Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy (1961 Views)

2023 Puts A Strain On Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Relationship / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / Saraki On Tinubu In 2014 About The APC VP Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Feintline: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
I laughed and cried listening to this lamentations .
He is very special and well dedicated spiritual, physical and financial foot soldier of tinubu.

He said he is well known by tinubu and those around, having followed him to many campaigns with fasting and praying. He said he sold his pilot jeep to finance spiritual and physical events during tinubu campaign.

He said he has been abandoned after all his hardwork and inputs for tinubu during the campaign. He said that being abandoned is not his problem, but the state of the economy has dealt ruthlessly with him . Below are a few of his lamentations :

I have been using vehicle since 1986. Since they swore in tinubu I have not used my vehicle up to three times.

Before tinubu come in, I use to give them 5000, 7000 or 10000 to buy food for 5 days.
Now I give them 20 something thousand, i and my family cannot even eat food enough.

Last Sunday, I went for a program at igbarodo. Do you know what?
I had to disguise myself not to dress the way people will not recognise me to enter public transport.
Why? The jeep I have , I cannot fuel it to go to that place. I will use about 15000 to fuel it go and come to igbarodo in ekiti here.

If me now in this level is like this, what about other poor people suffering .

I told people that the government of tinubu will be for the masses. This is not how to start.

If I go out there now, they will kill me. So many people in the different parks and places, I convinced them to vote tinubu . They respect me in oye, ado, lagos, etc because I am a prophet and God has used me for them in one way or the other. I convince them to vote tinubu.
The other day in oye when I wanted to talk, the way they attacked me, if I did not use wisdom to go, maybe they would have murdered me

I don't know, oh I don't know. Maybe I did not go in spirit well and I was just saying ...
I didn't know he is going to be a greater punishment to Nigeria again.
What kind of government is he running?

This his government is the worst government i have ever seen. Under 2months, this is the worst government i have seen through out my life time.

If care is not taken,
Yoruba say " he that brings a lame person, will know how to take him away"

I only, I only. If this government is not careful, I will go indoors for 3 days. Only 3 days marathon fasting, tinubu will be removed oo.

"If I tear my cloths in the presence of God , with tears, I know nothing will make him not to be removed"

I suffer , i invest my money, my spiritual capabilities, my time, my connection in connecting people to vote for him.

Even if he does not reward personally, no problem.
But if the economy, if his policy is good, I will be happy.
But the way things are going; tinubu is going to be a bad history in Nigeria. With that his bad wife. Even though she claims to be a Christian, she does not have mercy.

Things are not funny at all. I laughed listening but also cried seeing the pains people are going through.

Listen to the lamentations yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whhSfjCMLI

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by festacman(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shege economy lamentation. grin

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Feintline: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
festacman:
Shege economy lamentation. grin
My brother the lamentation is funny but touching.This is a matured man that is crying.

He said he will tear his cloth and go naked before God with fasting gringrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by DatNiggaDaz: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2023

The other day in oye when I wanted to talk, the way they attacked me, if I did not use wisdom to go, maybe they would have murdered me
grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Feintline: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
With the way things are going, it is tinubu supporters that will finish him .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by greatiyk4u(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu is a disaster

If he
Wasn't allowed to rule temporarily, many who never know his during his days in Lqgos as a Governor, would have thought he truly is a strategist and master planner.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by bjdon: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
I have 3 words for him: GO TO COURT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
The first thing you will notice in the UK is how small their cars are. You have no money but you want to drive around in a six cylinder gas guzzler. What is the definition of madness again?
Some people even have three or four of gas guzzling SUVs.....If you can't afford them don't buy them.
Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Bobloco: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Creamcrest(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Solsix(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Zonefree(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:
The first thing you will notice in the UK is how small their cars are. You have no money but you want to drive around in a six cylinder gas guzzler. What is the definition of madness again?
Some people even have three or four of gas guzzling SUVs.....If you can't afford them don't buy them.
So, the solution is to buy small cars

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zonefree:

SUVS are mostly six cylinders and they cost more to run.
Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Zonefree(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:

SUVS are mostly six cylinders and they cost more to run.
So, because Tinubu is now president, Nigerians should not buy SUVs again? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zonefree:

So, because Tinubu is now president, Nigerians should not buy SUVs again? undecided

You can buy whatever you want as long as you can afford it. Don't buy a six cylinders vehicle and then complain about gas prices.
Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Tntsi: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zonefree:

The way some persons think is scary. I don't know if their brain is alive.
With a small car he will buy fuel at 150.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Tntsi: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:

You can buy whatever you want as long as you can afford it. Don't buy a six cylinders vehicle and then complain about gas prices.
Your must still be under your parents roof.
So you open your teeth anyhow.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Your must still be under your parents roof.
So you open your teeth anyhow.

No, I am not under my parents roof. I have driven cars you can only dream about.
Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by paramakina202: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:

People complaining of hunger should do what since you have found solution for people using big cars?

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Tntsi: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:

No, I am not under my parents roof. I have driven cars you can only dream about.
Only a poverty empty stricken boy or a kid feeding from his parents or someone feeding from ciminal embezelled funds will say this.
You can't work for wealth and say this.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Harmony92(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
This one don tire to stand on Tinubu's mandate cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
paramakina202:

People complaining of hunger should do what since you have found solution for people using big cars?

You should all cover your faces in shame. Pull out your world Atlaas and see how much God has blessed Nigeria over many other countries.
There's nothing we eat in Nigeria that we cannot produce ten fold.
A small fraction of the money wasted on fuelling your SUVs if diverted to agriculture will produce enough food for all Nigerians in the short run.
This is what Tinubu is trying to do and you are all crying because your toys are idle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by paramakina202: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
I thought every Tinubu Yoruba moslem supporters will become rich once Thif Tinubu becomes president.
Una neva se chomchin yet.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Only a poverty empty stricken boy or a kid feeding from his parents or someone feeding from ciminal embezelled funds will say this.
You can't work for wealth and say this.

I work hard my friend and you should too and not wait for Tinubu to spoon feed you. If you do that you will die of hunger.
Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by paramakina202: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:

You should all cover your faces in shame. Pull out your world Atlaas and see how much God has blessed Nigeria over many other countries.
There's nothing we eat in Nigeria that we cannot produce ten fold.
A small fraction of the money wasted on fuelling your SUVs if diverted to agriculture will produce enough food for all Nigerians in the short run.
This is what Tinubu is trying to do and you are all crying because your toys are idle.

It seems you get better manifesto than Tinubu.As Tinubu's supporter why not help him out with your wonderful ideas on how to feed Nigerians?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
paramakina202:

It seems you get better manifesto than Tinubu.As Tinubu's supporter why not help him out with your wonderful ideas on how to feed Nigerians?

He already laid it out but you wouldn't know because you were busy shouting elupee while being totally delirious and irrational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Tntsi: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:

I work hard my friend and you should too and not wait for Tinubu to spoon feed you. If you do that you will die of hunger.
Young man you have no job. You are either into one dubious thing or the other or oluomo protege that feast on people's sweat or just a loafer hanging sround government criminals.
I am 100% certain.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by dubra: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by joyandfaith: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Feintline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-whhSfjCMLI

It was only imbeciles that thought Tinubu would favour poor. Tinubu is a real capitalist. Capitalism in developing economy means poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Zionmdde: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guestlander:

He already laid it out but you wouldn't know because you were busy shouting elupee while being totally delirious and irrational.
Ogbeni just sharrap there
Small cars on roads filled with potholes, small cars will carry you on interstate journeys on roads with deadly potholes

Agriculture with herdsmen everywhere
Sharrap there and gettat!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tntsi:

Young man you have no job. You are either into one dubious thing or the other or jyst hanfing sround government criminals.I am 100% sure.

You are completely wrong my friend. Hard work is the way. Wait for Tinubu to spoon feed you and you will die of hunger.
Re: Tinubu dedicated Warrior Laments ballistically on tinubu and the Economy by Guestlander: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni just sharrap there
Small cars on roads filled with potholes, small cars will carry you on interstate journeys on roads with deadly potholes

Agriculture with herdsmen everywhere
Sharrap there and gettat!!!!

So, you need big cars you cannot afford to mitigate against bad roads? Many of you need psychological evaluation. You are not even fit to criticize the government.
Agriculture with herdsmen? Then wait for Tinubu to feed you and your family. Better still, wait for manna to drop from heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are Some Places That Also Bears The Name "Èkó" In Nigeria / "I Will Leave Here Over My Dead Body” Declares Obasanjo? / We Can Make A Difference In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.