Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents (19552 Views)

Governor Alia Delivers 100 Buses For Transport In Benue State [Photos] / Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Pootle: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool CUNTREE don cast big time!

Just imagine!

LOOTERS ASSOCIATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

my OG i hear say them wan put money for rizla o grin

1 Like

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Melezenawii: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2023
Josephkabila12:
I think this lcda is under Ikeja LGA
Yes, Ikeja Local Govt
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by hush15: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2023
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/Pampyboy/status/1683045509223575553

The donated buses, how will they?

It may sound nice but pertinent questions need to be asked! We can't afford to be doing anything anyhow. That's what got this country to its present knees.

The buses, are free? How will it be sustained? What is been subsidized about the buses and at what point? Nigerians are always ready to pay as long as it makes sense.

Cos you see, we can't continue result to unsustainable charitable dispositions to augment illogical economic realities on the long term. If you carry people for free, how will the vehicle be maintained, and driver adequately compensated?

As far as am concerned, modular refineries need to be brought back to cater to local consumption to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Easyemma: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nice one and a big congratulations to the chairman but please sir Mr chairman I would like u to do something in addition sir against when next our children would be taking the state common entrance in Lagos just like d one done this last Saturday 22/7/23,most kids find it difficult getting to d location of d schools, if each CDA or LGA can assist in proving buses from different strategic locations to d exam locations it will be better,the children faced so many challenges,even to d extent of writing answers on fullscape papers,NO ANSWER SHEET,eg schools in mile 2 IMOYE PREMISES, may God help us in Nigeria.pquote author=Melezenawii post=124614112]
https://twitter.com/Pampyboy/status/1683045509223575553[/quote]
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Easyemma: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nice one and a big congratulations to the chairman but please sir Mr chairman I would like u to do something in addition sir against when next our children would be taking the state common entrance in Lagos just like d one done this last Saturday 22/7/23,most kids find it difficult getting to d location of d schools, if each CDA or LGA can assist in proving buses from different strategic locations to d exam locations it will be better,the children faced so many challenges,even to d extent of writing answers on fullscape papers,NO ANSWER SHEET,eg schools in mile 2 IMOYE PREMISES, may God help us in Nigeria.
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by askolly(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is commendable, more wisdom
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by reiddecuti: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigeria is a mockery!
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by Milestone1468: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please are those buses free of charge? If so who is fueling the buses? Or is it that the chairman just bought buses for his own personal business with government money and then try to claim it's for the masses. We need more details because all these guys are pure scammers. All of a sudden buses springing up and down every where ooooo. Chai APC and wayo .damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by fred04(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Is it free??, will the fare subsidised?.
The news didn't mention free ride.
So what are we celebrating
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by 9jaRealist: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
Melezenawii:
https://twitter.com/Pampyboy/status/1683045509223575553
Melezenawii:
Imagine every LG, State is alive to her responsibility
libertyfather:
same has to be apply by the state and federal government...this are the people that sense the solution not 8k useless modafuka, if all lcda can come up with this couple with state own join with federal own what are we talking about? solution is 100/100

Only in Nigeria will the chairman of a local council buy buses and “donate” to the council and we praise them for supposedly being “alive to their responsibility”. In the civilized nations that we copied the concept of local government from, municipal councils pick up garbage, fund primary schools and teachers, handle general waste management, parks, social housing, public works, etc. In Nigeria, they collect and share money, buy cars and occasionally a chairman or councilor will “donate” buses or toilets and get praised for it.

Anyway, I don’t blame Nigerians with their low expectations…
Sadly, so many Nigerians have become used to being treated as subjects and serfs rather than as citizens. SMH
>
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by 9jaRealist: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
fred04:
Is it free??, will the fare subsidised?.
The news didn't mention free ride.
So what are we celebrating

Low standards and expectations…
Some Nigerians are thrilled with whatever crumbs fall from the table of their slavers.
>
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by ayandee: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
DeLaRue:

It can't all be about buses or public transport.

The number of Nigerians who take public transport daily is less than those who do not.

To the latter group, and particularly if you live in a rural area, N8,000 every month for 6months will go some way. If the govt increases the amount, that's even better. Tge biggest problem with distributing money is how to get it to the people who need it. I just can't see how it will happen.

But generally, Nigeria is not only about people who have the loudest voice on social media. A government has to look at solutions that work best across all sections of society

I agree. Distribution is not an issue if the political will is tthere.During elections, politicians and their party members go to interior communities to get votes . They should apply the same effort in distributing palliatives.
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by pelumi25: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Korope wey them collect from innocent Nigerians them go rebrand they share their selected people.
No be juju be that
Re: Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents by yrrobin: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2023
need bitter kola, full trailer 09083019256

mekleelex200:
Cutting the nose to spite the face, is it the solution.
How many can it contain, is it free because most people has lost their job and don't have money to pay for fare to look for non-existence work.
Shame, always treating without prevention because they are not suffering.

I sell bitter kola of any quality, you can drop a message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Bus Burning At Berger-Isheri Bridge Lagos / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.