Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary (10026 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Intels: Atiku Abubakar No Longer Our Shareholder / No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by okrote4real: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
ABUJA, FCT

JULY 22, 2023

PRESS STATEMENT

*APC TO ATIKU ABUBAKAR - NO PLOT TO UNDERMINE JUDICIARY*

Our attention has been drawn to a Press Statement by a media aide to Atiku Abubakar, Presidential Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). The statement alleges that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its government are engaged in a plot to intimidate members of the judiciary towards unduly influencing the outcome of pending cases before the court. Atiku Abubakar and his minions offered no evidence to support their wild, hollow, and mischievous allegations.

Quite frankly, there is nothing in Atiku Abubakar’s statement, that is worth a reaction from the APC. It is just arrant nonsense, totally lacking in substance and cogency. Its only imaginable purpose is a childish attempt to float an alibi to deflect the shame of a highly probable defeat in court, having miserably failed to make out a credible case to justify his bogus claim that he won the last Presidential Election.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Party won the election convincingly. We have full faith and confidence in our courts to dispense electoral justice in accordance with our Constitution and all applicable laws.

Signed:

*Barr. Felix Morka*
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
https://punchng.com/apc-dismisses-atikus-claim-of-undermining-judiciary/?amp

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Curious346: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Atiku pepper dem ooooo

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Curious346: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Atiku may unseat jagaban . I saw it Inna dream

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Acekidc4(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Why is APC even replying all this Rubbish Lies and Propaganda. Is APC media team Ok Must you Reply fools and Propagandists Replying them will give the impression that what they're saying is True.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Urheadmaster(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Atikulooter came last. Obi will unseat Bola Ahmed Tinubu watch out tongue
Curious346:

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by pandoragirigory: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
losers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Varunpulyani: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
Cocaine response

27 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Curious346: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Cocaine response
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OGA calm down plzzzzzzzz

5 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Acekidc4(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Atikulooter came last. Obi will unseat Bola Ahmed Tinubu watch out tongue

Obi will unseat Tinubu the President of Nigeria 🙄🙄 I think you're Suffering from Hunger when you had this Dream Abi?? Always find something to eat before you sleep at Night, sleeping on empty stomach causes delusion and Nightmares, it makes you dream about illusions.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by talented321: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Atiku to fail no dey tire u

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by BoldBrainz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Cocaine response

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Gondonu: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Every sane in this nation knows the APC is the worst entity to ever happen to the political history of this nation

2 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by LabourPartyNG: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
I just want to know how it is easy for Peter obi to claim he won the election if he won in Lagos and PDP won in Osun state, in spite of the fact that the IREV did not transmit the results in both states but where Asiwaju won in other states the results should be cancelled because IREV did not transmit the results....

I will so much like to know...

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Penguin2: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lol!

APC knows it can do all its rubbish with Obi because he’s an Igbo man.

But they can’t try nonsense with Atiku.

They sha know their limits.

Even their online minions dare not talk when a northern talks.

They always coil their tails behind their anus and hide whenever a northerner coughs; even if he’s an Almajiri. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Curious346:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by ClearFlair: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
Known liars
Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by marvellous2222: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2023
When you hijacked power by all miss, the people will suffer it consequences
Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Menclothing: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2023
No one can plot our democracy

But I know there won’t be rerun here inec wan see 300b

If American can’t do rerun during last imperfect election is it Nigeria dey play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Throwback: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Atiku is just grasping at straws.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Faber(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Anything they denied is true...

When we raised alarm last month that fuel will hit 700, they denied it.... infact them plenty...

Anything they deny is 100% true

6 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by femijamz: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by uyimove19(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2023
femijamz:
Atiku is coming
obi is coming

4 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Jostoman: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is APC even replying all this Rubbish Lies and Propaganda. Is APC media team Ok Must you Reply fools and Propagandists Replying them will give the impression that what they're saying is True.
nigerians know your oga very well, there is nothing someone who is despirate for power cannot do. Hope you remember grab it by force, Snatch it by force and run away with it Quote before election.

8 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2023
femijamz:
Atiku is coming
no Cumming

1 Like

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Jostoman: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2023
I dont know why they are denied what they are planning. God has expose the plan already.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Xwizard: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2023
at this point, someone of us don’t even care anymore we just want our normal life back. Either Muslim, Christian and traditional, Hausa Igbo or any tribe even the Americans can come take over. I just want anyone that will bring sanity back to the system. It’s definitely not this present regime. Not this one, removing of subsidy reveals a lots of lope hole in-fact am scared nothing happen to the country at the moment. These politicians robbing everything at our face.
Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by gentlestdude(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by Kingxb: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2023
[una funny i swear ,,the quetion is why inec no transmite result that alone no tell u say something is not right quote author=LabourPartyNG post=124593202]I just want to know how it is easy for Peter obi to claim he won the election if he won in Lagos and PDP won in Osun state, in spite of the fact that the IREV did not transmit the results in both states but where Asiwaju won in other states the results should be cancelled because IREV did not transmit the results....

I will so much like to know...[/quote]
Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by jegaxe(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2023
angry Lolz
Re: APC To Atiku Abubakar - No Plot To Undermine Judiciary by donald75: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Acekidc4:

Lol Agbado una eye go soon clear .. Bigots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My List Of 53 Notable Nigerians In The Last 53 Years! / PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack / The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.