Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) (1550 Views)

Faith Ajiboye Gives Hope To Nigerians In New Single 'nara Ekele' / Why Is Making A Comeback To The Nigerian Music Industry Difficult ? / NCDC Denies Reports Of Spending N1bn To Send SMS To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nigerians are going through Alot and they need relatable music. So I made this.

Let me know your reactions in the comments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxP9ysRqJ0

1 Like

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Candidlady: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Do you even listen to yourself when you are done recording

Asin ino understand

This nonsense of yours will drive us into more depression with your dirty brown teeth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Mozino007(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
You are wasting your God given talent bruv!,you will be a better fit for car washer Jabi lake area Abuja.No offense!

1 Like

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by iTroll: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
My reaction to that information

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nice one, keep being consistent and you'll blow soon.

4 Likes

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by wahalawahala: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mozino007:
You are wasting your God given talent bruv!,you will be a better fit for car washer Jabi lake area Abuja.No offense!
Candidlady:
Do you even listen to yourself when you are done recording

Asin ino understand

This nonsense of yours will drive us into more depression with your dirty brown teeth
Make2 una encourage the guy or just free am .. useless haters, atleast he's bold enough to follow his dream... Wetin una dey do with your lives than to hate.. mtcheew🙄

Ride on brother.. the more music u make , the better u get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Big up man
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Candidlady: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
Make2 una encourage the guy or just free am .. useless haters, atleast he's bold enough to follow his dream... Wetin una dey do with your lives than to hate.. mtcheew🙄

In your miserable god forsaken wretched havoced life don't mention me again

What pipe dream are you talking bout? Who wan follow dream won't wake up first ba?

Two nonentity
Allah ya saka mukuda alkairi

1 Like

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Has I am de bull do you something bad before? tongue
Candidlady:

What pipe dream are you talking bout? Who wan follow dream won't wake up first

Two nonentity

3 Likes

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Mozino007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
wahalawahala:

By posting misleading topics is what chasing dreams mean to you?…You must be from Zoo of zazzu!
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by garriAndsugar: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Not bad Sha.
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by illicit(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
My guy
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by wahalawahala: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:

What pipe dream are you talking bout? Who wan follow dream won't wake up first ba?

Two nonentity
na ogun go kill u .. useless hater
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by wahalawahala: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mozino007:
By posting misleading topics is what chasing dreams mean to you?…You must be from Zoo of zazzu!
what misleading topic.. he said he gave u song for the hard time, u dey cap nonsense.. hater

1 Like

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Candidlady:

Two nonentity
allah kubwaaa language.
Ndi suicide bumber.

1 Like

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Mozino007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
what misleading topic.. he said he gave u song for the hard time, u dey cap nonsense.. hater
Go n drink your gaari n groundnuts son of perdition!
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by wahalawahala: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mozino007:
Go n drink your gaari n groundnuts son of perdition!
your papa .. hater
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Hateandthunder: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Guy please just stop

1 Like

Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by IamdbuII: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lol
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by hegelian: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
IamdbuII:
Nigerians are going through Alot and they need relatable music. So I made this.

Let me know your reactions in the comments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxP9ysRqJ0

nice vibe.. i love your cool voice sha....you have good lyrics..keep it p and you can only get better... your lyircs is better than the usual yansh and boobs lyrics though
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by IamdbuII: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2023
Interesting
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by FreeLine: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Catchy beat, thought provoking lyrics.
I think breath control will do you great.
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
FreeLine:
Catchy beat, thought provoking lyrics.
I think breath control will do you great.
Thanks alot man
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by IamdbuII: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
hegelian:

nice vibe.. i love your cool voice sha....you have good lyrics..keep it p and you can only get better... your lyircs is better than the usual yansh and boobs lyrics though
Thanks alot man, I really appreciate
Re: See What Am Giving To Nigerians This Difficult Times (pics) by Justiceleague1: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
God bless ya hussles

(1) (Reply)

1st Ladi / The Beef Between Game And G-Unit Crew / Real Hip Hop's Top 10 Emcees Of All Time !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.