Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims (1638 Views)

Where Is The Quran Of Mohammed: Is It Permanently LOST? / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / Top 5 Reason Why Mohammed Is Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
When a Prophet Disregards the Law of his God

Prophet Mohammed by Islamic Narrative is the best Muslim and yet he seems to be above the rules of Islam.
Let me not bore you with the Special Privileges Mohammed claimed that Allah gave him alone alone but not to any other Muslim. We shall look at the Islamic Rule for Divorce and Reconciliation in Islam

Let us look at the Law of Divorce in Islam

1. If a man utters to his wife thrice the phrase "I divorce you". The divorce is considered FINAL and even if the man was Drunk or unreasonably Angry or Deceived to utter those words, the wife is considered divorced (even if she wasn't guilty of any offence).
2. According to the Law of Allah, this divorced woman can only return back to her husband AFTER she married another person AND gets her orgasm from the new husband.
3. If this new (second husband) is impotent, this wife is trapped forever in a sensless marriage provoked by the sensless divorce pronounced by the husband.

Let's Imagine that the Husband of this Loving, Responsible and Religious wife comes to his senses and the rashly divorced Wife still loves her husband and most importantly doesn't want to leave her children alone. The Law is clear:
Marry Another Man AND receive Orgasm before she can return to her husband and children.

The Question is:
Mohammed divorced at least TWO or THREE of his Wives but we shall look only at one from the lot of Bint al-Jawn, Umm Sharīk and Hafsah b Umar.

Enter Mrs Hafsa Qutham Mohammed
She was divorced in Finality by Mohammed because she couldn't keep a secret (Qur'an 66:1-5)
Mohammed had to take her back after he changed his mind. However, there was no single record that Hafsa married anyone not to talk of receiving sexual orgasm from such a man.

Note: Mohammed actually made a decree that even after his death, no one was permitted to marry his widows.

Questions :
1. Why is it that Mohammed is the only prophet above the laws of his God?
2a. Why is the Islamic law of Divorce and Remarriage hostile to a dutiful and loving Muslim Wife who was rashly divorced by her husband?
b. Why must it be the wife that must pay for the stupidity of her husband by marrying a husband she doesn't want so that she can return to her husband and children?
3. What is the logic and common sense in this law of Divorce and Reconciliation?

References are below :

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Disclaimer :

I Love Muslims because they are Created in God's Image. Many Muslims are nice people and I have them as friends. However, I care about their Eternity as I would do anything within my Powers to Free them from the Deception of Islam, Allah and his Messenger (Mohammed).

I say about Islam exactly what their scholars teach at advanced level studies to themselves: this would sound strange to simple Muslims as these knowledge are kept away from them.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
REFERENCES:

From the Qur'an : to show that Allah was aware of the problem of the Divorce of Mohammed
Qur'an 66:1-5
“O Prophet, why do you make impermissible that which God made allowed to you, seeking to [simply] please your wives. God is All-Forgiving, All-Merciful. Allah has already ordained for you [Muslims] the dissolution of your oaths. And Allah is your protector, and He is the Knowing, the Wise. And [remember] when the Prophet confided to one of his wives a statement; and when she informed [another] of it and Allah showed it to him, he made known part of it and ignored a part. And when he informed her about it, she said, “Who told you this?” He said, “I was informed by the Knowing, the Acquainted.” If you two [wives] repent to Allah , [it is best], for your hearts have deviated. But if you cooperate against him – then indeed Allah is his protector, and Gabriel and the righteous of the believers and the angels, moreover, are [his] assistants. Perhaps his Lord, if he divorced you [all], would substitute for him wives better than you – submitting [to Allah ], believing, devoutly obedient, repentant, worshipping, and traveling – [ones] previously married and virgins.”

Tafsirs that Hafsah was divorced by Mohammed
1. Al-Qurṭubī reports the following:
“The cause of revelation for this verse (66:3) was the anger of the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ towards Ḥafṣah when he confided a matter to her, but she revealed it to ‘Ā’ishah. He then divorced her [Ḥafṣah] once completely.

Hadiths that showed that Mohammed divorced Hafsah
Sunan Ibn Majah 2016: Book 10, Hadith 1
It was narrated from 'Umar bin Khattab that: the Messenger of Allah divorced Hafsah then took her back.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2283
Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab:
The Prophet (ﷺ) divorced Hafsah, but he took her back in marriage.

Hadiths that show that pronouncement of Divorce thrice make it irrevocable
Sahih al-Bukhari 5264
Nafi' said: When Ibn 'Umar was asked about person who had given three divorces, he said, "Would that you gave one or two divorces, for the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered me to do so. If you give three divorces then she cannot be lawful for you until she has married another husband (and is divorced by him)."

Hadith that show that the Woman MUST have Orgasm for the Second Husband before returning to her First Husband:
Sunan an-Nasa'i 3414
It was narrated from Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet said, concerning a man who had a wife and he divorced her, then she married another man who divorced her before consummating the marriage with her, and (it was asked) whether she could go back to her first husband: "No, not until she tastes his sweetness."

Marriage. كتاب النكاح28
Book 28, Hadith 18: Book 28, Hadith 1112
Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said from al-Qasim ibn Muhammad that A'isha, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said when asked whether it was permissible for a man to marry again a wife he had divorced irrevocably if she had married another man who divorced her before consummating the marriage, "Not until she has tasted the sweetness of intercourse."

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3407
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"The Messenger of Allah was asked about a man who divorced his wife, and she married another man who had a closed meeting with her then divorced her, before having intercourse with her. Is it permissible for her to remarry the first husband? The Messenger of Allah said: 'No, not until the second one tastes her sweetness and she tastes his sweetness.'"

Sunan Abi Dawud 2309
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was asked about a man who divorced his wife three times, and she married another who entered upon her, but divorced her before having intercourse with her, whether she was lawful for the former husband. She said: The Prophet (ﷺ) replied: She is not lawful for the first (husband) until she tastes the honey of the other husband and he tastes her honey

Hadith that shows that the Woman becomes miserable for life if the second husband is impotent

Sahih al-Bukhari 5265
Narrated `Aisha:
A man divorced his wife and she married another man who proved to be impotent and divorced her. She could not get her satisfaction from him, and after a while he divorced her. Then she came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! My first husband divorced me and then I married another man who entered upon me to consummate his marriage but he proved to be impotent and did not approach me except once during which he benefited nothing from me. Can I remarry my first husband in this case?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "It is unlawful to marry your first husband till the other husband consummates his marriage with you."
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TemplarLandry: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Mohammed was a heretic who invented the worship of an ancient Arabic demon called Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Mohammed was a heretic who invented the worship of an ancient Arabic demon called Allah.
You are wondering how things can be this bad in Islam. Legal wife rotation!
LOL!

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by exotique1fy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
TenQ please leave the Islamists alone. Every religion has its dark and questionable sides.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2023
exotique1fy:
TenQ please leave the Islamists alone. Every religion has its dark and questionable sides.

Muslims should leave other religions alone
They are the ones who always start religious wars on Nairaland. If you don't respect other people's religion, how do you want others to respect your own?
It is Muslims that will disrupt the procession of masquerades and call them kafir.
It is Muslims that will condemn other people's religion scriptures.

Sexlam is a joke.
What do you think about Mohammed marrying Virgin Mary in Al - Jaanah?

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 2:42am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ

Give it to them hot - hot.
There is no Allah anywhere.
Mohammed is Allah; Allah is Mohammed.

Any wrong doing against Mohammed attraccts death but not against Allah.
Mohammed is greater than Allah!
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by vdestro: 4:07am On Jul 06, 2023
See what Antichristian proved

Re: The Falsehood Of Original Sin by vdestro: 8:18am On Jul 02
AntiChristian:

My religion is Islam and not Mohammedism. Mohammedism is never mentioned in the Quran but Islam! Christianity was never practiced by christ nor mentioned as a religion in the Bible!

Vdestro
It does not appear so. You people have raised Mohammed even above Islam as proven by your killing for saying whatever you people feel is against Mohammed. So evidently, Mohammed is greater than islam.

AntiChristian:
No Muslim dare raise Muhammad more than his level of being a human prophet...

Vdestro:
I said more than Islam and now you have changed it to more than human prophet.

So, clearly, you impliedly admit that Mohammed is greater than Islam.

Which means that Islam is less than human beings.

Which means that it is Mohammed you worship.

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2023
exotique1fy:
I don't know if you are a Christian or not. However, I want to assume you are one so that you can understand the burden I carry.

1. As a Christian, We KNOW that there is no SALVATION in anyone other than Jesus Christ
2. This mean that ANYONE not born again in this age is going to Hell.
3. Many Muslims are Nice People who would Love and Obey God if only they knew Him. In fact, most Muslims are more religious than the average Christian.
4. Being Nice and good doesn't take anyone to Paradise
5. We are compelled as Disciples of Christ to Preach salvation to the WHOLE earth through Christ.

Question:
1. Would it be LOVE to know half of what I know about Islam and keep Quiet (knowing that they were 419ed into Islam)?
2. If your direct brother is about eating food laced with poison and you tell him gently but he insists that his friend could never ever POISON him. Will you make a choice of VIOLENTLY restraining or incapacitating him not to eat the food or you'd say:
"I've warned him but he refused to listen"

And then shrug your shoulder and go away?!?

I was almost converted to Islam in my 200 levels at the University by Islam Taqqiya (deception). I didn't recite the shahada because I got myself a copy of "the Glorious Qur'an" in English. As I began to ask questions about what I was reading, I began to see that I was in error. I thus went back to rededicate my life to Christ and learn to, UNDERSTAND Him and His words.

My objective is to lead Muslims to ASK QUESTIONS as step ONE to their salvation.

The TRUTH sets free Anyone who has it. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Life.

I do not say anything order than what Muslims scholars have written in their books

Thank you Sis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 4:40am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Muslims should leave other religions alone
They are the ones who always start religious wars on Nairaland. If you don't respect other people's religion, how do you want others to respect your own?
It is Muslims that will disrupt the procession of masquerades and call them kafir.
It is Muslims that will condemn other people's religion scriptures.

Sexlam is a joke.
Of course,
The average Christian is not aware that
1. Muslims are commanded by Allah and his prophet Muhammad to humiliate Christians and Jews and deny them their rights
2. Muslims are commanded by Allah and his prophet Muhammad to force Christians and Jews to pay them heavy Tax (Jizya) or else face execution
3. Christian and Jews are called Najis, Filthy, Pigs and Monkeys by Muslims according to Allah and his prophet Muhammad
4. Muslims can legally murder any Christian or Jews without fear of Retribution according to Allah and his prophet Muhammad

In love we educate Muslims to lead to their salvation and Christians to know what Islam truly is.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 4:44am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:
TenQ

Give it to them hot - hot.
There is no Allah anywhere.
Mohammed is Allah; Allah is Mohammed.

Any wrong doing against Mohammed attreaccts death but not against Allah.
grin grin grin
Mohammed is the greatest 419 in history and probably the second or third biggest anti-Christ who will ever exist on the surface of the earth.

There is NOTHING said here that is NOT according to what Islamic literatures teach.
We are just reminding them of the TRUE Islam!
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 4:50am On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:
See what Antichristian proved

Re: The Falsehood Of Original Sin by vdestro: 8:18am On Jul 02
AntiChristian:

My religion is Islam and not Mohammedism. Mohammedism is never mentioned in the Quran but Islam! Christianity was never practiced by christ nor mentioned as a religion in the Bible!

Vdestro
It does not appear so. You people have raised Mohammed even above Islam as proven by your killing for saying whatever you people feel is against Mohammed. So evidently, Mohammed is greater than islam.

AntiChristian:
No Muslim dare raise Muhammad more than his level of being a human prophet...

Vdestro:
I said more than Islam and now you have changed it to more than human prophet.

So, clearly, you impliedly admit that Mohammed is greater than Islam.

Which means that Islam is less than human beings.

Which means that it is Mohammed you worship.

Of course Muslims will deny that they worship Mohammed and that Islam is submission to Allah alone.

Unfortunately, the reality is different :
Even Allah worships Mohammed by always quickly doing his biddings.
Even though Mohammed is a human being, Muslims will kill another human being for blasphemy against him (they wouldn't kill for Allah)
Muhammad is just a scammer who scammed the Arabs into believing he's a prophet for the purpose of political and economic power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 4:58am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Sexlam is a joke.

I have actually written about it sometimes ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/7678277/mary-mother-jesus-been-married

Mohammed even in death is all about Sex, Food and Enjoyment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 5:06am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:
TenQ

.... .

Any wrong doing against Mohammed attreaccts death but not against Allah.
grin grin grin
Mohammed created a pseudonym for himself and called him Allah.
He created an intermediary between Himself and his pseudonym Allah and called him Jibril.

Everything for one purpose : to have political power, wealth and control.

Allah and his angels pray to/on Mohammed

Quran 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا

Qur'an 33:56
Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to/on the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

They even paid Google to mistranslate this verse for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by vdestro: 5:11am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Of course Muslims will deny that they worship Mohammed and that Islam is submission to Allah alone.

Because, people make the mistake of asking them. Its crazy, to ask a liar if he is lying, of course he will deny it, still lying again. grin

[quote author=TenQ post=124242630
Unfortunately, the reality is different :
Even Allah worships Mohammed by always quickly doing his biddings.
Even though Mohammed is a human being, Muslims will kill another human being for blasphemy against him (they wouldn't kill for Allah)
Muhammad is just a scammer who scammed the Arabs into believing he's a prophet for the purpose of political and economic power.
[/quote]

People are seeing all these.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 5:23am On Jul 06, 2023
vdestro:

Because, people make the mistake of asking them. Its crazy, to ask a liar if he is lying, of course he will deny it, still lying again. grin

Of course!
By Taqqiya the Islamic Deen is established.

They tell a kind of lies for themselves AND another kind of lies for others.

If they have only kept their Islamic Narratives simple, Islam would have looked perfect. But they embellished it so many times and so deeply that it has become a web of snare against them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

He created an intermediary between Himself and his pseudonym Allah and called him Jibril.

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا

Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to/on the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

Until I was listening to christian Prince, I did not know that the copies of Quran I had ( hard copies) and downloaded were doctored ones. He always directs Abduls to Sunnah.com. I began to compare and discover discrepancies.
All the Abduls here will pretending to be truthful. Many parts of the original are hidden.
Thanks to that fellow, he rubbishes their Sheikhs and scholars. Many of them never saw some things he brings out for debate.

My brother, tell the Abduls. Nairaland is s God given avenue to expose their lies.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MohammadSAW: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:

I'M NOT A HERETIC undecided
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Everything for one purpose : to have political power, wealth and control and sex.

Sexlam!

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MohammadSAW: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

What is the essence of Allah's paradise without the goodies of life ?
Stop talking about Islam !
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Yeah, I got the information from one of your posts.

That guy enjoyed women in this world and will still enjoy wives of the prophets in Al - Jaanah. In Islamic paradise, their will be a lot of fight over women. I hope magun will not be used there! How will Joseph, earthly husband of Virgin Mary look at Mohammed, in possession of his wife? grin grin grin.

Fighting at the bank of rivers of wine.
Jihad continua.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

What is the essence of Allah's paradise without the goodies of life ?
Stop talking about Islam !

If I catch you with my wife in Al - Jaanah, ehn?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Mohammed is the greatest 419 in history and probably the second or third biggest anti-Christ who will ever exist on the surface of the earth.

There is NOTHING said here that is NOT according to what Islamic literatures teach.
We are just reminding them of the TRUE Islam!

Shytan himself is learning from him.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Of course,
The average Christian is not aware that
1. Muslims are commanded by Allah and his prophet Muhammad to humiliate Christians and Jews and deny them their rights
2. Muslims are commanded by Allah and his prophet Muhammad to force Christians and Jews to pay them heavy Tax (Jizya) or else face execution
3. Christian and Jews are called Najis, Filthy, Pigs and Monkeys by Muslims according to Allah and his prophet Muhammad
4. Muslims can legally murder any Christian or Jews without fear of Retribution according to Allah and his prophet Muhammad

In love we educate Muslims to lead to their salvation and Christians to know what Islam truly is.

Yeah, with love of Christ.
Love of Christ to conquer the hate of Islam.

If not for the European industrial awakening walkthrough, today the whole world will be suffering in the hands of Muslims.

I have a sheikhs teaching on my phone where he taught that non Muslims should be enslaved and rope put on their necks!

Let me try if I can upload it.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Until I was listening to christian Prince, I did not know that the copies of Quran I had ( hard copies) and downloaded were doctored ones. He always directs Abduls to Sunnah.com. I began to compare and discover discrepancies.
All the Abduls here will pretending to be truthful. Many parts of the original are hidden.
Thanks to that fellow, he rubbishes their Sheikhs and scholars. Many of them never saw some things he brings out for debate.

My brother, tell the Abduls. Nairaland is s God given avenue to expose their lies.

Thank God for Hatun Tash!
She was the one that went all over the world and purchased almost 30 different Arabic Quran's. So goes away the narrative that there is only One Arabic Qur'an unchanged up to the diacritical marks

The deception they promote is deep and extensive. Unfortunately, this is also the acheles heel of Islam. Anything raised on the foundation of lies cannot stand.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

I'M NOT A HERETIC undecided
Since you are not a messenger of Allah, how can you be a heretic!?
LOL!!
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Everything for one purpose : to have political power, wealth and control and sex.

Sexlam!
Exactly, that is why Allah tempts them with Sex, Booze and Orgies even in PARADISE!

Why should God tempt people into paradise exactly like satan would do?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Thank God for Hatun Tash!
She was the one that went all over the world and purchased almost 30 different Arabic Quran's. So goes away the narrative that there is only One Arabic Qur'an unchanged up to the diacritical marks

[b]The deception they promote is deep and extensive. [/b]Unfortunately, this is also the acheles heel of Islam. Anything raised on the foundation of lies cannot stand.

Yes, my brother.
I give Islam another name: Lielam. grin grin grin
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2023
TenQ:

Exactly, that is why Allah tempts them with Sex, Booze and Orgies even in PARADISE!

Why should God tempt people into paradise exactly like satan would do?

Allah= Shytan= Mohammed.
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Allah= Shytan= Mohammed.
The description of Allah coming in another form different from the form Muslims know him to be. Until Allah revealed his shin.

From the shin they recognized Allah. How many shapes does Allah have?
Re: Why Mohammed Is NOT A Muslim: He Is Above The Laws Of Allah For Muslims by TenQ: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2023
MightySparrow:

Sexlam!
I've been asking Muslims :
What would be the relationship between Allah and Muslims in PARADISE?

Is Paradise just a place of food, drinks and endless sex Orgies alone?

I guess they'll tell me the answer tomorrow if I have patience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Cover Thier Head? / Who Is Bored With This Fake Pastor Malarkey? / Life After Death Has Been Proven Clinically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.