Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? (1868 Views)

Who Deleted This Verse From The Perfectly Preserved Quran Of Muhammad? / Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2023
Many Muslims are not aware that there are up to 32 Arabic Qur'an of which the Hafs Qur'an and the Warsh Qur'an are the most popular. A vast majority of the Islamic world uses the Hafs Qur'an (including Muslims in Nigeria).

However, the point of emphasis today is not about the various Arabic Quran's in circulation (thanks to Hatun Tash who exposed this). Today, we want to ask just one basic simple Question.
"Where is the Quran of Mohammed?"

Facts:
1. The Oral and Partially written Qur'an:
The Qur'an was in was at least partially in written form before the death of Mohammed. A tame sheep was said to eat up a chapter during Mohammed's funeral
2. The first complete Qur'an :
Abu Bakr (the first Khalif) appointed a committee led by Zaid ibn Thabit, who was known for his expertise in writing and memorizing the Qur'an, to collect and compile all the scattered written fragments and the memorized portions of the Qur'an.
3. The second complete Quran:
Somehow the Qur'an of Abu Bakr was unavailable and people were reciting the Qur'an with variations, distortions and errors and these were put in written form. The third Khalifa Uthman thus appointed a committee led by Zaid ibn Thabit (the same person who led the compilation efforts during the time of Abu Bakr) to create an official written copy of the Qur'an. The committee's task was to produce multiple copies of the Qur'an. Every variant Qur'an was BURNT to remove the evidence.

4. At least SEVEN authorised version of the standardised Qur'an of Uthman was distributed to lands far and near to Mecca
Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad

Note:
1. You will agree with me that we have established the existence of PRINTED Qur'an as of the Time of the First and Third Khalifa after Mohammed
2. Mohammed himself recommend FOUR of the best reciters of the Qur'an during his life time and only Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah was dead as of the time of the Third Khalif Uthman : it is strange that non of their Qur'an was used for the authorised version of Uthman.

Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith Number: 215
The Prophet once said, "Learn the Qur'an from four: from Abdullah ibn Masud, Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Mu'adh ibn Jabal"

ENTER MODERN QUR'AN
Any reasonable person will expect that the modern Arabic Qur'an we use today would be from copies from either one of the Qur'an from Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad

Unfortunately, this is not. The version in popular use today is according to the RECITATION of Hafs (not even according to the written text of Hafs).

Introducing Hafs:
1. Hafs ibn Sulayman al-Kufi, the transmitter of the Qur'an was Born almost 150 years after the death of Mohammed. He never met ANY of the companions not knew any of the Khalifs of Islam.
2. Hafs and his father are known by Muslims as great liars who fabricate Hadiths. Even though he narrated hadiths, they were all deemed to be fabrications.
Ibn Hijr, Tahtheeb-Al-Tahtheeb, Volume 2, p. 245
“Ibn Adi’ said: most of his (Hafs’) hadiths, and those he narrated about, are not kept…”

Al-Albani, Irwaa-Al-Ghaleel, Volume 1, p. 260
“Abu Omar (said): this is Hafs Ibn Sulayman the Qari (Quran reader or narrator) from Kufa, and his hadiths are to be abandoned. And Uman Abu Hafs followed him, who is also (known as) Ibn Hafs A—Abdi, and he is like him in weakness, or weaker. Revised by Tabarani in A-Khabeer (1/49/3), and Qawl Al-Haythami (333/1) in his Isnad- and they are trustworthy men. But he (Hafs) was cavalier in the matter, so should not be looked at(meaning acknowledged).”

3. The introductory page or "page A" of the Arabic Qur'an just before the first chapter (Al-Fathia" include what is known by Muslims as Isnad (chains of narration) of the Qur'an. Any chain that leaves out the Qur'an of Abu Bakr or the Qur'an of Uthman is broken in transmission and cannot be trusted.

Questions:
1. If Recitations of the Qur'an could not be trusted during the lifetime of Khalif Uthman, why do you think that the Recitation of Hafs (who was born 150 years after the death of Mohammed) be trusted?
2. Where are the copies of the Qur'an sent to Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad so that we can compare it with the Hafs Qur'an.?
3. If the Isnad of the Qur'an is broken, how can the whole Qur'an not be Daif at best?
4. Why should anyone trust the Recitation of Hafs since he ans his father are known as fraudulent according to Muslim sources?

Note:
If you are interested in reading about the differences between the Hafs and Warsh Qur'ans you may read the writeup in the link below
https://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm

Attached is the Isnad of both the Warsh and Hafs Qur'an

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2023
The day Muslims will discover that there is no coming out from hell fire AND the best deceiver has scammed them!

On that day,
Muslims will ask Allah when he comes to them in a shape they know not and say:.
Are you TWO Allah? Is the first Allah dead?
Then Allah will remove his garment and show them his Shin : and they would be assigned each their endless penis and appropriate brothel.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2023
LegalWolf may want to tell us in the court of law which is weightier as a source of evidence
1. Oral Traditions or
2. Written Evidences

Especially when it can be proved that written evidence existed.

What is is lam trying to hide?
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lukuluku69 and AntiChristian are feigning deaf and dumb right now. No answer for your todays bread. It's still hot o

Questions:
1. If Recitations of the Qur'an could not be trusted during the lifetime of Khalif Uthman, why do you think that the Recitation of Hafs (who was born 150 years after the death of Mohammed) be trusted?
2. Where are the copies of the Qur'an sent to Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad so that we can compare it with the Hafs Qur'an.?
3. Explain why If the Isnad of the Qur'an is broken, how can the whole Qur'an not be Daif at best?
4. Why should anyone trust the Recitation of Hafs since he and his father are known as fraudulent according to Muslim sources?

I admit that:
The Questions I have set for you today is though!
I promise to give you bonus marks and also be gentle in marking it. Even LegalWolf had been devoured by a real wolf today and nursing his wounds!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by MightySparrow: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Thanks for notifying me. I didn't even see this post myself being a little busy. My Muslim friends here are honest people (Nairaland Ummah). I believe they are having a long sleep after Salah.

I promise on their behalf, when they wake up, they will respond.

I learned also that the Devil was one of the writers of Quran. When Allah was displeased with the development. He wouldn't want the satanic verses to be handed down to generations of Muslims, and when Mohammed was on his death bed , suffering from poison he ate, ( he, Mohammed, had earlier sworn that if his prophet hood was a lie , Allah should cut off his throat). While Allah sent the Jewess to administer the throat cutting poison, the tamed sheep edited the remaining spurious copies around. Those ones you pointed out here had already being circulated.

My friends, I don't even know I have so many of them. They will tell us more.
Thanks for the good job.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2023
MightySparrow:
Thanks for notifying me. I didn't even see this post myself being a little busy. My Muslim friends here are honest people (Nairaland Ummah). I believe they are having a long sleep after Salah.

I promise on their behalf, when they wake up, they will respond.

Can they wake up!
This is surely a thoroughly embarrassing post to them all: Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, LegalWolf, Vanessa7 etc

This is certainly a Question to ask their Sheikhs, their mummies and daddies when they get home.

A lie is Bursted with Simple Questions :
If the Islamic Narrative of the Qur'an being written and distributed during the time of Uthman is True, how come not ONE copy of copies exist.

MightySparrow:

I learned also that the Devil was one of the writers of Quran. When Allah was displeased with the development. He wouldn't want the satanic verses to be handed down to generations of Muslims, and when Mohammed was on his death bed , suffering from poison he ate, ( he, Mohammed, had earlier sworn that if his prophet hood was a lie , Allah should cut off his throat). While Allah sent the Jewess to administer the throat cutting poison, the tamed sheep edited the remaining spurious copies around. Those ones you pointed out here had already being circulated.

My friends, I don't even know I have so many of them. They will tell us more.
Thanks for the good job.
A whole Chapter was the Qur'an of the Jinn.

They will come and tell us that no one can make the Qur'an like Allah. Satanic verses were so much identical to the Qur'an that Mohammed and his followers didn't even know!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by MightySparrow: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2023
TenQ:

Can they wake up!
This is surely a thoroughly embarrassing post to them all: Lukuluku69, AntiChristian, LegalWolf, Vanessa7 etc

This is certainly a Question to ask their Sheikhs, their mummies and daddies when they get home.

A lie is Bursted with Simple Questions :
If the Islamic Narrative of the Qur'an being written and distributed during the time of Uthman is True, how come not ONE copy of copies exist.

A whole Chapter was the Qur'an of the Jinn.

They will come and tell us that no one can make the Qur'an like Allah. Satanic verses were so much identical to the Qur'an that Mohammed and his followers didn't even know!

Even ants were part of writers! They were telling themselves to be aware of Solomon's war horses. Mohammed heard their words and wrote them down.

Islam = sexlam = jokelam

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

Even ants were part of writers! They were telling themselves to be aware of Solomon's war horses. Mohammed heard their words and wrote them down.

Islam = sexlam = jokelam
Indeed no one can make the Qur'an like Allah BUT even Ants can do so effortlessly!

Alexander the great also made the Qur'an

Just look at how they are looking at the Questions like dullards who were given impromptu examination

Questions:
3. Explain why If the Isnad of the Qur'an is broken, how can the whole Qur'an not be Daif at best?
4. Why should anyone trust the Recitation of Hafs since he and his father are known as fraudulent according to Muslim sources?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2023
1. Is it UNTRUE that we have established the existence of PRINTED Qur'an as of the Time of the First and Third Khalifa after Mohammed?
2. Is it UNTRUE that Mohammed himself recommend FOUR of the best reciters of the Qur'an during his life time and only Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah was dead as of the time of the Third Khalif Uthman?
3. Is it NOT strange that none of the Four Recommend Reciters Qur'an was used for the authorised version of Uthman's Qur'an?

A. What are Islamic Clerics hiding from the Original and Printed Arabic Qur'an that they were abandoned for a Recitation (not writing of Hafs a man attested to be a liar)?

B. Where is the Qur'an of Mohammed?

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by MightySparrow: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2023
TenQ:

Indeed no one can make the Qur'an like Allah BUT even Ants can do so effortlessly!

Alexander the great also made the Qur'an

Just look at how they are looking at the Questions like dullards who were given impromptu examination

Questions:

The nowadays Muslims are not honest. Those of old wrote things down the way they were. If it were to be these days, most of the references would be gone.

Let us just wait for the response of the Nairaland jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

The nowadays Muslims are not honest. Those of old wrote things down the way they were. If it were to be these days, most of the references would be gone.

Let us just wait for the response of the Nairaland jihadists.
I can almost bet a full cow that these people will NOT show up.
There is no way to defend the Illogicality of their Standard Islamic narrative of the Origin of the Quran.

Just a little question and you notice that it has all being a fabrication all along.

The Muslims of nowaday are just as bad as the Muslims of the old.
The only difference is that
1. Information abounds now thanks be to the invention of the Printing Press and the Internet. Information is NOT easy to delete and replace nowadays
2. A huge portion of the Tafsirs were put as a response to Jewish and Christian criticism of the Quran and islam.
3. The knowledge of Science and History is more vast now than in the olden days: thus, thing they assumed as true in those days have been shown to be blatant falsehood.
4. Islam wrote all their literatures of the Quran, Hadiths, Tafsirs and History at the moment of the height of their powers: Unfortunately now, the power of Islam is broken except in the middle-east.

Thanks to the Internet, those of us who wouldn't be able to go learn Arabic for 20 years can translate their literatures: few things can they now hide or twist. Otherwise, they are ALL like their father who thrives in Lies, Taqqiyya, Deception and Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
LegalWolf has been humbled by questions he ought to be an authority in.
SMH!

Where is the Quran of Mohammed or Uthman?

I told you that I am your Nemesis on Nairaland until you adopt the truth and not be deceived into the Fire of Hell.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by MightySparrow: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
TenQ:

I can almost bet a full cow that these people will NOT show up.
There is no way to defend the Illogicality of their Standard Islamic narrative of the Origin of the Quran.

Just a little question and you notice that it has all being a fabrication all along.

The Muslims of nowaday are just as bad as the Muslims of the old.
The only difference is that
1. Information abounds now thanks be to the invention of the Printing Press and the Internet. Information is NOT easy to delete and replace nowadays
2. A huge portion of the Tafsirs were put as a response to Jewish and Christian criticism of the Quran and islam.
3. The knowledge of Science and History is more vast now than in the olden days: thus, thing they assumed as true in those days have been shown to be blatant falsehood.
4. Islam wrote all their literatures of the Quran, Hadiths, Tafsirs and History at the moment of the height of their powers: Unfortunately now, the power of Islam is broken except in the middle-east.

Thanks to the Internet, those of us who wouldn't be able to go learn Arabic for 20 years can translate their literatures: few things can they now hide or twist. Otherwise, they are ALL like their father who thrives in Lies, Taqqiyya, Deception and Fraud.

I must commend you my brother. Those days in school, there were harassments from some Muslims about christian literatures. There was no way to answer them. I come from a part of Yorubaland where Islam is not popular. Until I began to read your posts and watch Christian Prince, I didn't know that Islam is a pack of nonsense.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

I must commend you my brother. Those days in school, there were harassments from some Muslims about christian literatures. There was no way to answer them. I come from a part of Yorubaland where Islam is not popular. Until I began to read your posts and watch Christian Prince, I didn't know that Islam is a pack of nonsense.

I almost converted to Islam in my 200 Levels in the University. Thank God for His love that I laid hands on a copy of the Qur'an (The Glorious Qur'an). Inconsistencies and historical errors stopped me. I could understand if the Qur'an contradicts the new testament, however I could understand how it will also contradict the old testament.

This forced me to try to understand the gospel and the new testament until I could graphically explain doctrines it. Interestingly, I was born again before this state of confusion Iin my life.

Thank God for people of faith who on their shoulders we stand: without them, Islam would have remained a mystery!

The Claims of Islam usually cannot stand scrutiny. A small question, it falls like a pack of cards. How can God say the sun Sets in murky waters? And these peoptin their delusion believe it!?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
So,
Mr Lukuluku69,
Who is the one running away now?
Did I not tell you that you refer to yourself? ?

Lukuluku69:

And what have you done with the previous posts?

You offer feeble denials all in the name of debunks and run, tails between your sorry ars.e only for you to mention me in your Delusional Multiple Thread opening Malady cheesy

Go back and read my posts on Isaiah 42/60 cheesy

Can you see who is the one Running away and avoiding simple questions?

I pity you!

Where is the Qur'an of Mohammed?

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by Weirdlycute: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Islam in itself seems to be contradictory to itself... The facts have been dropped,how can you not seem to defend the Religion you carry on your head...I'm quite curious
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by Weirdlycute: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Islam in itself seems to be contradictory to itself... The facts have been dropped,how can you not seem to defend the Religion you carry on your head...I'm quite curious.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Weirdlycute:
Islam in itself seems to be contradictory to itself... The facts have been dropped,how can you not seem to defend the Religion you carry on your head...I'm quite curious
I am still waiting for Sheik AntiChristian and Sheik Lukuluku69, they seem to have both gone AWOL!
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Weirdlycute:
Islam in itself seems to be contradictory to itself... The facts have been dropped,how can you not seem to defend the Religion you carry on your head...I'm quite curious.
Contradiction is a child's play with Islam. They give a fabricated standard narrative which under scrutiny breaks down.

This is why no Muslim Can say a single word on this thread. They are all ashamed.

The Truth set people free!
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
SIRTee15:

Forget it, they can't defend the Qur'an. It's a very hard job to defend that book and most of the Muslims here dare not try.
Though I give it to antiChristian, that one will make an attempt even when it glaringly makes no sense.

The only time I take on them is when they start stuffing around the bible.
Even AntiChristian is suddenly gentle.

This one is quite messy.

No one knows where the Quran of Mohammed was abandoned for the Quran of Hafs.

It is worse because Muslims will never take a single hadith from Hafs. So, why his quran
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by honesttalk21: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by gaskiyamagana: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
TenQ:
1. Is it UNTRUE that we have established the existence of PRINTED Qur'an as of the Time of the First and Third Khalifa after Mohammed?
2. Is it UNTRUE that Mohammed himself recommend FOUR of the best reciters of the Qur'an during his life time and only Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah was dead as of the time of the Third Khalif Uthman?
3. Is it NOT strange that none of the Four Recommend Reciters Qur'an was used for the authorised version of Uthman's Qur'an?

A. What are Islamic Clerics hiding from the Original and Printed Arabic Qur'an that they were abandoned for a Recitation (not writing of Hafs a man attested to be a liar)?

B. Where is the Qur'an of Mohammed?

No amount of your confusion in muddling, mingling and falsification of fact to justify your misguiding motive can rewrite, review or reverse sanctity and holiness of Qur'an. Knowing this is peace to your soul, cooler to your over heated-brain of criticism of Qur'an and reminder that Bible is worthless than ordinary text book of a subject written and review at any fucking time by the author or reproduce by another author.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by gaskiyamagana: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
TenQ:
Many Muslims are not aware that there are up to 32 Arabic Qur'an of which the Hafs Qur'an and the Warsh Qur'an are the most popular. A vast majority of the Islamic world uses the Hafs Qur'an (including Muslims in Nigeria).

However, the point of emphasis today is not about the various Arabic Quran's in circulation (thanks to Hatun Tash who exposed this). Today, we want to ask just one basic simple Question.
"Where is the Quran of Mohammed?"

Facts:
1. The Oral and Partially written Qur'an:
The Qur'an was in was at least partially in written form before the death of Mohammed. A tame sheep was said to eat up a chapter during Mohammed's funeral
2. The first complete Qur'an :
Abu Bakr (the first Khalif) appointed a committee led by Zaid ibn Thabit, who was known for his expertise in writing and memorizing the Qur'an, to collect and compile all the scattered written fragments and the memorized portions of the Qur'an.
3. The second complete Quran:
Somehow the Qur'an of Abu Bakr was unavailable and people were reciting the Qur'an with variations, distortions and errors and these were put in written form. The third Khalifa Uthman thus appointed a committee led by Zaid ibn Thabit (the same person who led the compilation efforts during the time of Abu Bakr) to create an official written copy of the Qur'an. The committee's task was to produce multiple copies of the Qur'an. Every variant Qur'an was BURNT to remove the evidence.

3. At least SEVEN authorised version of the standardised Qur'an of Uthman was distributed to lands far and near to Mecca
Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad

Note:
1. You will agree with me that we have established the existence of PRINTED Qur'an as of the Time of the First and Third Khalifa after Mohammed
2. Mohammed himself recommend FOUR of the best reciters of the Qur'an during his life time and only Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah was dead as of the time of the Third Khalif Uthman : it is strange that non of their Qur'an was used for the authorised version of Uthman.

Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith Number: 215
The Prophet once said, "Learn the Qur'an from four: from Abdullah ibn Masud, Salim Mawla Abi Hudhayfah, Ubayy ibn Ka'b, and Mu'adh ibn Jabal"

ENTER MODERN QUR'AN
Any reasonable person will expect that the modern Arabic Qur'an we use today would be from copies from either one of the Qur'an from Mecca, Medina, Kufa, Basra, Damascus, Cairo and Baghdad

Unfortunately, this is not. The version in popular use today is according to the RECITATION of Hafs (not even according to the written text of Hafs).

Introducing Hafs:
1. Hafs ibn Sulayman al-Kufi, the transmitter of the Qur'an was Born almost 150 years after the death of Mohammed. He never met ANY of the companions not knew any of the Khalifs of Islam.
2. Hafs and his father are known by Muslims as great liars who fabricate Hadiths. Even though he narrated hadiths, they were all deemed to be fabrications.
Ibn Hijr, Tahtheeb-Al-Tahtheeb, Volume 2, p. 245
“Ibn Adi’ said: most of his (Hafs’) hadiths, and those he narrated about, are not kept…”

Al-Albani, Irwaa-Al-Ghaleel, Volume 1, p. 260
“Abu Omar (said): this is Hafs Ibn Sulayman the Qari (Quran reader or narrator) from Kufa, and his hadiths are to be abandoned. And Uman Abu Hafs followed him, who is also (known as) Ibn Hafs A—Abdi, and he is like him in weakness, or weaker. Revised by Tabarani in A-Khabeer (1/49/3), and Qawl Al-Haythami (333/1) in his Isnad- and they are trustworthy men. But he (Hafs) was cavalier in the matter, so should not be looked at(meaning acknowledged).”

3. The introductory page or "page A" of the Arabic Qur'an just before the first chapter (Al-Fathia" include what is known by Muslims as Isnad (chains of narration) of the Qur'an. Any chain that leaves out the Qur'an of Abu Bakr or the Qur'an of Uthman is broken in transmission and cannot be trusted.

Questions:
3. If the Isnad of the Qur'an is broken, how can the whole Qur'an not be Daif at best?
4. Why should anyone trust the Recitation of Hafs since he ans his father are known as fraudulent according to Muslim sources?

Note:
If you are interested in reading about the differences between the Hafs and Warsh Qur'ans you may read the writeup in the link below
https://answering-islam.org/Green/seven.htm

Attached is the Isnad of both the Warsh and Hafs Qur'an

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

Good work for the ignorant of Islam, carried out by Christian Center for Islamic Studies and made available in NairaLand land.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

No amount of your confusion in muddling, mingling and falsification of fact to justify your misguiding motive can rewrite, review or reverse sanctity and holiness of Qur'an. Knowing this is peace to your soul, cooler to your over heated-brain of criticism of Qur'an and reminder that Bible is worthless than ordinary text book of a subject written and review at any fucking time by the author or reproduce by another author.

If Bible is worthless as you said, that means allah the author of Quran is worthless, mischievious, stupid, ignorant, to have made Bible the fountain of your knowledge as read in your holy book quran

Quran 10:94 Irving & Mohamed Hegab

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;

Let me come and be going..

MASS ALARM

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 5:55am On Jul 25, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Please state just one muddling, mingling or falsification of facts that I made about Islam in this thread?

Summary again!
1. The third Khalif Uthman duplicated the standardised and corrected Qur'an
2. The duplicated Qur'an was distributed to at least seven regions of Arabia
3. The Hafs Qur'an is not from any of these copies but the RECITATION of a certain Hafs who was known to be a Liar and was born 150 years after the death of Mohammed.

The si. Simplified question :
Where is the Quran of Mohammed.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Good work for the ignorant of Islam, carried out by Christian Center for Islamic Studies and made available in NairaLand land.
Thank you for the compliment!

Did I make any mistake in my submission?
Did I exaggerate any of my points?
Did I represent the standard narrative of Islam apart for the questions?

Can you then help me resolve my questions?
Thanks

Questions:
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2023
LegalWolf has no legal basis to humiliate himself further than this by opening his mouth.

It is difficult confronting the truth : all you need are basic questions and every lie no matter how well crafted collapses.

So is your standard Islamic Narrative!

What happened to the Qur'an of Mohammed?
Did someone rewrite the Qur'an to remove the embarrassments contained in it?
Eg. No one knows where the Surah on Suckling Grown-up adult males by Muslim women is till today.

They said that it was abrogated in ruling but not in Recitation or something like that! Lol!

Muslims are like:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

If Bible is worthless as you said, that means allah the author of Quran is worthless, mischievious, stupid, ignorant, to have made Bible the fountain of your knowledge as read in your holy book quran

Quran 10:94 Irving & Mohamed Hegab

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;

Let me come and be going..

MASS ALARM
The thread has indeed caused a Mass Alarm for the Muslims.

Indeed their Standard Islamic Narrative is breaking down before their eyes. The problem is they wouldn't ask Questions, hence they remain is their delusion.

Their case is like the case of a 419 who asked them to leave their valuable property down with me while they walk down ten Electricity Post WITHOUT LOOKING BACK!

Of cause, not looking back is the exact opportunity for the scammer to escape with their valuables. So is Islam that dissuades Muslims from asking Questions.

Mohammed is the most successful 419 in history : his scam is still working 1300 years after his death.
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
@ advocatejare
This is the post they are running away from. All of them have suddenly become gentle
Not all Lies are defendable.

This is just one of the breakdown of the standard islamic narrative.
The Questions were easy:

Where is the Quran of Mohammed?
Where is the Quran of Uthman?

If during the lifetime of the Sahaba, there were errors in recitations of the Quran necessitating Uthman creating standard copies, why abandon ALL of them for a recitation of someone who cannot be trusted (Hafs)?
Re: Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? by TenQ: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
The day Muslims will discover that there is no coming out from hell fire AND the best deceiver has scammed them!

On that day,
Muslims will ask Allah when he comes to them in a shape they know not and say:.
Are you TWO Allah? Is the first Allah dead?
Then Allah will remove his garment and show them his Shin : and they would be assigned each their endless penis and appropriate brothel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritualist / Pastor /prophet / Alfa / Oscar Pistorius-pope’s Resignation - TB Joshua's Message / Inside TB Joshua’s Broken Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.