Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? (209 Views)

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? by OkCornel(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dear Tithers,

Over to you. Is your tithe still working for you?
Re: Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? by Faber(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
OkCornel:
Dear Tithers,

I no dey pay tithe...tithe na scam. Ever since I come across Bible passage that said : " chop ur tithe yourself, use am buy whatever you want even alcohol"

Na so I stopped paying tithe...I dey chop my tithe...I dey use am play sure 2 odds on Oliver's VVIP on Telegram

1 Like

Re: Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? by Amotolongbo(f): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
OkCornel:
Dear Tithers,

It is working for the collectors

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? by Righthussle: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
OkCornel:
Dear Tithers,

Tithe works for only one set of people: the collectors. It makes them fly in private jets, drive in luxurious cars, build businesses like school and hospitals.

Giving money to pastors in the form of tithes and offering is like giving Mr Chinmark money to give to whoever made the universe. It's the highest level of foolishness.

Anyone who tells you that whoever made the universe needs money for anything is a THIEF

If you do anything with the hope of being rewarded with an endless life after death, you're a big fool.

Whoever asks you to do anything with a promise of taking you somewhere beautiful when you die is a LIAR. And if you believe him, you're a big fool

5 Likes

Re: Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? by OkCornel(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
More comments are welcome...

Pro-tithers, is your tithe working for you in this Tinubu regime?
Re: Is Your Tithe Working For You In This Tinubu Regime? by Physicsgodbeast: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na person wey chop belleful dey pay tithe if u get any money now save and or invest shait ur money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Do We Know The True Nature Of God Or Are We Deluded / Witches Were Sent To Kill Me And This Happened / Westerhof Finally Confesses That Adultery Is In Polygamy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.