Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government (5286 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by citizenY(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Benwallt:
People that believed that Buhari is El Sudan are at it again. Show us pictures, videos and blood not white paper written in beer parlour

Look at the casting of the subject of the letter closely....
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by joyandfaith: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2023
tamdun:
So non of the 103 victims has family,how come no single family of those victims has declared their son/daughter missing?
You are too naive. Most teaching hospitals do mass burial burials periodically usually victims of road traffic accidents. Relatives wouldn't show up to claim the bodies. The truth is that many people do not have relatives who care for them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by dominique(f): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2023
2mch:
So you mean to tell me 103 bodies from almost 3yrs ago are just getting an order to be buried 3 days ago? OP be very careful. At the people saying where are the victims, I recall a woman from the UK who lost her son. So let us not trivialize though I don’t know just how many died at that protest.

May God forgive and receive the souls of EndSars victims. The truth is if there was a massacre, the truth will eventually come out.

The woman that was faking tears while adjusting wig in front of camera? She was busted as fake within hours of circulating the video. The photo of the boy she used was a boy who got killed in a bike accident in a different state. Till date we've not gotten the identities of these their Lekki massacre or anybody that knows them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Shikini: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2023
This is serious
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by YouAreFinished: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2023
udede:
you were making sense until the IPOB living rent free in your brain interfered with your thought process. Maabunu (hope i got that)
Bros I tell no lies. I remember vividly,most of those false pictures of the supposed massacre and the stories mainly originated from pro ipob accounts. Propaganda with ludicrous tales is their usual modus operandi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Curious346: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Oh despite the great secrecy of the German Nazi, the world was still able to locate and mine every single mass grave in Europe . If indeed this 103 were buried secretly by the lasg , then ICC awaits them . Don't forget CNN is seriously following this matter
ecolime:
Can this be substantiated?

You think an official letter would be written on a very sensitive issue? If truly they did mass burial, it will never be documented anywhere.

Lets be reasonable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by hrykanu231(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Skankamola:

103 or more shot dead in broad day light, yet not one picture or video evidence in this age of mobile phones and tiktokers

That sh.it happened at night. DJ switch streamed it and compromised fools doubted her. The army agreed firing live shots...
E go reach everyone.
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Curious346: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2023
Maj General Eneche of the army high command came out and said "yes people died during the endsars . I was told to lie about it ".

But Yoruba ronu fanatics is saying "ipob ,you are lying "
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Benwallt(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2023
citizenY:

Look at the casting of the subject of the letter closely....

Are you one of the gullible ignoramus that did the casting? I don't need lens to spot the bogusness

1 Like

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Christistruth03: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Christistruth03: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2023
dominique:

The woman that was faking tears while adjusting wig in front of camera? She was busted as fake within hours of circulating the video. The photo of the boy she used was a boy who got killed in a bike accident in a different state. Till date we've not gotten the identities of these their Lekki massacre or anybody that knows them.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Fawazzz: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2023
It is possible,
But most were not at the tollgate.
For example, I am aware some bad boys invaded a police station carting out several guns.
A dozen of them were gunned down across the environs

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by totit: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
ABA-made lists. Mtchew. This is Okoro's latest Whatsapp narrative.

I can do better with Excel sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by colestephan86: 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Skankamola:

103 or more shot dead in broad day light, yet not one picture or video evidence in this age of mobile phones and tiktokers
103 persons that have no relative, no parents

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by colestephan86: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
dangermouse:

Go to ikotun and ask what transpired during the end sars saga.

The police station and environ and the Twins Faja super mart located nearby.

I totally agree with you on these, miscreants use the protest to attack twins faja supermarket and looted everything in there. Whoever was shot at that point wasn't massacred

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by citizenY(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Are you one of the gullible ignoramus that did the casting? I don't need lens to spot the bogusness

I was only supporting your position. Thanks for the insolence.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Benwallt(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
citizenY:

I was only supporting your position. Thanks for the insolence.

My apology brother man..
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Racoon(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
angry There is no evil done under the sun that will not be exposed. However, judgement a come someday, sometime.
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by duduade: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
I keep saying it God will judge you all
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by EcoNews: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
You think LASG rep are jobless like your foolish hate filled ipob fathers. May it not be well with you n your entire household for the audacity to demand that LASG should reply to ipob propaganda. Ogun na hin go bath with your blood.

Nigerians look below to see ipob n Obidaftis n their member lamenting like lunatics over issues in Lagos. I dare any of the quoted below to claim he or she is not ipob or Igbo.

I am willing to meet anyone of you face2face at the shopping complex beside VGC to verify you are not Igbos. Now do anyone wonder why no Yoruba living in Lagos show any sympathy to those Sanwolu personally murdered at the tollgate like ipob will like us believe or do Yoruba not care about themselves anymore cos Igbo said so ?

When igbos try to gaslight Yoruba ronu the Yoruba without hindsight below is an example of what igbos are out to do. The Obi they support slaughtered thousands in Ezu River have you seen any Igbo be it online or offline talk about it ? No.

Why are igbos that observe sit at home with regular Monday murders more concerned about Lagos than the Yorubas if this is not ipob propaganda at work with Ipob n Obidaftis labouring in vain to tarnish the governor n Yoruba at large ?

Look at all the quoted monickers check their previous post to see if any single one is Yoruba

Zupay:

It will be more reasonable if a LASG representative should officially come out and debunk it.
dangermouse:

My dear, always pray that you and your family members never be saddled with similar situation.

You cant even talk openly out of fear and terror, you simply lick your wound and move on.
Varunpulyani:

You want to gaslight this one too
Which kind people be this ?
WeddingParol:
God will reward these people according to their evil work.
dangermouse:

Go to ikotun and ask what transpired during the end sars saga.

The police station and environ and the Twins Faja super mart located nearby.

Varunpulyani:
These bunch of clueless, dirty an malnourished killers tagged every endsars protesters Ipob
BigYash:
Till today the camera that defective fash discovered vanished.. You guys that are supporting evil en.. Someday the thing will fall on you or someone that is very close to you. Your likes will still do to you,just as you are doing to those who were killed by the government. Police brutality is back again.. E go reach una one after d other..
Osariemen12:
The evil Lagos State did.
udede:
you were making sense until the IPOB living rent free in your brain interfered with your thought process. Maabunu (hope i got that)
Khd95:
I remember when Nigerian army shot Shiite members in kaduna some years, elzakzaky sons were killed, the army carted their bodies and other killed members away, till today the army denied it, the bodies were never found, even tho the relatives continuously begged buhari to release the bodies for their burial

So I won’t be surprised if this is true , because army don’t leave bodies of people they kill behind, and it was in the dark, they might have carted the bodies away

For those asking for people to come claim dead bodies, Shey be na when the dead bodies, do you know there are people whose family members don’t know there whereabouts till tomorrow, while some are held in prison, killed extra judiciously etc

Afthe next morning of October 20/2020, not less than 3 people were killed by police in my area when they attempted to attack the nigerian police statthe NPF claimed their bodies, what if their family members are in another states and they never knew what happened to their sons
tommy589:
[quote author=duduade post=124603505]I keep saying it God will judge you all
Racoon:
angry There is no evil done under the sun that will not be exposed. However, judgement a come someday, sometime.
Curious346:
Maj General Eneche of the army high command came out and said "yes people died during the endsars . I was told to lie about it ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by dangermouse(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
EcoNews:
You think LASG rep are jobless like your foolish hate filled ipob fathers. May it not be well with you n your entire household for the audacity to demand that LASG should reply to ipob propaganda. Ogun na hin go bath with your blood.

Nigerians look below to see ipob n Obidaftis n their member lamenting like lunatics over issues in Lagos. I dare any of the quoted below to claim he or she is not ipob or Igbo.

I am willing to meet anyone of you face2face at the shopping complex beside VGC to verify you are not Igbos. Now do anyone wonder why no Yoruba living in Lagos show any sympathy to those Sanwolu personally murdered at the tollgate like ipob will like us believe or do Yoruba not care about themselves anymore cos Igbo said so ?

When igbos try to gaslight Yoruba ronu the Yoruba without hindsight below is an example of what igbos are out to do. The Obi they support slaughtered thousands in Ezu River have you seen any Igbo be it online or offline talk about it ? No.

Why are igbos that observe sit at home with regular Monday murders more concerned about Lagos than the Yorubas if this is not ipob propaganda at work with Ipob n Obidaftis labouring in vain to tarnish the governor n Yoruba at large ?

Look at all the quoted monickers check their previous post to see if any single one is Yoruba

Olo obe

1 Like

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Alphanancy: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
lexylaw40:
103 people shot dead yet no one has come up with reports of missing persons around time up until now, no reports of missing relatives neither officially or on social media since that time . ...I simply don't believe everything I hear
Did you believe all the reports they have been giving since two years? Some of you are not well at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Sharpsharp00123: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Skankamola:

God bless u

103 was shot dead n they didn’t bleed, I remember bbc went to the scene d following morning n no blood stain on d floor

So how did it happen?

We’re they beaten to death cos for every one shot there must b blood n for 103 shot there must b enough blood

N besides who makes official documents for that kind of thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Sharpsharp00123: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
YouAreFinished:
If this massacre happened in sambisa forest we'd feel some momentum. 103 people vanishes overnight in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos...they have no bodies,no friends or families,no co-workers,no neighbors,no pictures or videos sad. How can people be this gullible.
The day ipob got involved in this endsars was when I knew it was now about to turn into a clownery of ludicrous lies.
ipob ruined everything

It was endsars but Nnamdi Kanu joined n changed it to endbuhari, endnigeria n he was giving order for properties to b burnt down

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Sharpsharp00123: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
dangermouse:

My dear, always pray that you and your family members never be saddled with similar situation.

You cant even talk openly out of fear and terror, you simply lick your wound and move on.
so 103 people will families, co workers, friends kept quiet at d same time n they didn’t talk

Guy reason am now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Sharpsharp00123: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
hrykanu231:

That sh.it happened at night. DJ switch streamed it and compromised fools doubted her. The army agreed firing live shots...
E go reach everyone.
the same dj that made it clear her battery went off

I remember a bbc journalist asked her y any other person couldn’t capture it n she went numb

U igbos are just pushing a hoax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Sharpsharp00123: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:

can u present d video where he said that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by dubra: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Curious346: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
can u present d video where he said that?
what will you give me if I do , I only need 500 mtn.recharege card. Will you?
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu is not just. A thief, but also a murderer. Know this and have peace.
He murdered our constitution to impose himself on Us
Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Skankamola:

Many of those that did were shot dead or lost their phones while running for safety. God is not Dead. All those who have a hand in this will face His wrath including the cocaine president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Document Of Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims By Lagos State Government by Sharpsharp00123: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Curious346:
what will you give me if I do , I only need 500 mtn.recharege card. Will you?
but u are a billionaire now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Begging Questions About Osibanjo's Age / Buhari's Absensce At London Town Hall Meeting Strikes Controversies [PHOTOS] / Mbaka Comes Hard On Buhari...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.