Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno (863 Views)

N5.5bn SUVs: If Democracy Is Expensive, Try Dictatorship - Adedayo Adeyeye / Our Democracy Is Under Threat - Secondus / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Guys, democracy is about choice. People are not evil, or not in their right senses, or haters of Nigeria for not voting for Peter Obi. It is not by force. You guys make me shudder to think what Nigeria would have been like if Peter Obi had won the #NigerianElections2023. People like me would have disappeared, never to be seen again.

The Northwest has the highest voting bloc in Nigeria, followed by the Southwest. Yet, during the last election, the candidate from the Northwest (Kwankwaso) and the one from the Southwest (Tinubu) employed persuasion in their campaigns.

Don't you think that instead of coercion, you should learn persuasion? Especially where democracy is a game of numbers, not a game of thrones. Perhaps if you Obidients were more persuasive rather than aggressive, Peter Obi would have won the election.

Let me let you into a secret. I actually liked Peter. What made me dislike him was not Peter. It was you, Obidients, and the fact that he refused to call you guys to order, especially after you threatened my child's life. Nigeria under your control will be worse than Idi Amin's Uganda!

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1683128494425776129

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by HacheNoire: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Brilliant piece!

I don’t know why Obidients have become so bitter about an election that was already won before elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Urheadmaster(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
tongue

The person that went and fetch ants infected firewoods has himself to blame when lizards arrived in his compounds to party all night and day tongue

#tablebreaker.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Racoon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2023
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
HacheNoire:
Brilliant piece!
I wish they will learn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by CloudWalker: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
a
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by HacheNoire: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
beerfraud:
I wish they will learn

Your wish will be bad for business.

If their are no foolish antelopes, the lion will die of starvation.

The cycle of Earth has always made the stupidity of some, to be an asset for others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by theophorus(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Haha
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by jmoore(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
Senseless fugitive!
If a good doctor was the one about to perform a surgery on you and you just saw he greeted someone that obviously looks like his brother you had a quarrel with, you will leave the hospital and look for a quack?

Renolodo!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
jmoore:
Senseless fugitive!
If a good doctor was the one about to perform a surgery on you and you just saw he greeted someone that obviously looks like his brother you had a quarrel with, you will leave the hospital and look for a quack?

Renolodo!
lame excuse

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by CannibalTorment: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please help Peter Obi look for his stolen manhood
Peter girigory Obi: I won the election and I will prove it, I will reclaim my mandate.

Tribunal: How did you win?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu forged his results.

Tribunal: Are you ok?

Peter girigory Obi: Tinubu committed crime in US.

Tribunal: prove it.

Peter girigory Obi: because he did score 25% in Abuja and Abuja voters and their votes are greater than all the 36 states of Nigeria.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are mentally ill.

Peter girigory Obi: 😭😭😭😭 just cancel the election, igbos want me to be the president. let us do the voting again.

Tribunal: Peter Obi, you are an embittered soul, leave this place before I slap you, criminal.

7 Likes

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by HacheNoire: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
jmoore:
Senseless fugitive!

Renolodo!

Village square analogy

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by helinues: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
It's actually delusional to be thinking only one's candidate can turn things around without giving others chance..

Being an opposition is totally different from being an enemy of the nation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Urheadmaster(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Is this a proverbs or a slance tongue
helinues:
It's actually delusional to be thinking only one's candidate can turn things around without giving others chance..

1 Like

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by helinues: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Is this a proverbs or a slance tongue

As you are likely struggling with comprehension issue, seh make I write am in your native language?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Urheadmaster(m): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
You'll get hypertension because of elupeee tongue
helinues:

As you are likely struggling with comprehension issue, seh make I write am in your native language?

undecided
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
it's a shame they will never learn

1 Like

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by FreedomArmy: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
You said you won but since you won you still have not found rest and peace of mind.

Enjoy your stolen mandate
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Kukutente23: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Funny enough. This your advice should be applied to those who opposed subsidy removal in 2012 just because they didn't like the face of the man in office only to be trekking joyously in 2023 with empty pockets just because they like the face of the man in office.
Those are the people your advice is meant for.
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by helinues: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
Kukutente23:

Funny enough. This your advice should be applied to those who opposed subsidy removal in 2012 just because they didn't like the face of the man in office only to be trekking joyously in 2023 with empty pockets just because they like the face of the man in office.
Those are the people your advice is meant for.

Direct your question to them. Being in an opposition no dey inside my dictionary cos I supported GEJ's government
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Kukutente23: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
helinues:

Direct your question to them. Being in an opposition no dey inside my dictionary cos I supported GEJ's government
I never said you supported or opposed Jonathan. Or is English worrying you?
Those I'm referring to know themselves
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique mukina2
These people need to be properly advised
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by GeneralPula: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
This election really exposed a lot about Igbos..

Their celebrities are not left out. Like say life go end after election. Politics goes beyond that! Buhari contested 3x before winning the fourth!

This is democracy! Every Nigerian is free to choose whom he/she deem fit! Either you as a person likes the candidate or not! Support yours and let me support mine, that’s how it goes everywhere around the world!

They carried the Biafra or death spirit enter politics matter..

1 Like

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by gawu1: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
They will never learn.
The way major supporters of Obi successfully turned that Divido video saga to Obi issue is another examples. They further demarketed obi thinking that they were denigrating Muslims.
Anyway, anyone expecting Ipob pigs to start thinking rationally will long on.

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Racoon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
This election really exposed a lot about Igbos.This is democracy! Every Nigerians is free to choose whom he/she deem fit!
And you were blind to the atrocities committed by the criminal drug baron whose thug in chief - MC Oluomo unleashed his touts to cause violence in Lagos. Are you blind to Remi Tinubu’s outburst against the Igbos prior to the election.
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by GeneralPula: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Racoon:
And you were blind to the atrocities committed by the criminal drug baron whose thug in chief - MC Oluomo unleashed his touts to cause violence in Lagos. Are you blind to Remi Tinubu’s outburst against the Igbos prior to the election.
You’re fast loosing it..

Look at the way you’re sounding like a thug yourself..

Shame on you..

Btw... Justify your claims with prove..

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Racoon:
go to court

1 Like

Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by orion7: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Reno hustling for his stomach. See the way he abandoned atiku. May we never have friends like reno. The white beaderd billy goat
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 3:38am On Jul 28, 2023
orion7:
Reno hustling for his stomach. See the way he abandoned atiku. May we never have friends like reno. The white beaderd billy goat
e pain am
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Dadadede: 3:49am On Jul 28, 2023
In Nigeria, it's not a game of numbers.
But a game of hatred and tribalism.
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by beerfraud: 4:20am On Jul 28, 2023
Dadadede:
In Nigeria, it's not a game of numbers.
But a game of hatred and tribalism.
it is a fact that Ibo can never become the President of this country until they know how to control their mouths
Re: Democracy Is A Game Of Numbers; Instead Of Coercion Learn To Be Persuasive- Reno by Buccalcavity2: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2023
💯 in Agreement Reno. Esp your first line is the reason I dislike Obedients.
"People are not evil, or not in their right senses, or haters of Nigeria for not voting for Peter Obi"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Care About Democracy In Niger Republic But Not Cameroon? / Tinubu Celebrating UAE’s Insult, Impunity / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.