Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient (24356 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Favourchris(f): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
michealewela:

I thought this fuel subsidy was removed even before the elections.

I thought ur president was bragging in France that he removed subsidy
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Vitally123: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reno should please leave Obi alone! Is Obi and the Obidients the only work Reno has to do? He should go get a job.
Reno claims Obi did not win, who then won? It was forcasted here weeks before the election that Obi would come a "Distant third" by political touts who already knew the crafts of their masters, and their scripts came to play as projected. That's how they made sure he had 3rd place distant figures to corroborate their evil machinations/forecast but God is greater than them all put together and will shame and disgrace them, for reaping where they did not sow. They should all fear God and confess their evil deeds and give Obi his mandate which the whole world saw coming before the evil "Purported glitches", otherwise, God will withdraw peace from all those who robbed him of his victory. There is God, fear Him.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by TalkingBird: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
A people so hypnotized.

Suffer and suffer.

So sorry.

2015 is better than 2019,

2019 better than 2023

It will only get so tough and the hypnotism gets worst.

They are fighting and want to see how they can collect more

Be deceiving yourselves.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Arapmoi22: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
TalkingBird:
A people so hypnotized.

Suffer and suffer.

So sorry.

2015 is better than 2019,

2019 better than 2023

It will only get so tough and the hypnotism gets worst.

Be deceiving yourselves.

You forgot that economy and everything on cost of commodities was better under Abacha than this demoncrazy.
Well, you may be too young to know.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by joba4luv: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by JDJDjD: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Tinubu is NOT as weak in the North as most people expected. Kwankwanso scuttled many votes away from Atiku. But the MOST significant (and the reason for Atiku's loss) is Peter Obi's significant votes in the SE and SS. If Obi had stepped down to endorse Atiku, he would have won the election hands down.
If obi had stepped down for Atiku, many of us would have voted Tinubu or stay away

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by Poleski: 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Coming from a criminal who stole public funds and fled to the UK on self-exile.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by XAUBulls: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
JDJDjD:

If obi had stepped down for Atiku, many of us would have voted Tinubu or stay away

That's not true. Igbos would NEVER vote Tinubu. Atiku was the 2nd choice of the majority of Obi's supporters. This is not even debateable.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by 9jaRealist: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Goodvibes007:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1683039286306779137?t=fCLNicSQIekdR9KeS1OfIw&s=19

Arrogant IGNORANCE… undecided

The National Economic Council (which is merely a talking shop of governors that shouldn’t exist in a real federation) did NOT negotiate Nigeria’s debt forgiveness under the Obasanjo administration. Rather, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who set up the Debt Management Office, led the federal government’s negotiations with both the Paris Club (of government and multilateral creditors) and the London Club (of commercial creditors). Furthermore, when the Nigerian economy was growing by an average of 7% under the leadership of Ngozi Iweala as Finance Minister and head of the economic management team (not the verbose and substantively IRRELEVANT NEC), Atiku was being publicly ostracized by OBJ (who sought to remove him as VP) and was being investigated by the FBI and the EFCC.

Who knows Atiku’s capacity better? Obasanjo or Reno?!
>

PS: Btw, even though I personally do not always consider educational qualifications or certificates as determinative of ability to govern, it is an insult to compare Atiku, a Grade 3 WAEC certificate holder, who couldn’t get into any reputable higher institution (even Police College, where he was kicked out off) because he failed Mathematics, and ended up on a diploma program at the School of Hygiene Kano - before moving on to another diploma in law program (effectively paralegal training) at ABU. Only in Nigeria, with its QUOTA system, was such a poorly-qualified person able to rise up the ranks of a government agency to the post of Deputy Director after 20 years, which then enabled him to subsequently get a Master’s at Angola Ruskin (formerly Cambridge School of Art), where credit is given for “life experiences”.
>
PPS: Frankly, even Tinubu’s degree from Chicago State University, a neighborhood college that is predominantly black and is outside the Top 1000 of universities, do not stack up against Peter Obi’s education (including executive and diplomas) from UNN, Harvard, Cambridge and Oxford. Except Reno IGNORANTLY believes that Accountancy (bean-counter) is somehow “better” EDUCATION than Philosophy.
>
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by JDJDjD: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

That's not true. Igbos would NEVER vote Tinubu. Atiku was the 2nd choice of the majority of Obi's supporters. This is not even debateable.
I'm Obi supporter and would have voted Tinubu over Atiku except Atiku picked Obi as deputy
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by bolacode: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2023
kuboy:
The black occultic clothes Man calling himself a Christian. Is just deceiving his fellow ipod called obidient not we sensible Nigerians. Elupi black occultic clothes.

Why are most "Christians" blind to this fact?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
JDJDjD:

I'm Obi supporter and would have voted Tinubu over Atiku except Atiku picked Obi as deputy

Then you're NOT Igbo or Bini.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by JDJDjD: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Then you're NOT Igbo or Bini.
i am not igbo my brother
i am benin not bini please
and i must not follow the sheep
i vote based on who i feel will deliver

i didnt vote 2019 because i didnt see Atiku or Buhari as a choice

in 2023
i voted Obi for presidency, PDP for senate and APC for house of rep

governorship
i voted Funsho Doherty of ADC
then APC for house of assembly

we still have some good candidates in APC despite the hatred i have for that party

so if obi wasnt on the ballot, i would have stayed in my house or worst managed to goan vote tinubu. Atiku is never an option
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
JDJDjD:

i am not igbo my brother
i am benin not bini please
and i must not follow the sheep
i vote based on who i feel will deliver

i didnt vote 2019 because i didnt see Atiku or Buhari as a choice

in 2023
i voted Obi for presidency, PDP for senate and APC for house of rep

governorship
i voted Funsho Doherty of ADC
then APC for house of assembly

we still have some good candidates in APC despite the hatred i have for that party

so if obi wasnt on the ballot, i would have stayed in my house or worst managed to goan vote tinubu. Atiku is never an option

Then you're a minority among Benin people. Atiku was the 2nd choice of the vast majority of Obi voters.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by JDJDjD: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Then you're a minority among Benin people. Atiku was the 2nd choice of the vast majority of Obi voters.
Kindly go and check the result from Edo state
APC came out second
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
JDJDjD:

Kindly go and check the result from Edo state
APC came out second

Yes, because Edo North voted for Tinubu. Obi came first. And those Obi Edo voters would have gone to Atiku if Obi had dropped out and supported Atiku. Meaning Atiku would have won Edo state.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by JDJDjD: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Yes, because Edo North voted for Tinubu. Obi came first. And those Obi Edo voters would have gone to Atiku if Obi had dropped out and supported Atiku. Meaning Atiku would have won Edo state.
PDP have always won Edo even when APC was in power in Edo but the margin has always been slim
2015 and 2019
Again, Benin city is made up of egor, ikpoba okha, oredo and part of ovia
Tinubu defeated Atiku in 3 out of these 4 local govts
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
JDJDjD:

PDP have always won Edo even when APC was in power in Edo but the margin has always been slim
2015 and 2019
Again, Benin city is made up of egor, ikpoba okha, oredo and part of ovia
Tinubu defeated Atiku in 3 out of these 4 local govts

What percentage of Obi's vote in Edo do you think would have gone to Tinubu if Obi had supported Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / El-Rufai Visits Vice-President, Osinbajo Today / Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.