Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? (2685 Views)

Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / If There Is A Rerun, Who Do You Think Will Win: Among Obi, Bat And Atiku / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by orohbiro(f): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
The voting starts now
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Okwyjesus(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
I voted Obi before. But l think Tinubu is better than Atiku but l won't vote Tinubu bcs of the rascal attitude in Lagos during last election.

8 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by helinues: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
If na say some people take their life's woes seriously like the way they carried Nigeria election for head, things would have been better for them

3 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by yarimo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
orohbiro:
The voting starts now
voting for second position abi

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by obi4eze(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Rerun ? On what grounds? APC never had a candidate in the first place.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Peter Obi won Rivers and Benue, when you add it, he would have 13states plus FCT.
Putting him in the right position for a rerun.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Okoroawusa: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
As you no put Peter Obi name his slaves go scatter this your thread with abuses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by chrisxxx(m): 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu has shown us the tip of the iceberg. I now know who I will never vote.

7 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Shinjawestside: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2023
Both of them are head slamming mohammadian terrorists..

But I will vote for atiku...

His VP is a Christian....

5 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by SIONKPO1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
With the kind of Shege Nigeria is experiencing now eehhh,Tinubu will loss woefully and the North will give Atiku a Bloc Vote,south East and South South might most likely Massively Vote PDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by okeyfrank: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu came distant 3rd in the actual votes counted, and not the fraudulent INEC declaration.
Perter Obi votes in Rivers State, Benue State and Ekiti state were swapped with Tinubus votes, hence, Peter Obi came a clear 1st Position with the highest votes count in the actual votes.

The fraudulent result declared by the extra fraudulent Mahmood [INEC] cannot stand as tinubu could not even win 2 states in the actual votes count.

There shall be NO RERUN but a declaration of Peter Obi as the President that all Nigerians across all regions and faiths voted for...

Even if there is going to be a rerun, Tinubu would definitely not be a part of it as he is not qualified to run for any elective position in Nigeria in the 1st place, being a convicted drug peddler...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Curse777: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tinubu
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Never4getU: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oga perish the thought, there's no any rerun anywhere. There are no ground to nullify the election. Do you know what it means?

You're going to rerun both the Senate and representatives election alongside the presidential because you can't isolate one from the rest of it so you all are day dreaming

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Tinubuderanged: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Atiku Atiku Atiku...............
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
PBAT all the way.... Any way sha there will be no rerun
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Samsunny99: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obi on the beat

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Ballack1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
BAT
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Kencruz: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
[Mmmm
quote author=Never4getU post=124611088]Oga perish the thought, there's no any rerun anywhere. There are no ground to nullify the election. Do you know what it means?

You're going to rerun both the Senate and representatives election alongside the presidential because you can't isolate one from the rest of it so you all are day dreaming [/quote]
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
okeyfrank:
Tinubu came distant 3rd in the actual votes counted, and not the fraudulent INEC declaration.
Perter Obi votes in Rivers State, Benue State and Ekiti state were swapped with Tinubus votes, hence, Peter Obi came a clear 1st Position with the highest votes count in the actual votes.

The fraudulent result declared by the extra fraudulent Mahmood [INEC] cannot stand as tinubu could not even win 2 states in the actual votes count.

There shall be NO RERUN but a declaration of Peter Obi as the President that all Nigerians across all regions and faiths voted for...

Even if there is going to be a rerun, Tinubu would definitely not be a part of it as he is not qualified to run for any elective position in Nigeria in the 1st place, being a convicted drug peddler...
hope dis is proved from Obi's petition and final address at d PEPT!

can't wait for dat day of celebration!
🥳
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by JAMO84: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Any head to head between Atiku and Tinubu will obviously end in a massive win for Atiku. That's why I have maintain my opinion that, Peter Obi was the biggest reason why Tinubu is President today. We Tinubu fans should stop attacking Obidients, they used their blood and energy to labour for our benefit. I wish Peter Obi would agree to be Nigeria Ambassador to China.

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by garfield1: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2023
SIONKPO1:
With the kind of Shege Nigeria is experiencing now eehhh,Tinubu will loss woefully and the North will give Atiku a Bloc Vote,south East and South South might most likely Massively Vote PDP.

Not possible.atiku cannot get mass votes anywhere
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by garfield1: 12:52am On Jul 24, 2023
JAMO84:
Any head to head between Atiku and Tinubu will obviously end in a massive win for Atiku. That's why I have maintain my opinion that, Peter Obi was the biggest reason why Tinubu is President today. We Tinubu fans should stop attacking Obidients, they used their blood and energy to labour for our benefit. I wish Peter Obi would agree to be Nigeria Ambassador to China.

I think tinubu as an incumbent will defeat atiku
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by raskymonojendor: 1:01am On Jul 24, 2023
Never4getU:
Oga perish the thought, there's no any rerun anywhere. There are no ground to nullify the election. Do you know what it means?

You're going to rerun both the Senate and representatives election alongside the presidential because you can't isolate one from the rest of it so you all are day dreaming
The Senate and HOR as at today.

1 Like

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by JAMO84: 1:54am On Jul 24, 2023
garfield1:

I think tinubu as an incumbent will defeat atiku
In the event of a rerun, him and Shetima will step aside, Akpabio will take over until the result is announced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by BabaRamota1980: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2023
orohbiro:
The voting starts now

The last voting una do online, the one Obi won...what was outcome, was the winner inaugurated?

Why una like to waste time on nonsense? grin
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by garfield1: 3:51am On Jul 24, 2023
JAMO84:
In the event of a rerun, him and Shetima will step aside, Akpabio will take over until the result is announced.

Still akpabio sill be pro tinubu
Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by gare(f): 4:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Never4getU:

What does it mean ? Tell us, so we have continue like this, you really dont understand how it works, the Senate and HOR are not tied to this election despite the fact it was conducted on the same day, their own cases are at the tribunal too which is different from this, at some point we have to do what is right, if he is not qualified to run in the first place then why did he contest the elections, the party , INEC had all it takes to disqualify him before the elections but did not, now he cannot even run the country, wake up one monring one policy, all he knows is just tax collecting, is that the problem of this country.

2 Likes

Re: If There Is A Rerun Who Will You Vote For Tinubu Or Atiku? by Galaxydon1(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2023
JAMO84:
may suffering never depart from you and your family,isee

(1) (2) (Reply)

TINUBU Appoints SSCE Holder From A Bandits Ravaged State As Defense Minister / After Walking Naked For Tinubu Election, Actor Apologises For Bringing Disaster / Isaac Adaka Boro & Niger Delta Militancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.