.

Fake ppl plenty with fake elements
Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by barbstee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
These people will not stop spreading false news.

Their aim is to bring the Natio down.
Sore losers they are. I don't think any country can really grow with this kind of people.

My opinion
The earlier the better
Re: Photo: Proof That Unity School Tuition Fee Increase News Is Fake News by LeoDeKing: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ipob miscreants keep milling out fake news every minute. The same fake news they have been dishing out in support of Nnamdi Kanu and his biafuro bullshit to spite Buhari.

Only a fool will continue repeating same process but keep expecting different results.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASU Releases 2023/2024 Post-utme Admission Form / Can You Solve These? / JAMB Announces Dates For 2024 UTME Registration | Exam And Mock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.