Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno (861 Views)

N5.5bn SUVs: If Democracy Is Expensive, Try Dictatorship - Adedayo Adeyeye / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Dadadede: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2023
beerfraud:
it is a fact that Ibo can never become the President of this country until they know how to control their mouths
If you like, agree or not.
Not the numbers but hatred and tribalism.
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by natureisgood(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2023
helinues:
It's actually delusional to be thinking only one's candidate can turn things around without giving others chance..

Being an opposition is totally different from being an enemy of the nation

How can like this your comment more than once?

Spot on...

Def gon share
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Belafonte(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:
Senseless fugitive!
If a good doctor was the one about to perform a surgery on you and you just saw he greeted someone that obviously looks like his brother you had a quarrel with, you will leave the hospital and look for a quack?

Renolodo!

You people and irrelevant plus illogical analogies will commit mass suicide with your prehistoric mentality. Make una dey zuzu
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Belafonte(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Please help Peter Obi look for his stolen manhood
Peter girigory Obi: I won the election and I will prove it, I will reclaim my mandate.

Tribunal: How did you win?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu forged his results.

Tribunal: Are you ok?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu committed crime in US.

Tribunal: prove it.

Peter girigory Obi: because he did score 25% in Abuja and Abuja voters and their votes are greater than all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are mentally ill.

Peter girigory Obi: 😭😭😭😭 just cancel the election, igbos want me to be the president. let us do the voting again.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are an embittered soul, leave this place before I slap you, criminal.

You gon kill these people with this post o

1 Like

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Belafonte(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is this a proverbs or a slance tongue

Abeg wetin be meaning if 'slance'? I hope no be 'slangs' you wan write?
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by jmoore(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Belafonte:

You people and irrelevant plus illogical analogies will commit mass suicide with your prehistoric mentality. Make una dey zuzu

You are already a corpse. Onye ara!!
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Belafonte(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2023
jmoore:

You are already a corpse. Onye ara!!

Yes, Continue weeping. I need more of those delicious tears grin grin grin

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by MrColdsweat: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2023
If this idiott know so much, why is he a nobody?
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2023
MrColdsweat:
If this idiott know so much, why is he a nobody?
he is more loved than Pandora Hoebi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Consider Regional Ministers / Why Nigerians Care About Democracy In Niger Republic But Not Cameroon? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.