Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents (19562 Views)

Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] / Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Globalhustler(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2023
Good one. They shd make it cheaper than the regular buses, but the buses look like dustbin bucket sha. Esp with that blue colour.

New Anker soundcore2 speaker available. 32k hit Me on 070.39450095. Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by bennybuhari: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2023
i agree with you. The LG guys are real looters including this Ojodu one . see the useless things he bought. The buses can't last three months
madridguy:
A useless initiative from a clueless LCDA chairman to loot the local government.

1 Like

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by ismaog4u(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2023
where is Ikorodu oooooo.. we need something like this in ikorodu
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by AmotekunSW: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This won't work

This shege must enter banza stage

See this wild monkey wey him Governor dey swim in mud.
He don pay your mama pension? Or Na so she go suffer hopelessly like slave.

1 Like

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by judchuks20(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2023
This is what niggaz should be doing. Nice job.
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Couldntfigurean: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2023
It will run for two months max and disappear
I wonder what happened to Tinubu free school bus in Lagos,oh it is after elections

3 Likes

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by osuofia2(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2023
madridguy:
A useless initiative from a clueless LCDA chairman to loot the local government.
You must be on some cheap weed. Would you rather wished he shares the Money?
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by fuckJones(f): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2023
Lagos lead others follow
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Faposky95: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2023
a nice try......
one IVM 50 seater bus would also go a longer way....don't you think...?

our population require serious mass transit inputs....not commiserate intentions
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by FalseProphet1(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry sit @ home cool.Dis one nor consign u angry
undecided
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by CaptainFM1: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Naijanascam:

Good one......

in case next time just be calling it 9 dollars not 8k

Just say 3pcs of Farmfresh Vanilla Yoghurt!
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by nedekid: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2023
Kudos to the LGA.
One "developer" has cleaned out. grin
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by ipobarecriminals: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:

undecided
undecided U wish nah akpu plus Ogbona cool the chairman distributed instead grin grin grin? Logos is working cheesy
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by FalseProphet1(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
undecided U wish nah akpu plus Ogbona cool the chairman distributed instead grin grin grin? Logos is working cheesy
Just say you want to eat akpu and ogbono and I'll prophesy it into your pot, stop beating around the bush. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by MrUchenna1(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2023
VIO SHOULD CONDUCT THE NECCESSARY ROAD WORTHINESS INSPECTION ON THOSE BUSES....................E GET WHY

1 Like

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by bionixs: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2023
Please, tell your oga in Abuja to reverse the fuel subsidy and forget these dramas. It doesn’t go anywhere .

Thieves everywhere.
Ask how much those buses were bought and know that the aim is not ease movement but to embezzle from local government treasury

1 Like

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by ipobarecriminals: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2023
grin that combo dey make person get fl@theads and yam legs.I dey miss 9jA.I dey com in 3 days time angry I'll do with poundo yam with Efo riro cool
FalseProphet1:

Just say you want to eat akpu and ogbono and I'll prophesy it into your pot, stop beating around the bush. undecided
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by FalseProphet1(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin that combo dey make person get fl@theads and yam legs.I dey miss 9jA.I dey com in 3 days time angry I'll do with poundo yam with Efo riro cool
No wahala just bring 6 goats, ten white chickens big ones o, 25 litres of palm wine and I'll prophesy that a full cooler filled with Efo and poundo yam should appear in your kitchen.

This I have seen.
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2023
If you have taken your medication this morning maybe you would have understood my message better.

osuofia2:

You must be on some cheap weed. Would you rather wished he shares the Money?
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Sheensea15: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2023
iPhone Xsmax 82 battery health
Neat as New available
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2023
Infact they are the real looters and I wish we can start going after them instead of shouting the president all the time.

bennybuhari:
i agree with you. The LG guys are real looters including this Ojodu one . see the useless things he bought. The buses can't last three months
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na Gas the bus go dey use or still Petrol...

Same thing came to my mind but the fact is that since it's a donated bus, it's not gonna be geared towards profit-making so there'd be a little difference in price.

Not a bad idea really.
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2023
He should have used the funds to renovate a health center or a primary school in the local government instead of deceiving himself over mini buses that you will not see again after 15 days.

Who knows maybe na people buses he hired, repainted it, snap them and put it on internet.

tamdun:

So what do you suggest?
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by osuofia2(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2023
madridguy:
If you have taken your medication this morning maybe you would have understood my message better.

lame
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Tayorshd87: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2023
JDJDjD:

are they going to be carrying people cheaper than normal bus?

before the election when the naira issue was affecting us, Lagos state govt slashed state owned BRT by 50%. now that we are really suffering and need the slashing, they are nowhere to be found?
they have used us to win election and dumped us as usual till 4yrs again when dey need our votes. Nigerians nor go ever get sense

Am trying to know too .
At least to know if d price will be cheaper for more than normal busses
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Tayorshd87: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2023
Melezenawii:

There are indigents people and rural areas who hardly commute. They still need the 8k

Will the bus be cheaper than normal buses ??
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Melezenawii: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Will the bus be cheaper than normal buses ??
They said it free, which I don't support. They should charge a minimum fare for sustainability

2 Likes

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Josephkabila12: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Melezenawii:
Imagine every LG, State is alive to her responsibility
I think this lcda is under Ikeja LGA
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Bolaji1996: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2023
We know you na, nothing ever work out for you.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This won't work

This shege must enter banza stage
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Curious346: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2023
Any body making sense of this rubbish by the lcda chairman is mentally deranged .
.this is pure rubbish .. only ABULE minded people will appraise this
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Tayorshd87: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2023
Melezenawii:

They said it free, which I don't support. They should charge a minimum fare for sustainability

God bless u because.if it's free it can't last long. But at least d fees should be highly subsidized

2 Likes

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Bluffly: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2023
How much is the transport fare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped / A Bus Burning At Berger-Isheri Bridge Lagos / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.