Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt (47332 Views)

Mass Burial Of 103 EndSARS Victims: Lagos Govt Being Clever By Half - Ogunlana / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / #EndSARS Victims: Names, Photos, Videos & Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by TheGift: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by richie240: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hehehehe.....another 'flusslated' OBI-dient!
I get una pin-number any day anytime!
grin grin
iHateFraudsters:

May you and your family be the victims of gross injustice in Nigeria.

And may the world not believe your story.

I pray in Jesus name, Amen.

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by YouAreNobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
flokii:

Yorubas are one and indivisible.. you can go hug a transformer if e pain you.
go and tell that to your Illorin brethren
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by TheGift: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
mfm04622:

Do you have a comprehension problem or you did not read the message?

In summary,

1.The bodies were picked up from various parts of Lagos. None were picked up at Lekki Toll Gate
2. The issue of the bodies were already argued at the Endsars tribunal. They were not new.
3. At no point in the writeup was an admission they were killed by gunshot wounds. In fact, the cause of death of each and every one were already presented at the tribunal

Keep lying to yourself, with logical but invalid analysis . Some of us know the truth , that you don't want to be true.

Argue with Sanwo Olu's statement from October 2020 here:

https://guardian.ng/news/sanwo-olu-blames-forces-beyond-direct-control-for-lekki-killings/

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by ejimatic: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
fergie001:

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7774989/sanwo-olu-approves-mass-burial-103#124600473
We know it is alie already.Dont bother yourself with the rumours again!

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by cliqtips: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
I guess you know better than your governor then... clown.

All of you will be sounding "woke" on the internet whereas in real life you can't think straight.

richie240:
Majority of those victims of d endsars protest were the fallout of the fake news carried by d likes of dj switch and other enemies of the state.

The fake news led to d wanton destruction of lives and properties. Till tmr they've not bn able to provide any evidence of 'massacre' on lekki bridge that night neither have they able to provide a single relative of those massacred.

The place in their backyard where there were evidences of massacre, they pretended it didn't happen.

Ndi Umu Ekwensus.
cool
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by nku5: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yet the government and their online apes kept insisting that the killings that we saw on video were not real. Truth don comot now

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by AareGaa: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
samwillyco1:
Everything is wrong in this country.

Many evil committed in this Forced unity .

Pay attention to your evil region.

Ibo land is cursed
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by richie240: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
A living antelope is better than a nobody (corpse).
Bite that!
cool
YouAreNobody:

and you're an antelope

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by Reptyle(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
irunoko:
grin

Wait first but I thought they said there was no shooting wink what happened? wink Abi Una don suddenly forget Una lie cheesy

Read the response of the government for crissakes!!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by TheGift: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
cliqtips:

All of you will be sounding "woke" on the internet whereas in real life you can't think straight.

I guess you too know better than the governor Sanwo that said - dark forces beyond his direct control did the deed.

Keep lying to yourself in the face of truth:

https://guardian.ng/news/sanwo-olu-blames-forces-beyond-direct-control-for-lekki-killings/
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by iHateFraudsters: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehe.....another 'flusslated' OBI-dient!
I get una pin-number any day anytime!
grin grin

I'm an obedient na.

I hide am?

@bolded, May the pin get stuck in your throat.

I pray in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by ebufa: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
I pray Lagos State don't have a weak man as Gov. Sanwo-Olu again. Gov. Sanwo-Olu is too weak for a state like Lagos.

Meanwhile, explanation upon explanation is not needed again.

yes o! you guys hid the corpses very well........just dump the lekki massacre bodies with unclaimed bodies of sars rioters shikena!! God is a just and perfect JUDGE........he will give you all a perfect sentence! KILLAS
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by WAPINATION: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
One intriguing question I ask is where were the families of these 103 dead persons all this while because I never heard anyone speak about loosing a loved one to the end sars shooting and that was why I somehow partially agreed to the initial report from the state government. were the families threatened not to speak up?
what really went wrong? It is shocking to hear about mass burial of 103 end sars dead persons. God mercy on these wicked Leaders of ours…

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by juman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Okay.
People picked from different places during that time.

Many of them are homeless people. I think.
Their villagers dont know they have died.
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by richie240: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thank u sir.
Kindly show us where ur murdered brethren (whose corpses were dumped in akwuzu river) were buried biko. Don't tell us (then) Governor Obi left them to rot in d river o.
cool
cliqtips:

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by cliqtips: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheGift:

I guess you too know better than the governor Sanwo that said - dark forces beyond his control had done the deed

This one no sabi read to understand ni ...

Abi kini kati kati yi nor
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by TheGift: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
Reptyle:

Read the response of the government for crissakes!!!!! undecided undecided

YOU, read the initial response of the government for your sake here: https://guardian.ng/news/sanwo-olu-blames-forces-beyond-direct-control-for-lekki-killings/
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by cliqtips: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2023
richie240:
Thank u sir.
Kindly show us where ur murdered brethren (whose corpses were dumped in akwuzu river) were buried biko. Don't tell us (then) Governor Obi were left to rot in d river I.
cool

I can sense you're too daft to read to understand.

Biko, check the front page for similar news jare
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by Chucks13: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Obidient at it again lies lies and lies.

So you count the dead bodies and it reached 100+ and you are there when Sanwo signed the mass burial and pls kindly take us to the mass burial site let's check something.....

Liars!!!

You better keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by juman(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Almost everyday, death bodies are picked from places in big metacity.

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by richie240: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Na for front page den bury dem?
grin. grin
cliqtips:

I can sense you're too daft to read to understand.

Biko, check the front page for similar news jare
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by Maxxim: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
ednut1:
na the one my person see i dey talk o. So they reach 20. Awusubilahi
Boss😁, the matter long but na online we dey
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by joba4luv: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
flokii:
Leave plenty talk.. tell your Governor to wise up and embrace Yoruba identity. It's time to drop the woke city nonsense.
Some unfortunate ones are hell bent on turning Lagos upside down to score cheap political points. It's time to guard everything concerning Lagos jealously from outsiders. Give Yorubas and other indigenes all the positions up till cleaner and watch the madness die natural death.

Remember the Igbo lawmaker that erected billboard warning likes of Phyno and Flavour to stay off her state and go protest in their state of origin?.. That's is the kind of treatment outsiders should be getting in Lagos.

your family will fall victim of such death before end of this year by God grace
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by Chiffy: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
flokii:

Yorubas are one and indivisible.. you can go ahead and hug a transformer if e pain you.

Oga you are not from Lagos.
Go back to your state or just sharap.

We are both on the same level as outsiders. I was born and bred in Lagos. If your birth certificate does not read Lagos State, then I legally have more levels than you in this Lagos.
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by TheGift: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
cliqtips:

This one no sabi read to understand ni ...

Abi kini kati kati yi nor

Was ile ne fe ni nit ?
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by kkins25(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Basturds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was all a scam?/
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by Chucks13: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
nku5:
Yet the government and their online apes kept insisting that the killings that we saw on video were not real. Truth don comot now

You get sense at all? I doubt it wallahi.

So na u count the dead body?

Na u go buried dem baa?

Na u dig the soil to buried dem baa?

Ok if e sure for u pls take us to d mass burial site now I mean right now.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by TheGift: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by Belleful: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
A whole 61million for burial of 103persons. 600thousand per person. Are they going to organize party for unknown people? Nigeria I hail una. Corruption will never end in this country
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by juman(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
Some people abroad wanted their relative at home believe they have died.
While they are still alive. They just tired of sending money home.
Re: Re: Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims - Lagos State Govt by leokid866: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
I pray Lagos State don't have a weak man as Gov. Sanwo-Olu again. Gov. Sanwo-Olu is too weak for a state like Lagos.

Meanwhile, explanation upon explanation is not needed again.
you're right, what we need is someone that will be shouting "yes daddy" up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.