Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim (2175 Views)

20yr Old Boy Beheads His 4-year-old Nephew With Axe In Anambra(photos) / 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by BetterHeadline: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
A young muslim man was arrested in UP's Barabanki on Friday as he walked to the police station with the severed head of his sister, who he killed over her relationship, police said.

SOURCE
The incident took place in the Mithwara village in the Fatehpur area in UP's Barabanki following an argument between Riyaz (22) and his sister Aashifa (18).

Riyaz allegedly behead his sister with a sharp weapon and was on his way to the police station with her head in his hand when the police arrested him, Additional Superintendent of Police, Ashutosh Mishra said.

Aashifa had recently eloped with her partner Chand Babu, a resident of the same village, Mr Mishra said.

However, the police recovered Aashifa a few days later and sent Babu to jail based on a complaint filed by the woman's family members, he added.

A police team reached the location where the woman was beheaded and sent the body for an autopsy after collecting the required evidence, the ASP said.

According to locals, Riyaz was opposed to his sister's relationship and the two often quarrelled over the issue, the police said.

A case has been registered and the accused has been arrested, the ASP said.
Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by illicit(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Pauldollars(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
BetterHeadline:
A young muslim man was arrested in UP's Barabanki on Friday as he walked to the police station with the severed head of his sister, who he killed over her relationship, police said.

SOURCE

Probably in Pakistan, Iran, Syria or Afghanistan.
That's where Islam has destroyed their sense of human reasoning and consciences.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Yj090: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please this news don't craft real how is this even possible,, noo I can't believe,, show us video or pictures {s}
Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by maestro299: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yj090:
Please this news don't craft real how is this even possible,, noo I can't believe,, show us video or pictures {s}
Something like this happened some years back in Pakistan. I don't know if this is the same incident but it was really gory...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Righthussle: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
T
Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by BetterHeadline: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
maestro299:
Something like this happened some years back in Pakistan. I don't know if this is the same incident but it was really gory...
This one I posted happened last Friday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by kereman1: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
A very intolerant religion, there is something about Islam doctrine that makes its followers heywire, and intolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Iyasaburi: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
BetterHeadline:

This one I posted happened last Friday.

If it has happened before it can happen again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
This is the future of Nigeria IF non-Muslims don't stand up and address the excesses of Muslims in this country. I see some Christians keeping quiet (some even secretly jubilating) as Muslims attack traditional worshippers in Ilorin. When they came for the traditionalists, you did not speak up. When they come for you, NOBODY will speak up on your behalf.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by frazee: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Shebi it his sister he killed... he should check if the imam son is dating a non Muslim as well so he can chop off his head...
I wonder what they preach to this people in the mosque?
So, intolerant.... very hate filled creatures ....
He should go house n house to check if more of them are dating non Muslim, may be he can help us reduce their population in the world...

6 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Nice2023(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Islam hmm.

E get as be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by AndroBlaze: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

That's where Islam has destroyed their sense of human reasoning and consciences.
It happened in India.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by Shinjawestside: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by grandstar(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pauldollars:

UP usually stands for Utter Pradesh, the most populous state in India. It's population might be slightly larger than Nigeria. It's capital is Lucknow.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by TINUBUISMAD: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2023
cry
Mohamedians don strike again

Islamabad cry

Useless sets of sub-humans , practicing wickedness and barbarism calling it religion of peace. What an irony!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by mytime24(f): 6:51am On Jul 24, 2023
Religion of peace pieces

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by adecz: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2023
This is the type of philosophy that
the "religion of peace☪️☪️☪️" teaches its
followers😡😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by silverlinen(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Damnnn

Islam: a religion of violence, for violence and by violence.

This earth needs to be purged off them.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Beheads 18yr Old Sister For Dating A Non-muslim by mysticwarrior(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pauldollars:

It must be Pakistan, na them dey get that kind names.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The World Terrorists Named "ISIL Or ISIS"... / I Kidnap And Rape Women When I’m Bored – Pastor / Police Arrest Two For Having Sex Publicly In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.