Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,077 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard (20467 Views)

Koinonia Abuja Prayer Request Form For May Miracle Service Tomorrow 30/05/2021 / Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Olaolex: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2023
As the topic implies, there are some prayer requests that sound strange and funny. Though the requests sometimes are bibilical but some extremist twist it to their satisfaction that you would be wondering what type of prayer is this that sounds more like a curse.
One of the popular ones is, Lord, don't give my helper rest of mind until he/she helps me. Some people usually quote Samuel 16:11. This is where Samuel said nobody will sit down till David comes. Some people now think that since Samuel could not sit down till the arrival of David, their helpers too must not have rest of mind unless they have helped them.

What are the funny prayer request(s) you've ever heard that left your mouth ajar?
Happy Sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Exmilitant(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2023
'Lord, Tinubu shouldn't win this election.' grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Redomi(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2023
I heard a man praying thay his enemies children should die unexpectedly, I was laughing becuase his mother might be one of his enemies, so he is likely going to die unexpectedly

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by immortalcrown(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2023
"This administration will favour me."

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by donbenie(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2023
Prayers..
The wishful thinking of delusional minds..
Featuring a god that does nothing..
Takes no blame when nothing is achieved..
But gets all the glory when something is done..✍🏾

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Ondoterrorist: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2023
God please let helinues think normal

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Yj090: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Lack of family training
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by slawomir: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Oluwa bless your boy if not me and you go get problem

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by saxtaiwo: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Oh God, let bobriskyy repent.
Oh God, let our politicians hate corruption like mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Drilled: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by DamnnNiggarr: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2023
shocked
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2023
Here to read comments.

You hav a dick appointment and you are praying for journey mercies.
You are a yahoo boy lying and full of fraud but praying to God to make your client pay or borrow money to send to you.
You are doing exam malpractice and praying to God not to be caught.
You de go olosho house and you wan knack raw and praying to God to protect you from STDs and STIs.

... The list is endless

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by phemmyfour: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2023
Kill my enemies ...
Fall n Die Die Die
Holy ghost fire burn them

Such prayers come from the place of ignorance

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by tolumizzy(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2023
People can just be mean
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Btruth: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Amin ooo Jesu 🙏.

Lord, silently wake up all my helpers from sleep and let him/her keep thinking of the best way to help me to YOUR satisfaction in Jesus name 🙏.

Esther 6:1-10

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by ogashman(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Lord may this administration favor me and my family... Amen grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by richie240: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2023
"baba god, i need a god-fearing yahoo boy"
cool

14 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by MAKAPOLY: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2023
"Dear God, Let NEPA bring light "
That prayer that year, Smiles!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Offpoint1: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2023
"Devil die by fire in the name of Jesus" grin grin What kind of ignorance and mental illness is that?

Worse is educated folks will be screaming this prayer at top of the voice grin

10 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Ezedon(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Women and their wonders
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Okhuadams(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
"This administration will favour me."
is not a funny prayer don't take it soif you believe it will come to pass,Ur survival is in God's hands not individual or government policies

3 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Basic123: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2023
1.That Tinubu should die before swearing in-Made by a Doctor Colleague.We even bet self,because she was so sure that her prayer would be answered.

2.That Tinubu should be arrested on the day of inauguration-by who for God sake? 😆

3.That All other class members should score 65/70 why he scored 69/70-Made by a colleague in medical school

4.I have once heard a 5yr old boy praying that he did't want to grow up so that angels will not start writing down his sins 😆

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Bullionaire: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2023
O Lord, let Yorubas stop hatred and antagony for Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Basic123: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2023
Bullionaire:
O Lord, let Yorubas stop hatred and antagony for Igbos.
Yorubas are also praying that God should save Igbo people from persecutory delusion and Victim mentality.

Nobody hate you people, you just have serious psychosis!...you even have capgrass syndrome (Google it and relate it with your jubril sudan believe)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Johnholt909: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2023
When I was in the high school. We were in the assembly praying. While I was praying to get higher scores and come first in the class, my friend was praying to fail so that he will repeat class and the girl in SS1 would me in SS2. He eventually failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Impossibility is nothing
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Philomath1212: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Imagine
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by sugaslim(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
donbenie:
Prayers..
The wishful thinking of delusional minds..
Featuring a god that does nothing..
Takes no blame when nothing is achieved..
But gets all the glory when something is done..✍🏾
Nah dem
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Righthussle: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Any man or woman that does not want my progress, fall down and die.

Christians and their god have killed a lot of people. When you hear people say, "that woman just slump die" that's the outcome of Their wicked prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2023
Seun seun seun

Just another reminder that you should make a private thread for Christians just like you have for the muslims

Daalu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by janvier27(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Calling holy ghost fire to destroy someone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa" / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.