Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic (1253 Views)

Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala / IMSU: Students Deny Reorts Of Military Raid In Their Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by Whiteangel1234: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2023
This is fake, do you know why ? Every ESN camp has code. When Nigerian Army published picture of fake ESN camp we know. FAKE FAKE FAKE Images.....You are dealing with highly intelligent race ..

According to IPOB top Official , ESN Camp have encrypted codes and that the Military in Asaba may likely be bursting Petty Criminal gangs and planting brand new Biafra flags to disguise . possibly Top Army commanders of the 63 Division in Asaba are under immerse pressure to perform and may have resort to media game to deceive their Generals in Abuja

Link

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1682758779723456512?t=0XnnKo9mKS1YC54CSOWAqg&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by Depriest2020: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2023
I hope it's not true that the Army deceived us and we rejoiced for nothing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by Kapeter(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Depriest2020:
Why not. If they can clone the late muhammadu Buhari who died in Saudi hospital and was buried in same Saudi and replaced him with Jibrin el Sudani who has now retired to his Sudan after he completed his tenure. grin grin grin grin May we not be as stupid as the wisest in their camp. grin grin grin Nigeria can never deceive us again. never. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by Dest8sman: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
When I saw the freshness of the camp (both the wall and the floor) but saw no human footprint, I remembered the images from bursted camps in the north.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Depriest2020:
We told you that wasn't ESN camp but you blindly choose to be deceived by the shameless Naigeria linus Army propaganda.

The truth is that they know where ESN camps are located but can never dare approach near them, because they know what will be the result. Do you think ESN is some illiterate ragtag nomadic Boko Haram? Let me give you another reason to doubt us when we tell you what we're going to do..... We will decimate Nigeria Army by the time we're done with other strategic tasks and goes into full confrontations with them, we will shock all of you. I won't say more than this for now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by helinues: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2023
grin cheesy

We sha no wan heat anything like genocide or ethnic cleansing

6 Likes

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by NaMe4: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

We sha no wan heat anything like genocide or ethnic cleansing

Nothing like ethnic cleansing. They are invaders and the NA go clear them comot there. They have no business in Delta.

1 Like

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by Depriest2020: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
We told you that wasn't ESN camp but you blindly choose to be deceived by the shameless Naigeria linus Army propaganda.

The truth is that they know where ESN camps are located but can never dare approach near them, because they know what will be the result. Do you think ESN is some illiterate ragtag nomadic Boko Haram? Let me give you another reason to doubt us when we tell you what we're going to do..... We will decimate Nigeria Army by the time we're done with other strategic tasks and goes into full confrontations with them, we will shock all of you. I won't say more than this for now.

You claimed your group is not an illiterates group, but you sounded like one. What capacity do you have to decimate the Nigerian army? Of what benefit is your destruction of Igbo land to you? what impact does your evil sit-at-home have on the Nigerian government? What benefit does killing your people who refused to sit-at-home to your group?

8 Likes

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by Blazebond(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2023
IPOB man or woman,nor worry you hear,hand go touch you one day,the army won't kill you with bullets o,na old rusty cutlass Dem go take break and cut your knee caps,then your hands wrist last ,the old cutlass na to ensure say you suffer well well before you die and the knee caps and the hands wrists na to ensure say you go shit and piss for body and you go see yourself dey die in agony,keep on supporting IPOB and ESN,your time go come.

3 Likes

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by gidgiddy: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
This is fake, do you know why ? Every ESN camp has code. When Nigerian Army published picture of fake ESN camp we know. FAKE FAKE FAKE Images.....You are dealing with highly intelligent race ..

According to IPOB top Official , ESN Camp have encrypted codes and that the Military in Asaba may likely be bursting Petty Criminal gangs and planting brand new Biafra flags to disguise . possibly Top Army commanders of the 63 Division in Asaba are under immerse pressure to perform and may have resort to media game to deceive their Generals in Abuja

Link

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1682758779723456512?t=0XnnKo9mKS1YC54CSOWAqg&s=19

The pictures the Army released of the so called ESN camp they busted in Asaba is laughable

An uncompleted mud building with no door, no window, open roof. Tbis is what they said is a hideout? Who would hide in a house where any passerby can look straight into the exposed house?

They just went there with a brand new Biafran flag, tied the flag somewhere, put some old guns on the floor, took picture then claimed to have busted a camp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by omniwater: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
Propaganda is part of war.
Ara ija l'eyin wa.

2 Likes

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Code indeed,comedians

2 Likes

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by Whiteangel1234: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Depriest2020:

You claimed your group is not an illiterates group, but you sounded like one. What capacity do you have to decimate the Nigerian army? Of what benefit is your destruction of Igbo land to you? what impact does your evil sit-at-home have on the Nigerian government? What benefit does killing your people who refused to sit-at-home to your group?
You sound so cheep and humbled to me, wow! What have suddenly changed? You never sounded this humble when Flags and playcards were our only weapon on the street. Now you sound differently, I'm impressed.

As for the capacity to deal with ragtag Nigeria Army filled with chaffy Fulani terrorists, that shouldn't be your worries, let it be our own headache.

2 Likes

Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by baralatie(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kapeter:
Why not. If they can clone the late muhammadu Buhari who died in Saudi hospital and was buried in same Saudi and replaced him with Jibrin el Sudani who has now retired to his Sudan after he completed his tenure. grin grin grin grin May we not be as stupid as the wisest in their camp. grin grin grin Nigeria can never deceive us again. never. grin grin grin
Wicked🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Every IPOB ESN Camp Have Security Code , IPOB Denied Military Raid In Asaba -pic by EcoNews: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
If your father is not brain dead you will understand ipob propaganda machinery will not take 2-3 days to issue rebuttal if that was not their camp. We're you foolishly expecting ipob to admit that was there camp. You not fit get sense for this life I swear.

Depriest2020:

(1) (Reply)

Naira Slides Further As Dollar Shortage Hits Banks / Plateau Killings: Why Military Failed To Stop Killing Of Over 200 Nigerians -DHQ / Let's Gather At Iwo Road Ibadan By 9:00am For Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.