Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient (24300 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Kukutente23: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2023
benardtotti:

Which predominantly Muslim state did Obi win pls ?
None. What's the reason for that?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by sencekompis: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2023
Buch of criminal minded people of biafra

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by sencekompis: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2023
UNA GO CRY SHEGEE
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Kukutente23: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Apostle Johnson Suleman, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Odumeje e.t.c
Like i said, those men do not constitute the large majority of Christians in Nigeria.
Lagos CAN endorsed Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket.

Council of imams in Kano endorsed Tinubu
Izala sect in Niger state endorsed Tinubu
Jamaatu group endorsed Tinubu
All because of his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Should i continue?

Now I've shown you two mainstream Christian bodies that endorsed Tinubu. Kindly show me any Muslim sect that endorsed Obi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by ipobarecriminals: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2023
angry Reno should shut up there.OBI gave his people HERO oBEER cool and his people now develop mmpurumiri.Isnt that worthwhile legacy cool?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Demolakay: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2023
Arapmoi22:

They abused anyone who told them the truth.
But the wise saw what they couldn't see.
Soludo told the truth in November 2022.

And d truth Soludo told u, is why u will b buying petrol for almost a thousand naira. And why u will exchange dollars for 1k, buy essential commodities at prices u can't even afford.

D real truth is, ur life might b worse of at d end of dis renewed hope tenure, because u followed Soludo's truth.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by olisaEze(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2023
I don’t know how much this man is paying Seun to push his stories on NL, as no sensible person engages him anymore on twitter or IG. I’ll advise that people also ignore his threads here, and that of other cashtivists on SM! Let them all goan look for work if they want to eat! cool
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Favourchris(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2023
Offpointng:
Copied.

But truth be said, why would Obidients hate others for supporting any other presidential candidate but Obi?? like that is the nonsense I can't seem to grasp

Many of them would say something like suffer never taya you bla bla. When Obi said that he'll remove subsidy to, Obidient probably heard he'll remove fuel prices and everyone will be getting fuel free of charge.

Talking bout tribalism, Same Obidients especially from one section of the country saw no problem when Rigor or is it Vivor said lotta damning things bout Yorubas, These same people din have problems with making virtually most LP campaign heads in the North Igbos. Tbh na these double standards go kill all of una. Nonsense angry

peter obi is not ur president, enjoy what u voted for.

the problem with many of u is that even when u see something bad, u will never call it bad.

even a madman in the street can remove subsidy.... but what shows ur intelligence is HOW YOU REMOVE IT,

say whatever u want, obi cant remove subsidy in the way and method Tinibu did... we might have the same idea, but our approach can never be the same.

he we are enjoying tinubu approach, we should remain calm and enjoy it in peace.

obedient are the only people calling the bluff of the presidency right now, no opposition party anywhere, because even with the current state of things many of u are still blind... let the few obidients who refuse to be deceived by the government speak, since many of u have been flogged in line

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by enemyofprogress: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2023
Reno just dey look for political appointment from BAT
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by discusant: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2023
Reno the political pundit, listen:
Alhajis Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso, shared the votes of their religious and ethnic constituencies and that got Peter Obi win the presidential election after Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket polarised the presidential election between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria 🇳🇬 nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
Why did INEC disable the system for electronic transmission of vote results of presidential election if not after INEC observed that Obi was leading by a wide margin of votes? No country can have a president who emerged from a glitch. Tinubu is a goner from the presidential seat.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Chucks13: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Una never seen or known anything. I tell una say if una know who Obi is for real you won't even dare call his name.

I know him inside out he can never deceive me mbannu. Why can't Obidient ask if truly Obi is that good name 3 popular Igbo political bigwig shouting his name just name 3, either governor, senator or minister, even igwes and rich igbo men? They all knew him as a liar and very clever thief the few supporting him are just doing it for kinsmen sake that is all.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by JobAndVacancies: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Curse777:
grin

PDP and Atiku can never forgive Peter Obi

Charles Soludo already told headless mob that they are working for Tinubu indirectly

as in ehn.
If pdp had given obi ticket as in ehn they would have won
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Agbeyangi1: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2023
What is post of this Reno in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Segzy19: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2023
Some of us already know these things, and we told the zombidients but they too blind to see.
They were scammed by Obi...

Reno has told you guys again.... Continue in your delusion... The same delusion that made you guys call Peter Obi a youth....

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by michealewela: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2023
Favourchris:

peter obi is not ur president, enjoy what u voted for.

the problem with many of u is that even when u see something bad, u will never call it bad.

even a madman in the street can remove subsidy.... but what shows ur intelligence is HOW YOU REMOVE IT,

say whatever u want, obi cant remove subsidy in the way and method Tinibu did... we might have the same idea, but our approach can never be the same.

he we are enjoying tinubu approach, we should remain calm and enjoy it in peace.

obedient are the only people calling the bluff of the presidency right now, no opposition party anywhere, because even with the current state of things many of u are still blind... let the few obidients who refuse to be deceived by the government speak, since many of u have been flogged in line
I thought this fuel subsidy was removed even before the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by akpumping7720(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Wike forced Obi, Umahi, Ayade out of PDP.
He took over their state structures and didn't allow PDP to micro-zone to SE as they wanted to.
Yet, when he was not nominated as VP, he toppled the party by becoming internal opposition.
He's the main reason PDP became what they are
You gerrit. If I can't have it let me kukuma destroy it.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Segzy19: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2023
I tell you o. The guy always wearing black attire everywhere. He is definitely into something hideous yet his mumu followers will never even be curious and ask questions.
Obi is a big scammer but his fellow politicians already know him... We too sabi am already...😄

kuboy:
The black occultic clothes Man calling himself a Christian. Is just deceiving his fellow ipod called obidient not we sensible Nigerians. Elupi black occultic clothes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by IamGreen1(f): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2023
seanfer:

I’m still trying to understand why they see others who don’t support their candidate as enemies. Imagine them so happy that fuel is expensive as if they too are not buying it.
I asked a colleague last week to give me 2 reasons why Obi is better than Tinubu. This guy can’t give a good reason rather than Tinubu is a drug baron and a thief. I ask him to tell me how good he is in human capital development and he went mute.

I've came across your colleagues type countless of time. It's even embarrassing for me to engage in conversation any obi supporter except my husband

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Obainomilano: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2023
Peter obi has really given miscreants and omockery sleepless nights that they can not sleep anyday without mentioning the man's name ....he is contesting an election through the court of law just as his mentor Atiku is doing but it is only Peter obi he will tok about....when Atiku chose him as running mate he did not see all this rubbish....Reno o mockery is the worst among micreantsblike ffk ,kenyamo ,deji and co because he is an educated illiterate
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by jcross19: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Reno has used these Obidient slaves to make money online and they don't even know it.
you mean it? Why can't you use them as well to make money because you knew how the money is coming by insulting people that disagree with your opinion than wasting away on nairaland!
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by garfield1: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:
This one keeps writing nonsense.
If i were him too, I won't forgive Obi for cutting their ticket.
But PDP's problem was not Obi in the last election. It was Wike

Even if you remove g 5 contributions,tinubu still won.take away obi,atiku wins se ss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Rebelutionary: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2023
Racoon:
Sorry Reno! Your hatred for Peter Obi is your nightmare. Peter Obi have more far political and global recognition than you are.
Eissh...you now compare Obi with Reno? This is a new low man! Sometimes just shush when you are confronted with empirically verifiable facts that you cant impugn!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Kukutente23: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2023
garfield1:

Even if you remove g 5 contributions,tinubu still won.take away obi,atiku wins se ss
Out of the 5 G5 states, Tinubu won 3, Obi won 2.
Go figure
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by membranus: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2023
olisaEze:
I don’t know how much this man is paying Seun to push his stories on NL, as no sensible person engages him anymore on twitter or IG. I’ll advise that people also ignore his threads here, and that of other cashtivists on SM! Let them all goan look for work if they want to eat! cool

We are enjoying Reno on Nairaland, why should your biased hatred of him deny us of our own joy?

Bra, if you are being threatened by Reno, you can permanently log off on this site.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by garfield1: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Out of the 5 G5 states, Tinubu won 3, Obi won 2.
Go figure

Obi was always going to win abia and enugu.the govs lost to show you how dominant obi was.
Tinubu was always going to win Oyo,benue was tight and ortom lost to show you how unpopular he was.rivers was the only significant difference.take obi out and atiku wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by garfield1: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

None. What's the reason for that?

They saw him as a Christian candidate

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Kukutente23: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2023
garfield1:

They saw him as a Christian candidate
That's because they have three Muslims to choose from with one running a Muslim Muslim ticket. That's the religious aspect of the campaigns which was introduced by apc the evil, divisive party
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by vannessa7(f): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Arapmoi22:

They abused anyone who told them the truth.
But the wise saw what they couldn't see.
Soludo told the truth in November 2022.

It is even shocking to see the zeal with which they support this incompetent selfish man, especially the diaspora obedients, somebody who took them to the cleaners, they obviously lack sense of good judgement, they want to foister this disaster on us because of tribalism, Heaven forbid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Bovis(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Like i said, those men do not constitute the large majority of Christians in Nigeria.
Lagos CAN endorsed Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket.

Council of imams in Kano endorsed Tinubu
Izala sect in Niger state endorsed Tinubu
Jamaatu group endorsed Tinubu
All because of his Muslim Muslim ticket.
Should i continue?

Now I've shown you two mainstream Christian bodies that endorsed Tinubu. Kindly show me any Muslim sect that endorsed Obi

You just keep regurgitating the same nonsense that the unknown Lagos and Oyo CAN leaders endorsed PBAT. This individuals don’t have the same influence (ministry) compared to ministries like winners (oyedepo) or Christ embassy (Oyakilome)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by garfield1: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

That's because they have three Muslims to choose from with one running a Muslim Muslim ticket. That's the religious aspect of the campaigns which was introduced by apc the evil, divisive party

Religious aspect how? So tinubu should have chose a xtian and lose?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Dafresh: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2023
seanfer:

I’m still trying to understand why they see others who don’t support their candidate as enemies. Imagine them so happy that fuel is expensive as if they too are not buying it.
I asked a colleague last week to give me 2 reasons why Obi is better than Tinubu. This guy can’t give a good reason rather than Tinubu is a drug baron and a thief. I ask him to tell me how good he is in human capital development and he went mute.
The colleague you asked didn't want to wast his time on you
Peter Obi is least corrupt among the three major candidates I have given you a reason
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Bovis(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2023
Dafresh:

The colleague you asked didn't want to wast his time on you
Peter Obi is least corrupt among the three major candidates I have given you a reason

Joke of the century 😆 there’s nothing like least corrupt - once corrupt always corrupt. Obi is a fraud looking for bigger opportunities to steal more

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari & Dangote Sign 7 Bilateral Agreements With King Mohammad Of Morocco(pics) / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation / Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.