Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government (5289 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Gucciblog: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Lagos state government @followlasg lied that nobody died during the 2020 #Endsars Lekki tollgate shooting. @jidesanwoolu lied on national television that nobody died. But here is a contract document, for the mass burial of 103 Endsars victims, killed during the 20-10-20 protest.
https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1682979038418141186?t=8bdtwdFlaxE164hNld9smg&s=19

I need @jidesanwoolu and whoever runs the Lagos Govt @followlasg to explain this official document signed by Onafowote Idowu the DG PPA Lagos.

103 Dead Bodies to be buried by TOS Funerals on a Mass Grave?
#EndSARS victims was actually written on it🤦🏼‍♀️.

Is this for real 🤬?
https://twitter.com/TheSerahIbrahim/status/1682951351305895936?t=9Vny3L6hz_hbJiLpPY2CBA&s=19

1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Gucciblog: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2023
Wahala
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Jerrywhite77: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Dj switch has been vindicated.
This country shaa

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by ecolime(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Can this be substantiated?

You think an official letter would be written on a very sensitive issue? If truly they did mass burial, it will never be documented anywhere.

Lets be reasonable.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2023
ecolime:
103 or more shot dead in broad day light, yet not one picture or video evidence in this age of mobile phones and tiktokers

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by YouAreFinished: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2023
If this massacre happened in sambisa forest we'd feel some momentum. 103 people vanishes overnight in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos...they have no bodies,no friends or families,no co-workers,no neighbors,no pictures or videos sad. How can people be this gullible.
The day ipob got involved in this endsars was when I knew it was now about to turn into a clownery of ludicrous lies.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Gucciblog: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2023
ecolime:

You think an official letter would be written on a very sensitive issue? If truly they did mass burial, it will never be documented anywhere.

Lets be reasonable.

That's how Buhari government documented gifting Niger Republic SUVs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Zupay: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2023
ecolime:

Lets be reasonable.

It will be more reasonable if a LASG representative should officially come out and debunk it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by dangermouse(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Go to ikotun and ask what transpired during the end sars saga.

The police station and environ and the Twins Faja super mart located nearby.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Varunpulyani: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2023
These bunch of clueless, dirty an malnourished killers tagged every endsars protesters Ipob

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by WeddingParol: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2023
God will reward these people according to their evil work.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Varunpulyani: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2023
ecolime:

Lets be reasonable.

You want to gaslight this one too

Which kind people be this ?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by dangermouse(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2023
YouAreFinished:
103 people just vanishes overnight in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos...they have no bodies,no friends or families,no co-workers,no neighbors sad. How can people be this gullible.

My dear, always pray that you and your family members never be saddled with similar situation.

You cant even talk openly out of fear and terror, you simply lick your wound and move on.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by lexylaw40: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2023
103 people shot dead yet no one has come up with reports of missing persons around time up until now, no reports of missing relatives neither officially or on social media since that time . ...I simply don't believe everything I hear

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Varunpulyani: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Skankamola:

103 or more shot dead in broad day light, yet not one picture or video evidence in this age of mobile phones and tiktokers

May your mother an unborn children suffer the faith of the ticktokers say Amen

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by flokii: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2023
@OP It's like you want to spend the rest of your life in jail for spreading fake news..

When will you start investigating the over hundred Igbo youths killed in Akwuzu, Anambra under Peter Obi with evidence all over the place?

FYI, No institution can use Lagos State Government Logo in the letterhead as seen in the fake picture you posted except the State governor and maybe his deputy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by 2mch(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2023
So you mean to tell me 103 bodies from almost 3yrs ago are just getting an order to be buried 3 days ago? OP be very careful. At the people saying where are the victims, I recall a woman from the UK who lost her son. So let us not trivialize though I don’t know just how many died at that protest.

May God forgive and receive the souls of EndSars victims. The truth is if there was a massacre, the truth will eventually come out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by dangermouse(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
If you are in Lagos then, which I doubt, then you will know.

Not supporting anybody but their was a lot of looting and destruction by the protesters and what happened, happened.

Go to I Ikotun alone and ask what transpired then during the demonstrations. Its common knowledge on the street.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by RockHard: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2023
EndSars claimed a lot of lives not just in Lagos but all across the country, which included the lives of policemen and civilians alike. But you people with your Lekki-lies agenda try to spin the narrative that all the EndSars casualties happened at the Lekki toll-gate. That will never fly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by immortalmortal: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2023
2mch:
So you mean to tell me 103 bodies from almost 3yrs ago are just getting an order to be buried 3 days ago? OP be very careful. At the people saying where are the victims, I recall a woman from the UK who lost her son. So let us not trivialize though I don’t know just how many died at that protest.

May God forgive and receive the souls of EndSars victims. The truth is if there was a massacre, the truth will eventually come out.

I guess they were buried already and this company got the contract to do so and writing to claim their money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by tommy589(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2023
It's impossible not to have people killed that night. But documenting numbers killed is not possible. To serve what purpose?

Their rules of engagement with civilians is now different. Before, when military kills in city centres they don't go away with the dead, but now they go away with the evidence

1 Like

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Khd95(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2023
I remember when Nigerian army shot Shiite members in kaduna some years, elzakzaky sons were killed, the army carted their bodies and other killed members away, till today the army denied it, the bodies were never found, even tho the relatives continuously begged buhari to release the bodies for their burial

So I won’t be surprised if this is true , because army don’t leave bodies of people they kill behind, and it was in the dark, they might have carted the bodies away

For those asking for people to come claim dead bodies, Shey be na when the dead bodies, do you know there are people whose family members don’t know there whereabouts till tomorrow, while some are held in prison, killed extra judiciously etc

Afthe next morning of October 20/2020, not less than 3 people were killed by police in my area when they attempted to attack the nigerian police statthe NPF claimed their bodies, what if their family members are in another states and they never knew what happened to their sons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Benwallt(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2023
People that believed that Buhari is El Sudan are at it again. Show us pictures, videos and blood not white paper written in beer parlour

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by udede(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2023
YouAreFinished:
If this massacre happened in sambisa forest we'd feel some momentum. 103 people vanishes overnight in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos...they have no bodies,no friends or families,no co-workers,no neighbors,no pictures or videos sad. How can people be this gullible.
The day ipob got involved in this endsars was when I knew it was now about to turn into a clownery of ludicrous lies.
you were making sense until the IPOB living rent free in your brain interfered with your thought process. Maabunu (hope i got that)
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2023
So non of the 103 victims has family,how come no single family of those victims has declared their son/daughter missing?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by lexylaw09: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2023
lexylaw40:
103 people shot dead yet no one has come up since then with reports of missing persons around time up until now, no reports of missing relatives neither officially nor on social media since that time . ...I simply don't believe everything I hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by MarketDispatch: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Osariemen12: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
The evil Lagos State did.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by MarketDispatch: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
2mch:
So me out.

Did you see 2021 or should I suggest you go and read it carefully paying attention to details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Blazebond(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2023
So something that was done clandestinely will now be addressed ina document,una think say na Hollywood series una dey watch,una really mumu sha.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by BigYash: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2023
Till today the camera that defective fash discovered vanished.. You guys that are supporting evil en.. Someday the thing will fall on you or someone that is very close to you. Your likes will still do to you,just as you are doing to those who were killed by the government. Police brutality is back again.. E go reach una one after d other..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by joyandfaith: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2023
ecolime:

Lets be reasonable.

Haihai. No government would do mass burial without proper documentation.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander (enyojo) Delivers Baby Boy / Abike Dabiri And Her Smelling Pucci / Dcp Abba Kyari Looking Fresh As He Visit Mom In Maiduguri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.