Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

10m Investment Fund . Send In Your Business Ideas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10m Investment Fund . Send In Your Business Ideas (655 Views)

Mikhail Fridman Leaves LetterOne Investment Fund / Send In Your Graphics Designs And Printing Job / Nigerian Youth Investment Fund: Details And How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10m Investment Fund . Send In Your Business Ideas by grandpoh(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Agro commodity trading (veggies)
Transport and logistics ( agro commodities)
Charcoal production and supply.

Agro commodity: Here i’m referring to tomatoes, pepper, cucumber etc. You don’t need to cultivate yourself, just buy from the producers at farm gate prices load and sell in markets. NB - volume is key.

Transport and logistics: Transports of agro commodities is a key issue in this sector, offer this services and you won’t regret. NB - dependent on a good driver and truck usually canter.

Charcoal production and supply: production usually last for mostly 15days during rainy season and mostly 5- 7days dry season or just buy from the producers in the villages and supply to towns. NB - the further into the bush you buy your charcoal the cheaper and more and a good driver and good truck is very very important here profit. For instance 2022 I buy a bag of charcoal at 1500 - 1800 and sell in Abeokuta for 3000 - 3500 while I supply to ifo at 3500 - 3800, to ikeja at 4500 - 5000, lekki 6k flat, Epe 6500 etc.

If you’re an agro enthusiast and calm, would’ve advised open field cultivation of tomatoes, pepper and cucumber or green house using a mixture of rice husk, charcoal dust, limestone and poultry waste as your soil. But the the volatility of the market is something you’ll have to deal with hence my advice up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10m Investment Fund . Send In Your Business Ideas by Cryptoguru2012(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
You can join me earn on a Arbitrage u earn 1% of your investment daily and your money is secure and decentralized using binance coin....contact me for more info..09069149653
Re: 10m Investment Fund . Send In Your Business Ideas by Theophinio(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Oga
...bizness is not a ponzi scheme...it doesn't work like magic...it grows with time...but expect modest profits on kickoff...u can make up to 5 to 6k per bag u sell..then grow with time...it also depends on the location of ur shop and the inputs you put into the biz..if u need something with immediate satisfaction then better go into all those online biz...but if u need something that grows with time..then think food bizneess...
Thanks...

Boss, is a business am embarking on after doing almost a year research. A very viable and sustainable business.

Though my mode of operation is buying and aggregating paddy from rural communities, then after process to first grade long grain Parboiled Rice, exactly as foreign Rice. But I don't think 6k profit per bag is feasible to me. Mine is #2k profit per bag because I will be distributing to wholesalers.

I will be kicking off this October, but still sourcing for funds. 600k start up capital on a small scale, then I scale up as funds increases. Investors welcomed.

#PEACE
Re: 10m Investment Fund . Send In Your Business Ideas by Theophinio(m): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
greatgeniu:
You can also go to the east, buy trailers load of palm kernels, process into palm oil, send them across the nation in 30litres Jerry can.
Very profitable.

Boss. You really have great idea about agro business. I really admire you. If you don't mind, let me connect with you to grow my agro knowledge which revolves around Oil Palm processing and rice milling.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 50000mah Oraimo Powerbank: 185wh Powerbox500 - Is It Worth Considering?.. / Two Sides Of A Coin / Money, Money Transfer Helf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.