Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku (16204 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Yobe Residents Threaten Election Boycott As INEC Relocates Voting Centres / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu, no problem
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by LZAA: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is Atiku Crying like a barren Woman Lately?? This Atiku and Obi are just Spewing Lies and Propaganda around so as to motivate their Moronic Mumu followers into causing Anarchy. They already see the Handwriting on the wall that their Watery Lawsuits against Mr President will be Thrown out into the Dustin bin of History. Cry all you want, President Tinubu till 2031.
Helinues stop switching accounts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Acekidc4(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2023
LZAA:

Helinues stop switching accounts

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Mr Atiku please name one benefit Nigeria or your state has derived from you?
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2023
David hundeyin the Ghanaian refugee... See wetin you and Ipob obingo apologists dey do for Nigeria... PBAT for life...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Chochovini: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:
I want to APC supporters a simple question

Why is your principal so scared and conscious of an election he won free and fair?

Just answer me this
. Watch as they will begin to beat about the bush.
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Enice(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2023
"Tinubu, through his counsel, Wole Olanipekun, argued that the FCT is the 37th state for electoral purposes and any other interpretation would “lead to absurdity, chaos, anarchy and alteration of the very intention of the legislature.”
Only a mad man will interprete the statement above to mean to cause chaos and anarchy to the nation if removed from power
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by bolivnnaija: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Why is Bola Ahmed Tinubu threatening the nation with anarchy if he is removed as president select federal republic of Nigeria tongue
Nigeria is bigger than one person's ambition. I know that the judiciary will stand by the truth and write their names in gold for eternity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Chochovini: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Clear conscience fears no accusation but why is this druggie in Aso Rock suddenly afraid?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Obainomilano: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is Atiku Crying like a barren Woman Lately?? This Atiku and Obi are just Spewing Lies and Propaganda around so as to motivate their Moronic Mumu followers into causing Anarchy. They already see the Handwriting on the wall that their Watery Lawsuits against Mr President will be Thrown out into the Dustin bin of History. Cry all you want, President Tinubu till 2031.
Ur rag tag family members who can barely afford to sip garri in the village are the ones crying and wondering how a calamity like you happened to them ..that old woman in your family struggling to chop agbado will continue to cry and curse those responsible for her misery so the crying is for your hungry village people...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Benwallt(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2023
Exercise in futility. The judges will do the right thing irrespective of pressure put on them by opposition and validate Nigerians mandate freely given to Bola Tinubu to steer the ship for 8years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Khallicopyro: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2023
The tribunal will make or mar Nigeria... So many things will go wrong if.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Chochovini: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2023
Dragnet007:
Tinubu is a smooth criminal,he is the real definition of Pablo Escobar a cocaine sniffing drug lord. Always believing that he can buy anybody with his illegal money.
. Except me. I didn‘t vote him and can never. From Ekiti State.
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by CEOwatazs: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Why is Bola Ahmed Tinubu threatening the nation with anarchy if he is removed as president select federal republic of Nigeria tongue
go and read the whole response of Tinubu's lawyer that people misquote and brought this nonsense narrative from. If you can't comprehend a simple statement don't spread false information

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Samogloby: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nothing like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, simply refer or call him Bola ADEKUNLE TINUBU. What we have in the Villa is female and not male. Please be informed!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by daygee12: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
if true, then Tinubu is heading into self immolation

If true as if u can do anything to TINUBU, Chest beater

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by omowolewa: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Plotting to threaten?
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Tinubuderanged: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
you are not a fool you will know that it was tinubu that threatened anarchy if the court did not play according to their dictates
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Chochovini: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Rayban25:

I just pity you. You go explain tire
. You dey mind the Agbadorian muncher supporting a Guinean cocaine sniffing druggie?
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by chidiokay: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2023
I guess we have gotten to the part, Opposition heat up the politics ... cry wolf as loud as mosque speaker so as to save face when the imminent defeat comes

LP and PDp we use post like these one to save face, they intimidated the judges that is why we lost.
Inec did not upload results on IREV that is why LP and PDP lose, both would have won grin

Excuses upon Excuses just to save face cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by peretei2024(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

The news about Tinubu threatening the nation with Anarchy is the evil work of paid propagandists like yourself. Una just dey spew lies and falsehood around all in the name of discrediting Mr President. Make una continue but just know say Tinubu is your President till 2031.

I can see that many of you are born to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by stevups(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2023
That's the plan of PDP
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Qoko: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

There is iota of truth in this, if not why has one of Judges resigned recently?
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by yahoodetector: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Why is your principal so scared and conscious of an election he won free and fair?

Just answer me this

Can you ask cows why they defecate along the road while being herded and expect an answer?
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by ChristianMuslim: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2023
My own is that Tinubu should just concentrate on his work and do what is right, or else next Election, i no go turn up for APC again o
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Emmahunk(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2023
One question for all those who are still defending their principal and APC government.

Please are you happy with the quality of governance your principal and Party are giving Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Xbbah4f: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Yooo! Get paid with Proofs attached!!

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Kog45(m): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Just answer me this
Oga,so he should keep quiet and be rubbished.Honestly I thought by now Atiku and Obi would have exposed APC rigged votes but till now we are still waiting for real electoral fraud.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by jclassiq(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Taylor90:

Just answer me this
Those guys are just dumb..
Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by Kog45(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2023
Emmahunk:
One question for all those who are still defending their principal and APC government.

Please are you happy with the quality of governance your principal and Party are giving Nigerians?
Nigeria has not had it good with democracy,except averagely performance by Obasanjo and Yar Adua…….Jonathan brought real corruption and Buhari consolidated on it with very worst performance,now Tinubu started on shaking note,hope things change soon but fact remains Nigeria democracy is full of corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku by adebayo987: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/22/tinubu-apc-plotting-to-threaten-election-tribunal-judges-with-arrest-atiku/
Na person wey hand no clean dey fear arrest. Our judges hands dey dirty finish. Nigeria's politics is a game of personal interest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / Searching For Gej's Achievements / Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.