Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pls Help And Share Advice - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Help And Share Advice (242 Views)

5 Simple Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look More Expensive….comment And Share.. / 5 Simple Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look More Expensive….comment And Share.. / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help And Share Advice by Sotechsweetpie: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good day everyone , I need your advice on this.
I started using this 4real whitening lotion for the past two weeks now and I notice some changes on my face! Changes like face peeling and some spots on my neck .. I need advice on what to do ? Moreover I got it from a cream vendor that I told I wanted to maintain my skin.

Re: Pls Help And Share Advice by nifemi25(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oju pupa ju ara lo. Continue do ti gbo...
Re: Pls Help And Share Advice by gaby(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Low-self esteem is a sin and a crime against self.

The repercussion is evident in the results you are currently enjoying.
Re: Pls Help And Share Advice by frozen70(f): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sotechsweetpie:
Good day everyone , I need your advice on this.
I started using this 4real whitening lotion for the past two weeks now and I notice some changes on my face! Changes like face peeling and some spots on my neck .. I need advice on what to do ? Moreover I got it from a cream vendor that I told I wanted to maintain my skin.

Stop it out rightly and allow your face to return to normal

Then look for a creme to be rubbing after birth

Apply simple make up and your beauty will come out

You have a good complexion already so don't destroy your face with all these bad mixtures out there

Once your face gets burnt that's the begging of your facial problems

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help And Share Advice by Originalsly: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Only people with low self esteem bleach/tone/whatever you want to call it .... regardless if rich or poor. After the skin colour... what next?.... breasts? ... butt? ... lips?... nose? It is never a good idea to tinkle with nature ... you are most beautiful naturally. Low self esteem women bleach and low self esteem men go after them. Bleached women are admired locally .... despised abroad ... the reason you will see a local bleached beauty kicked out the first round of an international competition. Now to the topic.

Understand this and you will solve your problem. Bleaching creams have serious poisons. Rub it know your skin ... you be absorbing the poisons through the skin and the poisons enter your blood stream. Your liver and kidneys now have to work overtime to get rid of the poisons. Normally ... poisons are got rid of in urine and if too much then sweat is called in to help. The amount of poisons in the body thanks to bleaching creams is soooo much that the body has to go to the extreme to push it out... and it does that through the pores of the skin.... the largest pores of the skin. These pores are found in the face. So when your face is breaking out... you must understand that no cream or dermatologist can give you anything to apply to stop it. If you use glue to stop it... another one will pop up .... it is something internal. Stop applying the poison and there will be no need for the body to be opening up exits on your face. Look around at people who bleach.... they always have a face problem. My advice... stop the bleaching ... accept yourself ... be yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Fashion Week & Awards / United Nations Fashion Week & Awards / Have A Fashion School? List It On Naijaschools.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.