Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,187 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) (4366 Views)

Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Finestgurlie(f): 3:43am On Jul 24, 2023
lol where's the so called tolerance yoruba Christians or Muslims normally preach during elections?

Next is sharia in all yoruba states.
of recent a traditionalist has been threatened in Osun state.

I pity genuine yoruba Christians especially those that have brainwashed by RCCG
so much for yoruba first

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by chatinent: 3:46am On Jul 24, 2023
No single remorse for the killing of that girl.

I’m sure the killer has been freed and told to keep a low key life. Or even congratulated and given a chieftaincy while he awaits more rewards in his heavenly belief. And in his streets, he is seen as a devoted hero, and his account balances have increased with many "well done" from the elite class.

Well,

Na una dey give them the monopoly sha. If to say una dey return their energy with the same energy, all these dirty threats for no dey.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Rolings: 3:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Finestgurlie:
lol where's the so called tolerance yoruba Christians or Muslims normally preach during elections?

It's the tolerance that could make the Ilorin situation not degenerate into a crisis now
If it had happened anywhere else in Nigeria it could have led to violence.
Do you know that presently in Oyo state it the egungun festival week?....the week had to be suspended for Sallah to Pass before continuing.....such can't take place where there not tolerance and understanding

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Yj090: 3:49am On Jul 24, 2023
kiss
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 3:54am On Jul 24, 2023
Gibberish!

You knew fire burns, still deep hands into it, and same time complaining you about to be burnt!

Make it make sense! I wont be in a sundown town and blaspheme against Christ, neither will I be in Saudi Arabia and blaspheme against Mohammed (S.A.W)

If anyone feels he has the audacity, fame, power and money to disintegrate peoples beliefs, then such person should be able to welcome whatever comes with it.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Zooposki(f): 4:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Allah, Yahweh etc are all demons. That’s why they need so much blood sacrifice. They take great joy in your suffering.

6 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by BabaRamota1980: 4:01am On Jul 24, 2023
The title is a misinformation. It is completely disjointed from the story told.

Nothing will happen to Davido but he needs to calm down. I dont know if his mother is alive but i know his father is. The father need to intervene, Davido is loosing his head.

Yoruba go say - Agba kii wa loja, ko ri omo titun wo.

Elders of his family need to talk to him to calm....particularly about women.

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Optional09: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2023
Only Ogun can deal with Islamic terrorists, if you want to use Jesus type of slave minded concocted training of “Give them the right side after they slap you on the left side” all of you will be killed.

Anytime islamic terrorists threatens you. Send magical Ogun to them. if the magical ogun can’t find them send some foot Soldiers to take it to them. That’s how war is won that i know. Not with cowardice type of Psychology of prayer and supplication.

8 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Kukutente23: 4:22am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

You knew fire burns, still deep hands into it, and same time complaining you about to be burnt!

Make it make sense! I wont be in a sundown town and blaspheme against Christ, neither will I be in Saudi Arabia and blaspheme against Mohammed (S.A.W)

If anyone feels he has the audacity, fame, power and money to disintegrate peoples beliefs, then such person should be able to welcome whatever comes with it.

You make it sound like blaspheming Christ and Mohammed have the same consequences. That's not true pls. We know those who are under oath to kill for their god and have been doing so, even to themselves.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 4:40am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:
You make it sound like blaspheming Christ and Mohammed have the same consequences. That's not true pls. We know those who are under oath to kill for their god and have been doing so, even to themselves.

Expand your horizons!

Their are radical Christians too!

White Christians who are indoctrinated to even believe you are a lesser animal based on your skin colour.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by naijaking1: 5:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Yoruba muslim want to deborah Davido

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Kukutente23: 5:01am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Expand your horizons!

Their are radical Christians too!

White Christians who are indoctrinated to even believe you are a lesser animal based on your skin colour.
We are not discussing racism. Arabs also believe you're a lesser Muslim. Even in Nigeria, Fulani Muslims believe they are superior to other Muslims. The Nigerian Muslim community is effectively a Fulani caliphate with the sultan as the head.
The fact still remains that you can't lump Muslims and Christians together when it comes to response to mischaracterization of their religion.
That's deceit. Muslims killing people on mere suspicion of having blaspheme their god is well documented especially here in Nigeria, while nothing of such is known for Christians

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:09am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

We are not discussing racism. Arabs also believe you're a lesser Muslim. Even in Nigeria, Fulani Muslims believe they are superior to other Muslims. The Nigerian Muslim community is effectively a Fulani caliphate with the sultan as the head.
The fact still remains that you can't lump Muslims and Christians together when it comes to response to mischaracterization of their religion.
That's deceit. Muslims killing people on mere suspicion of having blaspheme their god is well documented especially here in Nigeria, while nothing of such is known for Christians

Let me reiterate, Muslims will go for a kill when you blaspheme towards the The Almighty God and any of the prophets (S.A.W). If you know all these, why do people try to provoke them? Is respect that expensive?

You tried to make it look like Christians not have radicals. Are you aware about the "WHITE NATIONALIST" They use Christianity to propagate all they devilish doctrines. Their movement is not hidden across Europe and North America. People who want to enforce their religion on populace. Is that not radicalism and terrorism?
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Demayour: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Leave thag guy alone please. If you follow his logic, you would realise he's a lowkey supporter of the barbaric act committed against Deborah.

He's just using a little grammar, sounding liberal to colour the narrative. Everyone knows those who kill other because they feel you're hurting their religion. He's just being mischievous adding pancakes to his narrative. Such people don't deserve the kind of explanation you're giving them because it's a fight against an ideology deep-rooted in violence.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Kukutente23: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Let me reiterate, Muslims will go for a kill when you blaspheme towards the The Almighty God and any of the prophets (S.A.W). If you know all these, why do people try to provoke them? Is respect that expensive?

You tried to make it look like Christians not have radicals. Are you aware about the "WHITE NATIONALIST" They use Christianity to propagate all they devilish doctrines. Their movement is not hidden across Europe and North America. People who want to enforce their religion on populace. Is that not radicalism and terrorism?
Correction.
Muslims will go for a kill when they are in the majority. Someone just burned the Qur'an in Sweden. I didn't see Muslims take a flight there to "go for a kill". That's cowardice if you ask me.

I've not seen Muslims kill anyone for blaspheming Jesus whom you call Isa or Moses k.a. Musa. Only Mohammed. You actually leave the job of defending Isah to Christians.

Muslims also refuse to respect the religion of others. The isese priestess is a recent example. It seems respect is not reciprocal for Muslims.

There's no such thing as white nationalists fighting for Christ. Go and check your info and source very well.

This mindset is why terrorism is prevalent in your religion. And you guys giving them tacit support are the reason it will not end anytime soon. But you know what, you always enjoy the show until the shoe is on the other foot.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Stupid boy, na you and your family go join Deborah

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Putinofrussia: 5:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Finestgurlie:

so much for yoruba first
Your problem is ignorance.
In all facets of life,humans will disagree to agree.There will be strain in relationships.
The ways you manage this strain is the key.
Yorubas have always manage their differences remarkably.

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Shinjawestside: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2023
All head slammers are terrorists ...

I keep saying this...

Those guys hate Christians....

Stop making friends with them they don't like you...

That's why I keep praying for the day this country will be divided...

Christians and Muslims can't stay in one country...

9 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:32am On Jul 24, 2023
What blasphemy did Davido commit? Is making a music video blasphemy just because it features dancing MOOslims?
Did he insult any "prophet" or book in the video?
Perhaps the problem of you lot has as much to do with a low IQ as it does with a lack of emotional maturity.

HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

9 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Rutherford2019: 5:39am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

Let the gods fight for themselves
Why not allow your god to fight Davido and Why fighting for your god..maybe your god is powerless

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
What blasphemy did Davido commit? Is making a music video blasphemy just because it features dancing MOOslims?
Did he insult any "prophet" or book in the video?
Perhaps the problem of you lot has as much to do with a low IQ as it does with a lack of emotional maturity.

Define it in your best definition! It wont change whats planned or coming "IF" an apology is not tendered

Those before him, who are far greater than him, we dealt with. He is not even classified as a big meat!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Shinjawestside: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Define it in your best definition! It wont change whats planned or coming "IF" an apology is not tendered

Those before him, who are far greater than him, we dealt with. He is not even classified as a big meat!

Soon we Christians will start behaving like u guys..

We dey watch Una...No b only Una craze pass..

We got start to dey behave like Israel...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Rutherford2019 post=124617615][/quote]

What if its upon our beliefs that OUR GOD wont fight, and it has to be taken upon ourselves? Do you have anything to change about that!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:46am On Jul 24, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Muslims are not foolish to disrespect peoples beliefs! I have worked across 3 different continent's, and never been in trouble. I know when to keep mute, respect tradition and obey it, and get to my suite and serve my God.

Muslims dont trespass! We quite, people just always desperate to ask us about how much eveil we can wreck!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:47am On Jul 24, 2023
Kill him and reveal to the world yet again just how degenerate and satanic your "religion" is.
Allah is truly "Satan We Trust" (SWT).
He is so weak and spineless that he has to depend on human hands to fight his battles.

HacheNoire:

5 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Shinjawestside: 5:48am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Muslims are not foolish to disrespect peoples beliefs! I have worked across 3 different continent's, and never been in trouble. I know when to keep mute, respect tradition and obey it, and get to my suite and serve my God.

Muslims dont trespass! We quite, people just always desperate to ask us about how much eveil we can wreck!

Shut up..

Who do u wnt deceive..

I stay in the north ..I know what u guys can do..

9 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Greyworld: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Now seun dont turn a blind eye to this except you are in support.

This is a direct threat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Shut up..

Who do u wnt deceive..

I stay in the north ..I know what u guys can do..

You made me happy!

I am glad you know our capabilities!

Now list what triggers us?
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Greyworld: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Shinjawestside:

That is the only thing Muslims understand, violence. Israel has contained them so badly that all they can do is seek peace.
Once Christians in Nigeria form a radical sect that uses violent approaches to repel them, you will see a change immediately.

12 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Greyworld:

Now seun dont turn a blind eye to this except you are in support.

This is a direct threat.

What fvckin blind eye? That a man insulted my worship and came all out for him? Is Nairaland a pass? If I get banned, does it change my motive?

Common You attach too much importance to the forum! My likes only come here to play!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by damosky12(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2023
Finestgurlie:

so much for yoruba first

I don't support Tinubu o. At all....

But you managed to bring Christians and RCCG into this baffles me. What you're doing is here is what they call forcing an agenda...

How does the pictures you posted relate to Christians? The terrorists in your pictures aren't Christian. Christianity/RCCG has nothing to do with terrorism... So what point is it you're trying to make?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gov Aregbesola’s Son, Arrested In Lagos Airport Enroute UAE / Father Caught On Camera Making Love To His Daughter(photos) / This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.