Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko (29676 Views)

Belarus Leader Lukashenko Says Prigozhin Back In Russia / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Andreev, Russian Ambassador To Poland Splattered With Red Paint By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by WriterNig: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2023

☠ Wagner Troops Getting 'Itchy Feet' & Demanding 'Excursion' to West.

🇧🇾 Belarusian leader Alexander Lukashenko told 🇷🇺 Russian president Vladimir Putin, who hosted him for talks in St Petersburg on Sunday, that Wagner troops that arrived in Belarus after the aborted mutiny, began to “stress” him because they “want to explore 🇵🇱 Poland.”

"The Wagner mercenaries have started to stress us out - they want to go to the West, saying: ‘Let's go on an excursion to Warsaw and Rzeszów"

“I tell them, why do you need to go to the West? Well, to go on an excursion to Warsaw, to Rzeszow,” Lukashenko told Putin in their first meeting since the Wagner group nearly reached Moscow in their “march of justice” against the Russian Defense Ministry’s leadership, who are failing in the Ukraine war, according to the mercenary group's chief Yevgeny Prigozhin.

"I keep them in the center of Belarus, as agreed. I would not like to relocate them there, because their mood is bad," he added.

Lukashenko, who convinced Prigozhin to abort his brief revolt and move his troops to Belarus, also showed Putin a map of the alleged movement of Polish troops along the border near Belarusian western cities of Brest and Grodno. Poland is a NATO member, which means that in case of a military conflict, the U.S led defense alliance would get involved.

Sky News

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by WriterNig: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
👍🏻 Like for Wagner, share for USA/Nazi/NATO

136 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by Yj090: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Respect

3 Likes

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by HacheNoire: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Even Wagner wants to Japa 🤣🤣🤣

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Like for Russia/China, share for NATO/USA

189 Likes 245 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by WriterNig: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
HacheNoire:
Even Wagner wants to Japa 🤣🤣🤣

You don't understand sarcasm. Read between the lines.

Excursion = Invasion.

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by Jostoman: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Two evil and wicked president

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by WriterNig: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jostoman:

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 👿

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by Urheadmaster(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Putin is doing the lord work tongue
Jostoman:

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by Urheadmaster(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hand work of the United States of America tongue
WriterNig:

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 👿

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by HacheNoire: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
WriterNig:

Excursion = Invasion.

Invade Poland? That can never be in their wildest dreams.

They are just anxious to see the wonders of the F16’s 22’s and 35’s.

They dare not think Poland will be like Ukraine. The full wrath of NATO will descend.

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by endsarrrs(f): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
The Wagners have fail ed before,and will fail again after eating Nato/US more monies..

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by Ynix(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
WriterNig:

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 👿

Democracy is tyrannical even Socrates was against it

5 Likes

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by RepoMan007: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Two wuruwuru leaders.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by Rahkman: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lol poland a nato country?? Lol they will be massacred

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by WrriterNig: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Rahkman:
Lol poland a nato country?? Lol they will be massacred

🤡 🤡 🤡

NATO’s best mercenaries are already being massacred in Ukraine.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by lordm(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
They will be destroyed, Poland is not Ukraine. Brainwashed by Putin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by April396949: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
It is interesting to see that Wagner Troops, a controversial and secretive Russian mercenary group, would express their desire to go on an excursion to Poland and explore the west. This raises concerns about the intentions behind such a visit, as the Wagner Troops have been involved in conflicts in Ukraine, Syria, and other regions. It's essential for Poland and other neighboring countries to closely monitor such developments and ensure the security of their borders. Any visit by the Wagner Troops should be thoroughly investigated to prevent any potential threat to regional stability.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by Asad6ixty9: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Putin is doing the lord work tongue

Check this out
I see no opponents in this battle
All I see is an elevator
You niggas are up and coming
Like my dick spraying cum
On you all mamas tongue when I'm cumming
Moving their hands from the clit to the tummy
Their breast looking down on earth like a crucifix
If your mama's watching this
She dried to a crisp
You getting roasted 360 degrees
Your niggas concentrating like sobibor
This nigga's looking lifeless, I'm MEDUSA
I'm the vision (division)
Like 360 degrees below and above the line
You see me now
I opened your eyes
Healing blind niggas from eye cloud
I ain't a prophet or a saint
Miracles are my fucking birthright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by sleek214(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Good luck to them. NATO is patiently waiting and Ukraine will be very happy for the news, an opportunity for NATO to join the fight. I'm very sure Putin will be praying for Wagner not to misbehave by trying to enter Poland because the consequences will be bad. Russia against 31 counties (NATO) won't be a funny tale. For those thinking China will fight for Russia are ignorant of World policies and Wargame. . Russia will fight alone and NATO will not give Russia the opportunity to use Nuke just like Hitler didn't have the opportunity to go Nuclear.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by ecolime(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Poland no get joy oo. Wagner group will be roasted even without the backing of NATO.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by iHateFraudsters: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
WriterNig:

Excursion = Invasion.

Na bush man he be na.

He just commented on the topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by onumadu: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
The most hardened fighters the world has ever seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
This sh*t is getting prolonged...
Re: Wagner Troops Want To Go On "Excursion" To Poland & Explore West - Lukashenko by SenatePresdo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
We are tired of this ping-pong war.

Since last year they are still playing hide and seek.

Use tactical nuke or retreat.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos) / Prince Harry & Meghan Welcome Baby Girl - Lilibet Lili Diana Mountbatten-Windsor / Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.