Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ (24110 Views)

Like Rice Man, Former Governorship Aspirant, Gideon Ikhine, Dumps PDP In Edo / Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by DMerciful(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Not same person
renderme:
She exposed the picture owners Instagram, and it’s a woman who lives in the US and doesn’t know her picture is being used as a catfish.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by sangresan(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
okosodo:
An account that I have been following since 2011.Kemi does not know what she is saying, Twitter does not condone such, it would have been taken through artificial intelligence. Ask yohoo boys how difficult it is to use Twitter to scam. Madam you no get point

Your mumudu know no bounds. So how does bots operate on Twitter? You don't know that more than one quarter of Twitter accounts are fictitious? Even Elon Musk acknowledged this fact. You sit down in Nigeria making false claims.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by omohayek: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
The guy you ignorant people that cherish injustice and evil accused of being behind the Twitter handle have come out to debunk the dangerous lies against him and he even followed it with a very powerful prayer and curse on Kemi and his ignorant followers, go to that thread on fp or Twitter and say AMEN to his prayer since you so much believe in a mad woman always seeking for foolish attention like the other demented Reno Omokri
All I see in this word-salad of yours is a lot of name-calling bullsh*t. Who cares whether or not Kemi Olunloyo is a "mad woman"? How does that disprove what should be evident to anyone with a working brain and two eyes - that this Twitter account stole the Instagram photos of an entirely unaware American woman? This is something anyone with an Instagram account can easily verify, and all your rubbish about curses and whatnot fails to obscure the hard reality of fraud here.

A broken clock can be right twice a day, and whether or not Olunloyo and Omokri spout nonsense 99% of the time, on this particular occasion there is no need to take the word of either of them about the central accusation. If a lunatic living under a bridge says its raining and I can feel the drops landing on me, I have no right to say the lunatic is wrong on this particular occasion. All your name-calling does nothing to invalidate the accusations made here, but it does once again demonstrate what I said right from the start: being an "Obedient" seems to require one to lack any critical thinking skills and to be willing to resort to insults as a first and last substitute for reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by olenyi: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Penisaweapon is what?

Who can rewrite the above username to make a proper meaning?

Read slowly- pen is a weapon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Tochj(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
Curse777:
cool

You just have to respect Kemi olunloyo... Investigative Journalist wey get witchcraft

Investigative my foot like
Ifeanyi Adeleke is a girl
No one was shot at lekki
Today Lagos Govt don cast
And other rubbish stuff without proof she had been posting
Hasn't proven any.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Tusatusa: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Well Well Well!! Still awaiting her AMEN to the Rich prayer Henryshield gave her on Twitter!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by ba7man(m): 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tochj:

Investigative my foot like
Ifeanyi Adeleke is a girl
No one was shot at lekki
Today Lagos Govt don cast
And other rubbish stuff without proof she had been posting
Hasn't proven any.
That letter in circulation doesn't say anyone was killed in Lekki so how does your brain process information?

Lagos state admits people were killed during the Endsars protest (All around Lagos except Lekki Toll-gate, where the lie that resulted in the killings around Lagos originated from) ..........., the letter acknowledged the contract to bury them so what are you people saying??

You guys really need to calm down and use your brains.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by olenyi: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Penisaweapon is what?

Read slowly- pen is a weapon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by lapintoz: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
You too can declare publicly for Biafran now....or join Simon in Finland.

Oponu....

discusant:

Yoruba Nation/Oduduwa Republic agitators on the grounds of London's Chatham House waved Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu while Tinubu was speaking inside the house.

Tinubu sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators as Plan B if Buhari refused to hand power over to him.

Sunday Igboho the leader of Yoruba Nation agitators had consistently maintained that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is his mentor.

Tinubu declared a few years ago that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by meobizy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
She's doing her work

She's a trained American investigative journalist
Only Nairaland takes her serious because truth is non-existent here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Peter Obi is a huge fraud. After all these lies, fake representations and propaganda, obi STILL lost the elections. Shame on Obi and his people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by TimeMachine2: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Says a demented mad woman who got deported from US, Canada and barred from entering US, Canada, EU countries, etc but manages to parade herself as a journalist to deceive her gullible followers always shocked

She is presently in USA, you are dunce. You obidunces like spreading lies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by TimeMachine2: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
omohayek:

Even if all of these accusations were true, how does this disprove any of the claims she has made? All you're doing is demonstrating that the allegation against you Obidients is true, namely that you are incapable of logical reasoning, and only know how to engage in threats and personal attacks.

That this "Firstladyship" person is a fraud who stole an innocent American woman's Instagram photos seems beyond an iota of doubt. I'm sure even you recognize as much, which is why you freely hurl insults at Olunloyo while gingerly avoiding the substance of what she's said.
Don't mind foolish demented cow, Kemi is presently touring USA and I met her some couple of days, I won't reveal much. Obidunces are the most foolish set of useless goats 🐐.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Wrakeim: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Penisaweapon is what?

Pen is a weapon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by isabi2lof: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Give it to Dr Kemi , she is good at what she does..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Tochj(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
ba7man:
That letter in circulation doesn't say anyone was killed in Lekki so how does your brain process information?

Lagos state admits people were killed during the Endsars protest (All around Lagos except Lekki Toll-gate, where the lie that resulted in the killings around Lagos originated from) ..........., the letter acknowledged the contract to bury them so what are you people saying??

How people like you successfully cage ur conscience is a lesson the devil himself will have to learn.
Listen to urself
People were killed elsewhere but not in lekki?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Sk5050: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Penisaweapon is what?

penisweapon! check this out PEN IS A WEAPON
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Sk5050: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Penisaweapon is what?

Penisweapon! Check this out PEN IS A WEAPON
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by damkin24(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
MrColdsweat:

I actually do that anytime I come across you dirty smelly yarruba Muslims.
Is that all you get?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
walex2:
. Many of Obi followers are gullible and unintelligent, by the way they reasons and believe anything on social media you will know their I Q

But honestly, jokes apart this is very true.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by BALLOSKI: 4:28am On Jul 26, 2023
okosodo:
An account that I have been following since 2011.Kemi does not know what she is saying, Twitter does not condone such, it would have been taken through artificial intelligence. Ask yohoo boys how difficult it is to use Twitter to scam. Madam you no get point
you know nothing!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Isobug: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2023
walex2:
. Many of Obi followers are gullible and unintelligent, by the way they reasons and believe anything on social media you will know their I Q
What do you know? I mean what do you think you know?
If they place you side by side with a typical Obidient, you will not cope intellectually. I don't really understand what you people think of yourselves.
To start with, an Obidients collated the IREV results for everyone to see, a tedious and an intellectual work. You were there, you didn't do it. Can you compare yourself to him? He's an Obidient.
Be online typing Obidients have low IQ. I am Obidient, a Pharmacist, I dare you for a debate in your own field of study if you have any. Not mine because you can't contest
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by walex2(m): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2023
Isobug:

What do you know? I mean what do you think you know?
If they place you side by side with a typical Obidient, you will not cope intellectually. I don't really understand what you people think of yourselves.
To start with, an Obidients collated the IREV results for everyone to see, a tedious and an intellectual work. You were there, you didn't do it. Can you compare yourself to him? He's an Obidient.
Be online typing Obidients have low IQ. I am Obidient, a Pharmacist, I dare you for a debate in your own field of study if you have any. Not mine because you can't contest
The collated result from IREV by an obidient? Pls tell us the result of his collation and make it clear to us who won based on his analysis, it was still TINUBU so why crying rigging, check my profile and know when my account was created, you are a pharmacist do you think you are talking to all this kid on this forum? this is my 5th year of being an FCA the peak of my career in Accounting field.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Isobug: 7:14am On Jul 26, 2023
walex2:

The collated result from IREV by an obidient? Pls tell us the result of his collation and make it clear to us who won based on his analysis, it was still TINUBU so why crying rigging, check my profile and know when my account was created, you are a pharmacist do you think you are talking to all this kid on this forum? this is my 5th year of being an FCA the peak of my career in Accounting field.
Well done. But Obidients are not low IQ people. Notable Obidients are testaments.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by Tochj(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
ba7man:

The main problem is ur conscience
1.We all saw a live Instagram video of soldiers shooting at the youths at Lekki
2.Next they told you that no one is shot and you believe.
3.By mistake, their secret was leaked and they now told you that the killings happened but not at Lekki and you believed again.
Can't you see something is wrong with ur conscience?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ by labi1977(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05
ganisucks:

Paracetamol is Paracetamol. What is important is the message, not the DP. Una go tire. Balabu is going, going, gone... πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

Things are so bad, they are now recycling old news. Dey dere dey plan for rerun. When dem sack Balabu and declare Obi as President, una eyes go clear.

How far ? angryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

Premium tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Abia PDP Bigwigs Dump Party, Defect To APC (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Abiola Died After Falling Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.