Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo (20699 Views)

Elon Musk: Twitter Rebranded As X As Blue Bird Logo Killed Off / Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by beardedboy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:
I wonder if this guy has got any marketing team who could enlighten him about legacy and history is attached to a unique brand logo and how dangerous it is to replace it by a boring alphabetic letter.

Tweet is the onomatopoeia of a bird call and that bird is now universally known cos of that icon.

In the end, that's his business and he can do whatever he likes with it.
He is writing his own legacy and history. There's levels to everything.

If you're big enough to buy it then feel big enough to bend it to your liking.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by BigYash: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
mikemiyaki:
Care to join me?😁
Not today bruh. I've eaten a lot of rice today already. Thanks all the same.. God bless you and family
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by sprints1: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:
I wonder if this guy has got any marketing team who could enlighten him about legacy and history is attached to a unique brand logo and how dangerous it is to replace it by a boring alphabetic letter.

Tweet is the onomatopoeia of a bird call and that bird is now universally known cos of that icon.

mr man did he tell u he bought it for generating revenue he did not buy for making profit he but it for the purpose of his nonsense AI he is building something that would revolutionalize the world.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by heysquare(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
High time people beginning to ditch out Twitter as that "X" might stand for "6" and Bleep would mean "666" na joke I dey joke oooo!
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by fineberry(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
I feel like opening a Twitter account sef
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by untoldtruth: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m deeply in Love with Elon musk for no reason
He only dates white gals, sowie luv.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by Rick9(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
This one is just killing Twitter continuously.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by sonofElElyon: 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

What twitters: a bird or an X
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by beyep: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
unclejb2:
Pls how will it reduce the price of fuel in Nigeria?
wetin b him own with nija fuel
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by Alexiiydon: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
olosho Dey find Maga she can’t like someone like you talkless of love with that your fallen Olympus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by Alexiiydon: 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dshocker:
This guy wants to kill twitter patapata
watch out for a new name like spaceX don’t be unfortunate there is nothing to kill on Twitter
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by grandstar(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
I wish I had the cash to bet against Twitter using futures. The only way is down for Twitter share

Elon Musk arrogance is damaging the social media giant.

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by Chucks13: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:

Frankly speaking he is one the wold billionaire I seems don't really like that much with the way he does business.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by PPIA: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Na money.

Hoe-losho grin

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by borntoR35(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:

I don't really think you are familiar with E. Musk. Well, let me say you can't school him. I mean no shades actually. I got what you meant, but E. Musk is far in the business of Innovation and Development than you think.

Just continue to watch his playbook.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by MrJames007: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
His business. undecided
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by IamPlato(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:

na why una need to stop believing things until you confirm. Nairalqnd Sabi push foolish info.

He is not removing the bird, he wants a bird made into an X
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by mikemiyaki: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
You are welcome!
BigYash:
Not today bruh. I've eaten a lot of rice today already. Thanks all the same.. God bless you and family

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by A12(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
BigYash:
He can put BAT logo if he wants, na him business..

Good afternoon Nigerians. Wetin una cook today? cheesy

Crocodile Pepper🫑 Soup
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by Juju70(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
X na X rated no be twitter again oga musk
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by grandstar(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craddock:

His arrogance is disturbing. He seems to have the God complex in abundance. This will be his waterloo

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by BigYash: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
A12:

Crocodile Pepper🫑 Soup
My hand no dey that kind of pepper soup o. Enjoy !
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by novaman: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
This world no balance at all; one thing I noticed here on Nairaland is the poor men are trying to advice the world Richest man how to do business; this guys is smarter than everyone in my opinion at the moment that is why he is the richest or did he inherit the money? Check Twitter those who told you they will never pay for the blue tick, already did and the guy is cashing out
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by dennisworld1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Who still dey that Thread. Me just dey for 1week den japa
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by BeigJawnson(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE NAME ELON MUSK YOU REFERRED TO IS A NAME OF A MAN.... OH THOU FEMINIST

1 Like

Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by Homiesjinxbank: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Elon is going to change the birdie logo to doge logo...

April396949:
It's interesting to see Twitter considering a logo change and moving away from the iconic bird. As an avid user of the platform, I believe this could be a good opportunity for Twitter to freshen up its branding and signify a new direction. However, they need to ensure that any new logo reflects the essence of Twitter and its unique features, while also being easily recognizable. I'm curious to see what the replacement logo will look like and how it will impact the overall user experience on the platform.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by superCleanworks(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
easyfem:
Musk is money miss road..... must musk act crzy? Pple might eventually loose interest if care is not taken with his ideas on Twitter...

*What if that was the intention from the start?
*what if he made a BIG EGO (not money) bet to destroy twitter?
*What if he is just simply bored with the company already and has left it for employees to do as they like?
Elon Musk is not stupid, just leave that guy.
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by superCleanworks(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
BeigJawnson:

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE NAME ELON MUSK YOU REFERRED TO IS A NAME OF A MAN.... OH THOU FEMINIST

Feminist wey throat dey scratch
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by phemmyfour: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
He's lost... bereaved of new ideas
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by CuntPeddler: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
Musk has finally killed twitter
Re: Musk: Twitter To Ditch Bird-logo by Shegson12345(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kukuma scrap the platform joor. Nonsense of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. / i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k / What Was Ur First Ever Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.