Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard (20471 Views)

Koinonia Abuja Prayer Request Form For May Miracle Service Tomorrow 30/05/2021 / Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Silentgroper(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Asking God to provide. husband for you ...

Sounds really ridiculous..

When God already gave you all you needed to get a husband...

3 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
Asking God to provide. husband for you ...

Sounds really ridiculous..

When God already gave you all you needed to get a husband...

Oil dey your headπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Kenmatt(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2023
Hasn't this thing been on this page before?
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by otabaotaba: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by DiamondPant(f): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Before the end of this year, I will live in my own house, buy a car and set up a business of my own.
Meanwhile, the person praying that prayer is broke and jobless.
Anyway, his God is a miracle working God.

Meanwhile,
Someone wants to hold an outdoor event and prays to God to hold the rains.
Another person prays that God should bring down the rain as the heat has become unbearable.
Both of them are good Christians and live in the same compound.
One of the two must happen and God must be praised in that compound.

1 Like

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by iHateFraudsters: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2023
donbenie:
Prayers..
The wishful thinking of delusional minds..
Featuring a god that does nothing..
Takes no blame when nothing is achieved..
But gets all the glory when something is done..✍🏾

I like you.

You have a wonderful open mind.

I love open-minded people.
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by BarrElChapo(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2023
Redomi:
I heard a man praying thay his enemies children should die unexpectedly, I was laughing becuase his mother might be one of his enemies, so he is likely going to die unexpectedly

So whats the big deal ? Omo however is culpable should die abeg.
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by BarrElChapo(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Johnholt909:
When I was in the high school. We were in the assembly praying. While I was praying to get higher scores and come first in the class, my friend was praying to fail so that he will repeat class and the girl in SS1 would me in SS2. He eventually failed.

Re-read what you wrote ? Do you understand it ?

1 Like

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2023
I heard people selling tiles at Orile, praying that the blood of Jesus should kill their enemies. I was like: sebi this blood is for redemption, when did it turn to biochemical weapon?

4 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by jackfj: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Re-read what you wrote ? Do you understand it ?

Me self tire o cry
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Xavvybu: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Yooo! Get paid with Proofs attached!!

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by ChristianMuslim: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Oh God of host.. Father by your power i pray this morning.. Let all Igbos unite peacefully with yoruba.. Let there be peace, unity, progress in our land.. In Jesus mighty name.. Amen Hallelujah
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Chronosvineberg(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
sugaslim:

Nah dem

Who?
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Mummytoo: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
phemmyfour:
Kill my enemies ...
Fall n Die Die Die

Such prayers come from the place of ignorance
When they pray for enemies to die, I thought is the evil spirit, not humans

Pls explain ur point
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by millennium2012: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mod I hope you are ok? Do you just raise any topic without even thinking?

So, of all the topic you can think of, it's people's prayer request you want to make mockery at?

You are supposed to attend the House of God with a heart of worship, but no. You are there to listen to other's request, and circulate it on social media.

Change your ways...
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by whitemand4(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lady: oh Lord give me a God fearing Yahoo boy grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by donhils: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oluwa bless me, if not for anything, bless me for my mama.

1 Like

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by phemmyfour: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Mummytoo:

When they pray for enemies to die, I thought is the evil spirit, not humans

Pls explain ur point
Most times, they refer to humans

You ll hear things like

After three days of attending vigil, I received a call that so so and so person died in my village.

In other words, they believe it was their prayer that killed the person.

Another one is "holy ghost fire burn them"

Holy ghost fire doesn't burn people. There is a difference between holy ghost fire and Fire from heaven called by Elijah

1 Like

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Unrated900(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dey play just dey play

Quote author=Exmilitant post=124596896]'Lord, Tinubu shouldn't win this election.' grin
[/quote]
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Exmilitant:
'Lord, Tinubu shouldn't win this election.' grin

That is a good prayer request. Now that he won. Is it not shege that Nigerians are seeing
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Angrymode: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let my enemy die. I never say amen to this nonsense prayer. Just imagine if all of us pray this prayer and GOD answers all of at the same time, that's the end of the world because we all are someone's enemy at the same time.
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Mayeldah(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Btruth:
Amin ooo Jesu πŸ™.

Lord, silently wake up all my helpers from sleep and let him/her keep thinking of the best way to help me to YOUR satisfaction in Jesus name πŸ™.

Esther 6:1-10

That's a prayer from the place of ignorance. Why not pray instead to God to make you a helper to others?

A helper cannot be stranded or broke, moreover, God sees that as a selfless prayer which he answers speadily.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by ViktorCash: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin
immortalcrown:
"This administration will favour me."
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by ViktorCash: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
May this government favor me and my family grin
Olaolex:
As the topic implies, there are some prayer requests that sound strange and funny. Though the requests sometimes are bibilical but some extremist twist it to their satisfaction that you would be wondering what type of prayer is this that sounds more like a curse.
One of the popular ones is, Lord, don't give my helper rest of mind until he/she helps me. Some people usually quote Samuel 16:11. This is where Samuel said nobody will sit down till David comes. Some people now think that since Samuel could not sit down till the arrival of David, their helpers too must not have rest of mind unless they have helped them.

What are the funny prayer request(s) you've ever heard that left your mouth ajar?
Happy Sunday
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Papasmal(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Nkemgboye: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
A guy of mine once narrated to me how they were asked in their church to pray for their creditors to forget whatever debt they owed! I think he stopped going to that church after that very service where the prayer point was raised. πŸ˜‚
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Afolue(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house.
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Bolaji1996: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
Most christians curse while thinking they are praying. Very funny people grin
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by FengChui(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Here to read comments.

You hav a dick appointment and you are praying for journey mercies.
You are a yahoo boy lying and full of fraud but praying to God to make your client pay or borrow money to send to you.
You are doing exam malpractice and praying to God not to be caught.
You de go olosho house and you wan knack raw and praying to God to protect you from STDs and STIs.

... The list is endless

@bold
What if the olosho de come my house? πŸ€”

Wisdom just choke me for throat.
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by ericmor: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Redomi:
I heard a man praying thay his enemies children should die unexpectedly, I was laughing becuase his mother might be one of his enemies, so he is likely going to die unexpectedly

lol
Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by richie240: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Basic123:
1.That Tinubu should die before swearing in-Made by a Doctor Colleague.We even bet self,because she was so sure that her prayer would be answered.
I'm sure she's from 'that side' shebi?

2.That Tinubu should be arrested on the day of inauguration-by who for God sake?
from another OBIdient I'm sure

3.That All other class members should score 65/70 why he scored 69/70-Made by a colleague in medical school
Eyah, u've not seen where someone who scored 2/20 in a test is rejoicing bcus he has d highest score and all the others got less than him. grin

4.I have once heard a 5yr old boy praying that he did't want to grow up so that angels will not start writing down his sins πŸ˜†

Re: Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard by Odebayo4010(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
"This administration will favour me."

As if na only his vote make him win, The language of this administration will favour me, that's what brought this Country to this level,So others should be suffering abi,this Nigerian self na only God can heal them, poor folowership

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cartoons Lead Children To Hell ( Avoid It) / What Does Matthew 5:38 Really Mean? / Pastor Poju Oyemade: "How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.