Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal (36169 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu: Resolve Petitions Before May 29 – Afenifere Urges Tribunal / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: If Another Northern Is Elected President, Heaven Won’t Fall / Heavens Won’t Fall If Buhari Prosecutes Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project –Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Chochovini: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:
No baga on this crust can remove his Excellency Tinubu.

. You mean, including the Tribunal? Empty bragging!
Oya na, let‘s just wait and see how it goes. Na inside Oil na im we dey see the dance of AKARA.

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Judolisco(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Bukola94:
if they team up, they will give APC a run , and may eventually won. But I do hope they won't, because this is the same merger that brought APC that turn to disaster and masses are feeling the heat. U want reoccurring events? PDP/LP should won squarely & stand alone. Merger turns out to be disaster and they circles shouldn't continues...
all of them r politicians was obi not in PDP and apga b4.. Changing parties doesn't change a man

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by jaxxy(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Judges are human beings. In this case, human beings appointed by APC because they have APC connections.
We are not in a utopia and things don't happen in a vacuum

and u think the military and judges in 2015 weren't appointed by pdp and Jonathan?

u have been jumping from military era to looking for political excuses to brazenly disregard the constitution and law. Let hope the we won't look for excuses to burn the country.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by skj1377(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2023
I agree. Tinubu started on the wrong footing.

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.

No matter the strategy you guys applied, Tinubu must be sacked from that office he is fraudulently occupying. HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL

1 Like

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by ruffDiamond: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2023
Yeah but not to replace him with byou sha undecided wetey
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2023
Nazgul:
Very true... heaven won't fall.

But wait o, if by chance the tribunal removes Tinubu, who would they install. Peter Obi or Atiku?

So if they install you, won't you like it? 😂😂
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2023
CannibalTorment:
No Man born out of woman or evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban

Peter girigory Obi: I won the election and I will prove it, I will reclaim my mandate.

Tribunal: How did you win?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu forged his results.

Tribunal: Are you ok?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu committed crime in US.

Tribunal: prove it.

Peter girigory Obi: because he did score 25% in Abuja and Abuja voters and their votes are greater than all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are mentally ill.

Peter girigory Obi: 😭 just cancel the election, igbos want me to be the president. let us do the voting again.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are an embittered soul, leave this place before I slap you, criminal.

So your condition has gotten worse.. sorry.. 😭😭😭
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Heavens won't fall even agbadorians will rejoice lowkey grin

Gbam. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Inosky(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2023
It will cause too much jubilation in the land sef.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Dittodat:
Listen to the daydreaming fool.
You better get used to it.

Tinubu will be your President for the next EIGHT YEARS,
We are going to make sure of that. Insha Allah

Insha which Allah. Abi you want to tell me that Allah support badt thing
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by PoliteActivist: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2023
jaxxy:

and u think the military and judges in 2015 weren't appointed by pdp and Jonathan?

u have been jumping from military era to looking for political excuses to brazenly disregard the constitution and law. Let hope the we won't look for excuses to burn the country.

My friend you are not using your head. Nigerians like burying their heads in the sand. A LITTLE realism and you'll see there is no way those judges will remove Tinubu. Instead we choose to hope against hope.
You keep mentioning Jonathan. Jonathan LOST an election AND conceded he lost the election AND chose to leave without putting up a fight. Can't you see that Nigeria has foolishly made their president so powerful that the only way to peacefully remove him is if he voluntarilly removes himself. Picture this: SC rules that xyz is president and the sitting president ignores them (as he has done in other cases) tell us what will happen.

Or better yet, picture they perform the same abracadabra they performed in Imo state - they declare whoever came 5th president. What do you think will happen?
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2023
Curse777:
This Cameron Dubai man want to cause trouble

The Gambian - Chicago run away already destroyed everything.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by hardbody: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
This statement by Atiku shows his lack of understanding of the importance of political leaders and their impact on the nation. Removing Tinubu as president may not directly cause the heavens to fall, but it can have serious consequences for the stability and progress of the country. It is important to consider the potential ramifications and evaluate the abilities and track records of political leaders before making such assertions.

Read what you wrote again, this time, try to reflect well so the import comes to you. MKO's overwhelming valid election was annulled and all these scenarios did not play out. Nigerians baffle me.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2023
APCNig:

You mean jubilation in Igbo land where they celebrate only drug pushers and baby factory merchants

Skull miners and ritualists are even talking. Average Yoruba girl born pikin for her mama house. Which baby factory pass that one.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by hardbody: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2023
ofuonyebi:
hello Atiku......
yes Heaven will not fall if TINUBU is disqualified for your rerun
but you forgot blindly that NIGERIA would scatter..

because you and obina has inordinate ambition....
you people are burnt to throw Nigeria and her nascent democracy overboard!

tufiakwa!

But when they stole the votes and give to Tinubu heaven did not fall and Nigeria did not scatter.. Tinubu is already preparing to carry his bag and leave for ever..
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2023
saheed24:
Heaven can not fall before
But Nigeria can fall anytime.
What about that

NIGERIA has fallen to the ground since. Take a look at the suffering of the masses. Is that how people supposed to live?
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Alpharey: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2023
Naijanascam:

It's very very very hard for you to retrieve your battery from the holders.......
Hahaha, the battery is gone for good.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by luskysylver(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2023
SO THE STATEMENT FOR ANARCHY SHOWS UNDERSTANDING?
April396949:
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by LivingTribunal: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2023
What will be will be
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by JobAndVacancies: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2023
Alpharey:

So your condition has gotten worse.. sorry.. 😭😭😭
grin
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Bfly: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2023
We turned Democracy to mess
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by irunoko(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2023
Mrtaye:

Na lie
so what's true?
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Extremekofoshi: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2023
dazzlingd:

I am not arguing with you, I don’t even care about Tinubu. Only stating the reality here.
From day one, I’ve not been a supporter of Tinubu, but I stated it here that he will win the election and become president. Some of you attacked me for saying he will win, well reality came and he is the president.

Same reality I’m telling you that court removing Tinubu is a fiction that will never happen

Don't preach bro.
Let them self-service a little.
If na Tinubu lose the election and go to court, I for say e no go win for court.
But this 2023 election is done and dusted, he won the election, the results said so.
Until it's proven otherwise, Tinubu remains the president.
Person wey don sit down to do his homework, even before the election.
That man is not called a Lion for nothing, he's always ahead of the game.
People wey no win dey go cry for court,
Awolowo wey win in1983 still lost to Shagari in court.
Ignorant mugus wey go kpai on top this matter go plenty, make hospitals just prepare to salvage as much as they can.
It is the reality of life, the smart and powerful, will always outwit the weak fools, the earlier people come to terms with this, the better.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by Dittodat: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2023
Alpharey:

Insha which Allah. Abi you want to tell me that Allah support badt thing

Ayiri Omo IPOB.
Allah does not support IPOB retards.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend you are not using your head. Nigerians like burying their heads in the sand. A LITTLE realism and you'll see there is no way those judges will remove Tinubu. Instead we choose to hope against hope.
You keep mentioning Jonathan. Jonathan LOST an election AND conceded he lost the election AND chose to leave without putting up a fight. Can't you see that Nigeria has foolishly made their president so powerful that the only way to peacefully remove him is if he voluntarilly removes himself. Picture this: SC rules that xyz is president and the sitting president ignores them (as he has done in other cases) tell us what will happen.

Or better yet, picture they perform the same abracadabra they performed in Imo state - they declare whoever came 5th president. What do you think will happen?

Did anybody believe Abacha will be removed or Jonathan will be defeated? Those are instances and u are here talking like I'm speaking Spanish.

u use abracadabra in imo state like we have not had other judgements like osun state and many more.

Pls let's look at what is at stake and b4 the courts and if we want to behave like nothing matters then let's see where it will take us.

Other countries that protests have overtaken the country are not aliens or spirits. One thing can lead to another.

only God knows what would have happened if Jonathan didn't concede defeat to buhari maybe it would have destroyed Nigeria and maybe not.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by tonytony208(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:
No baga on this crust can remove his Excellency Tinubu.

Of course, i expect slave helinues to say that
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by onuman: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
garfield1:

Those are speculations and court doesn't rntertsin them.show how it led to tigging
They can be mere speculations only before a roguish arbiter who wants to destroy the country's electoral system because of one man, Tinubu.
A patriotic arbiter will question why the same system meant for transmission of both National Assembly and presidential elections functioned only for National Assembly elections.
I don't think that judges in a modern country shall be zombies (like you?) operated by Tinubu's money and influence.
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by tonytony208(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
helinues:

Tribunal?

Chai, why do you like to always expose your half baked knowledge about things?
Except you plan to do what you know best: bribery
Re: Heavens Won’t Fall If You Remove Tinubu As President - Atiku Urges Tribunal by tonytony208(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
April396949:
So, imposing a rejected candidate on Nigeria will bring about national development?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect / Photos Of NSCDC Official, Nurudeen, Who Died After Stepping On Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.