Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President (1340 Views)

Yorubas And Other Ethnicities Love The Igbo They Are Just Being Jealous And Fear / Before, Keke Napep(tricycle) Was 350k, But Almost N1.4million Now / APC Promised Me N100,000 But Paid Only N40,000: Hired Fake Bishop Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by VaselineCrew: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Even with inflation and the decline of the naira, some Nigerians have chosen to disregard these serious issues that portend future economic problems, just to focus on the Igbos

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

It is clear that a better country is not what these guys seek, but to ensure that all tribes suffer starting with the igbos.

Even if it means they suffer as well.

This is very unhealthy behavior akin to suicide bombers or crabs in a bucket

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by IduNaOba: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yes o
Na igbos still make dollar go up grin
We will see how this ends Sha...
Bg 2024 everybody go Don chop breakfast.
Next time una go vote without sentiment and tribalism.
Meanwhile I don't want any igbo president.
I wish the APC propaganda machines will push igbos to the wall so we can return home and rebuild SE

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by VaselineCrew: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
IduNaOba:
Yes o
Na igbos still make dollar go up grin
We will see how this ends Sha...
Bg 2024 everybody go Don chop breakfast.
Next time una go vote without sentiment and tribalism.
Meanwhile I don't want any igbo president.
I wish the APC propaganda machines will push igbos to the wall so we can return home and rebuild SE

Bro, this shh is crazy. Like these guys are living in the matrix or something.

See plaindealer still opening threads about Obi even with the dollar headline on front page

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Even with inflation and the decline of the naira, some Nigerians have chosen to disregard these serious issues that portend future economic problems, just to focus on the Igbos

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

It is clear that a better country is not what these guys seek, but to ensure that all tribes suffer starting with the igbos.

What would Ibos have done differently if Peter Obi was the president?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Morbeta11(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

You know say na only Igbos dey use dollar....

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by BrodaBenad: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Morbeta11:

You know say na only Igbos dey use dollar....
And them go increase price na grin

Na them get trade too cheesy

Money must be made any way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by mrvitalis(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

What would Ibos have done differently if Peter Obi was the president?
Do you understand basic economics make I no waste time to explain calculus to a 2 years old child

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by BrodaBenad: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

They have been reduced to rice bandits grin

Some are in Ogun protesting for mohbad as we are speaking grin

Awolowo will be very proud grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by complexstuffs(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

Even if dollars is 1 Millon naira I would still never support or vote an Igbo man for president of Nigeria.

I would do everything within my power to ensure no Igbo ever smells the presidency of Nigeria.

if not for HATRED for Nigeria, how would IIGB0S want to foist a disaster such as the Pandora criminal called Obi on Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Alaigbo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Will Igbo bring the dollar to ₦100
Talk make we know now

VaselineCrew:

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Alaigbo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
So calculus is what Igbos want to use to bring down Dollar to naira
mrvitalis:

Do you understand basic economics make I no waste time to explain calculus to a 2 years old child

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by gidgiddy: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
No Igbo man has been President since 1966 to this day

But all those who have been President and have been messing up Nigeria since 1966, and brought Nigeria to the pathetic state it is, still believe Igbos are the problem

Joker's everywhere grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by mrvitalis(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alaigbo:
So calculus is what Igbos want to use to bring down Dollar to naira
This is how you fail exam, answer the simple question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Ibo economist.. What do you know about calculus? You can explain that one too. Atleast I have a Masters in Engineering to understand your calculus. What do you have? grin

1 Like

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
gidgiddy:
No Igbo man has been President since 1966 to this day

But all those who have been President and have been messing up Nigeria since 1966, and brought Nigeria to the pathetic state it is, still believe Igbos are the problem

Joker's everywhere grin grin
Even if an Ibo becomes president, what would they have done differently since you guys are making it about tribe?

Has the SE region turned to Dubai by your governors?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by kettykings: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please no body should throw his golden pearls of advice to Nigeria's pigs , let's see how anti igbo rethorics will stop their ineptitude, incompetence and gross ignorance from getting noticed.

They have no ideologies, no solutions, no strategies, no intelligence, no formula, their only solution is igbo hatred, igbo phobia, igbo 1966 coup, igbo cannot rule , igbo hates North, igbo hates niger delta.

And someone will tell me that this government is not satanic and antichrist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by mrvitalis(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ibo economist.. What do you know about calculus? You can explain that one too. Atleast I have a Masters in Engineering to understand your calculus. What do you have? grin
B.Eng(mechanical engineering) and MBA ( business management)

So know more than enough of economics and calculus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
kettykings:
Please no body should throw his golden pearls of advice to Nigeria's pigs , let's see how anti igbo rethorics will stop their ineptitude, incompetence and gross ignorance from getting noticed.

They have no ideologies, no solutions, no strategies, no intelligence, no formula, their only solution is igbo hatred, igbo phobia, igbo 1966 coup, igbo cannot rule , igbo hates North, igbo hates niger delta.

And someone will tell me that this government is not satanic and antichrist
Hatred on Ibos like the below:

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

B.Eng(mechanical engineering) and MBA ( business management)

So know more than enough of economics and calculus
You try, but you still haven't told me what Ibos would have done differently. It's not like every administration in the last couple of decades have not had economists in their governments.
Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You have a masters in Engineering and you are always online exchanging banters with mediocres
I think something is wrong somewhere......

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
CHRISSANCHEZ:

You have a masters in Engineering and you are always online exchanging banters with mediocres
I think something is wrong somewhere......
Lol. I am not always online. I post on a topic and the topic gets moved to the frontpage. Just luck. Heck, I am currently in London holidaying sef, and I have spent more time offline few days into my one week holiday than I am on a working day when I come online on my breaks grin

For you to be seeing my posts, that means you are always online too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by mrvitalis(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You try, but you still haven't told me what Ibos would have done differently. It's not like every administration in the last couple of decades have not had economists in their governments.
Not what igbos would have done... But what obi would have done different he clearly stated it several times it's very very simple
Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Raskimonojendor: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Not what igbos would have done... But what obi would have done different he clearly stated it several times it's very very simple
Okay. Let's not focus on tribe then but the candidate.

But weren't you one of the people insulting Peter Obi before he declared for presidency. What has changed?

Peter Obi is still the same Nigerian politician that hopped from APGA to become Atiku's vice in PDP and now Presidential candidate of Labour Party. The reason Peter Obi fled to Labour was because PDP opened it's presidential ticket bid to al, instead of zoning it to the SE. He is your regular Nigerian politician PDP = LP = APC. He is not bringing anything new to the table.

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by potent5(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
The haters of the Igbo are just a handful,they are just few. Unfortunately, they have the apparatus of government.

VaselineCrew:

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Blazebond(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Igbo can’t be President

Igbo in civil war

Igbo this

Igbo that

Proffer solutions rather than whine,use your educational qualifications for once and proffer solutions and as for the FX rising,it is artificial and will never come down as long as you all want to keep of hoarding the dollars.
Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Omoawoke2(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
All these won’t save you. You have tried all the trick in the world, cyber bullying, misinformation, character assassination and playing on sentiments and emotions.
No matter what trick you try, Peter obi will never be president!
Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Omoawoke2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Okay. Let's not focus on tribe then but the candidate.

But weren't you one of the people insulting Peter Obi before he declared for presidency. What has changed?

Peter Obi is still the same Nigerian politician that hopped from APGA to become Atiku's vice in PDP and now Presidential candidate of Labour Party. The reason Peter Obi fled to Labour was because PDP opened it's presidential ticket bid to al, instead of zoning it to the SE. He is your regular Nigerian politician PDP = LP = APC. He is not bringing anything new to the table.

Hahaha

See the idiot cursing Peter obi and now same obi suddenly became a messiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by AfonjaConehead: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ibo economist.. What do you know about calculus? You can explain that one too. Atleast I have a Masters in wheelbarrow Engineering to understand your calculus. What do you have? grin
Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Klinee: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alaigbo:
Will Igbo bring the dollar to ₦100
Talk make we know now

That is what you people are saying during the time when Banks do fold and swallow people's money but today you can deposit your money in the Bank without being fearful of the Bank folding up, somebody did it in the person of Soludo.
There are those that have special intellect, they are the one that produce the car, the aeroplane, the phone, the internet etc you are using today. They have the ability to create everlasting solution when it's difficult for many people to do.
Those with special intellect are very few in the society and people don't allow them to explore their special intellectual ability especially in Africa society.
Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by Alaigbo(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Exactly as dollar under the same Soludo did not fall it kept rising n rosing, so much for your deluded imaginary superior intellectual. Many of you don't even know how pathetic you sound most times.

Klinee:
That is what you people are saying during the time when Banks do fold and swallow people's money but today you can deposit your money in the Bank without being fearful of the Bank folding up, somebody did it in the person of Soludo.
There are those that have special intellect, they are the one that produce the car, the aeroplane, the phone, the internet etc you are using today. They have the ability to create everlasting solution when it's difficult for many people to do.
Those with special intellect are very few in the society and people don't allow them to explore their special intellectual ability especially in Africa society.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by splendournoni: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Any time I read comments like this with so much hate, tribalism and religious sentiments... I just conclude we are all in a Zoo, when will we have a country where all these issues of tribe, ethnicity and others are not in play only those capable and serious should rule over us...

Nigeria is not yet a country we must first address that before we talk about progress...
Re: Dollar Almost N1,000, But Let’s Focus On Igbo. They Can Never Be President by a4cube: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. I am not always online. I post on a topic and the topic gets moved to the frontpage. Just luck. Heck, I am currently in London holidaying sef, and I have spent more time offline few days into my one week holiday than I am on a working day when I come online on my breaks grin

For you to be seeing my posts, that means you are always online too.
Ogbomosho London or London Ogbomosho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Siminalayi Fubara Launches Free Internet Service In Port Harcourt / How Chinedu RV Lost In His Own Game / Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.