Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction (30766 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Love56743: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
🤣🤣🤣

Can imagine the regret. He divided and destroyed the party.

Same he did in APGA and PDP.

He almost divided Nigeria across religious and ethnic lines

Even Atiku believes that, the biggest political mistake he made was making Peter his vice. He divided PDP

Silence is the best answer given to a fool like you, go and check the record of Nigeria presidential election since 1999, check if labour party have scored 500k votes either product a senator,governor,or house Assembly member, or house representative.. Before the emerge of Peter obi do you even know who is called lamadi apapa before talking rubbish.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by chima47(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
Apapa they would have beaten to coma in the court premises, the military saved him. Apapa is waste of space and a nuisance.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by HacheNoire: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Love56743:

Silence is the best answer given to a fool like you , go and check the record of Nigeria presidential election since 1999, check if labour party have scored 500k votes either product a senator,governor,or house Assembly member, or house representative.. Before the emerge of Peter obi do you even know who is called lamadi apapa before talking rubbish.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Tintoto07:
Really

Can you adjust voters card?

Just the name and date of birth
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by stallionng: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Peter Obi is the statesman of the masses and the oppresed ,not the staeteman in leagues of the looters and oppressors like you
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by kayjay69(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
E dey under one mango tree dey play draught for ibadan.
Gondonu:
And where the hell is Lamidi Apapa the mole today?
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Exceed15: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Man must chop
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Truthee: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kaxmytex:

A man nicknamed iroko won a gubernatorial election under that party....
With all due respect, I knew the party before the existence of obi....

No politician In Nigeria dead or alive is more loved than Obi.

I also knew labour party before Obi however before Obi I would never grab a voters card nor dream of voting, nor imagine to cast such a vote for labour party I am sure millions of Nigerians mirror this stance.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Sleekfingers: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
🤣🤣🤣

Even Atiku believes that, the biggest political mistake he made was making Peter his vice. He divided PDP

That's why Peter obi cannot be president of this country.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by nex(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Alexiiydon:
you’re a f**l Labour Party is already popular here in south west obi just think he could use them to win south west votes that’s why he decamp there and as you can see he win Lagos with Labour Party

JESUS!!

People still lie like this on Nairaland? In broad daylight?! I've been in Lagos for about 30 years, and this is the first time I'm hearing about Labour Party winning any election in this state.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by kokorokoman: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

What had the labour Party ever won in state and federal level before his Excellency Mr Peter Obi joined the party ?

Apapa is an APC mole in the party. But I'm happy he's been disgraced by the federal court .
but Labour Party produced a governor in ondo state before obi even dreamt of joining the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Sleekfingers: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
The propaganda have started again. Tinubu's thugs at it again

Wetin concern Tinubu with LP palava?
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
I thought apc used and dumped this mumu man? undecided
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by kokorokoman: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
nex:

JESUS!!

People still lie like this on Nairaland? In broad daylight?! I've been in Lagos for about 30 years, and this is the first time I'm hearing about Labour Party winning any election in this state.
just like most obidients, you guys only started showing interest in politics during the 2023 general elections, olusegun mimiko won his guber elections on labor party in ondo state.

1 Like

Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by kokorokoman: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
Love56743:

Silence is the best answer given to a fool like you, go and check the record of Nigeria presidential election since 1999, check if labour party have scored 500k votes either product a senator,governor,or house Assembly member, or house representative.. Before the emerge of Peter obi do you even know who is called lamadi apapa before talking rubbish.
hahaha, see who is insulting someone, so in what party did mimiko win his guber elections in ondo state?

1 Like

Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Wetin concern Tinubu with LP palava?

Bros we know what's going on. No one is a kid
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by President2001(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
So Apapa Lagos still talking
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Sleekfingers: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bros we know what's going on. No one is a kid

Do you have any evidence to back this your claim?
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
These abandoned clout chasers. grin grin grin
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Do you have any evidence to back this your claim?

Bros chill no one is a kid here. Even u guys accusing Peter obi all kinds of atrocities how many have proven?
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by engrMikemd(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Kaxmytex:

A man nicknamed iroko won a gubernatorial election under that party....
With all due respect, I knew the party before the existence of obi....

His name is Olusegun Mimiko of Info State and spent 8 years as a governor under Labour Party.
The children of hate doesn't even know when LP started. They thought it was Obi party.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by carurdey: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Governor Olusegun Mimiko became Governor of Ondo State in 2009 after his triumph at the tribunal on the 2007 Gubernatorial election and served his first term as Labour party Governor.

Omo-Agege Ovie won his Delta Central senatorial election in 2015 as a Labour party candidate.

The list is countless, always make research before making baseless conclusion.

LagosFirstSon:

What had the labour Party ever won in state and federal level before his Excellency Mr Peter Obi joined the party ?

Apapa is an APC mole in the party. But I'm happy he's been disgraced by the federal court .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Chinny024(f): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
If not for Peter obi...Who would win even Amebo chairman under labour party..they're to worship him as their liberator...
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Alexiiydon: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
nex:

JESUS!!

what of mimiko in his first regime governor of India state
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by Alphanancy: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Tribalist

Obsessed with media attention

Lair per excellence

3rd class Philosophy graduate of Nssuka forming economist

Not loyal to anyone or party or his state

Shut Up.
Re: LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction by tonytony208(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
🤣🤣🤣

Did LP have national acceptance before Peter Obi came to the picture? grin

What should conceen you about LP sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.