Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! (1405 Views)

Senator Kamala Harris Is A Prophesy Come True But America Will Be Doomed If.... / Your Emotional Appeal A Gambit Doomed To Fail, Presidency Tells Atiku / Oyo 2019: Opposition Parties Doomed For Failure – Ajimobi Speaks On Choice Of Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Emekaphilip360: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You lack respect. I am not your mate. Learn how to talk.
methuselah sorry oh
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Emekaphilip360: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You, your family and your ilks are doomed.

Stop the generalization
You can see how daft you are

Suffering and smiling
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Emekaphilip360: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2023
duro4chang:
It is certain you are not all right.
Go and find work to do abeg.
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2023
I'm not your Dad
Emekaphilip360:
You can see how daft you are

Suffering and smiling
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Finestgurlie(f): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm not your Dad
nairaland police is watching you πŸ™
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Stop policing me, let me breathe on Nairaland sad
Finestgurlie:
nairaland police is watching you πŸ™
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Finestgurlie(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Stop policing me, let me breathe on Nairaland sad
ok my love

but will you marry me πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Emekaphilip360: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
I'm not your Dad
You can’t be my dad. Who dash monkey banana
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
No chiGAYzie
Finestgurlie:
ok my love

but will you marry me πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Finestgurlie(f): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
No chiGAYzie
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Cromagnon: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
They are part of it direct and indirectly
how
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Cromagnon: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
You guys don’t know what’s happening in the outside work. Check out the time they aired the last bb titans during election period. They know what they are doing. It’s not a federal project but they are indirectly sponsoring it. Kids are on holiday right now. Anyways it is what it is.
sponsoring it how.
Re: We Are Doomed In This Part Of The Country! by Cromagnon: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Of what use is bb naija?
what use are you?
You've been ranting all day yet nobody stop you from going to protest. Are you not capable. You've just been insulting ppl since because it's online. And you think anyone will support you with that stupid attitude. You will suffer and die alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President / History Of Ikwerre People Of Rivers State / We Have White Nigerian , British Nigerian . Portuguese Nigerian, India Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.