Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) (4369 Views)

Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Greyworld: 9:06am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

You have a right to your opinion, its all yours!
But Davido, doesnt?? If I hate Muhammed it's my opinion. If someone prefers Ogun, sango or Amadioha to Jesus its their opinion and choice.

So why threaten their lives because of what they hate.
Is it constitutional to kill haters of Muhammed?? Or when it comes to Muhammed the constitution is over looked.

The reason I wont insult any religion on earth irrespective of how stupiid I see it is cos I know the adherent love it that way and mine might equally be a foolery in their sight.

So you killing and maiming people cos the spoke about you religion means your are actually being what they classified you to.

Get sense and seun, mynd44 and others should check the threat to Christians on the forum

Peace

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2023
Razgas:
el rufai once said that if Jesus criticise GEJ, he would be accused of sleeping with Mary magdalen. It was worse than what Davido has done.
You guys trespass and I fully support you guys being put in your place like it is done in India or Israel

You mentioned Israel? grin grin grin

Hello! Where Muslims are talking in Israel, Christians hide! Our problems are with jaw's in Israel not Christians. Christian's are the least of our problems! They practically nobody in Israel!

Get your facts right! Christians are minority in Israel!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Shinjawestside: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2023
Greyworld:

And you threatened his life... Nigerian police, DSS, interpol and seun should see this.

Using the Deborah case as a threat is evil.

Suen is a Muslim too (I think) so I think he should draw a line here today if Muslims are allowed to threaten others on this forum is their worship is insulted.

Seun will not ban or delete his comment because he is a Muslim..

If it were a Christian,dem for ban m since
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Kukutente23:

Yeah. And love is the pillar of atheism right?
Which atheist has died for another? Or helped another to overcome an addiction
you really don't know anything,atheists are very open minded people,we don't hate people because they are not atheist,you can't say the same for christians and muslims,

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by franchasofficia: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2023
We will not rest until we make the whole Southern Nigeria a completely Christian region.

Southern Nigeria is not for Muslims! Yoruba Muslims pls take note of this precious information because to be forewarned is to be fore armed!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Kukutente23: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2023
zangaozanga:
you really don't know anything,atheists are very open minded people,we don't hate people because they are not atheist,you can't say the same for christians and muslims,
Well, you're very wrong. You just came here and insulted both religions without reasons. I don't think that's a sign of love.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Yahman1(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2023
I wish the Chr.istia.n South can See the Hand writing on the Wall

Niggeria is due for disintegration

N-Niggeria
And
S-Niggeria

Its evident that Radical Isl.amist is ingrained in their mode

These writings keep unfolding before their eyes but they keep mute

Their goal is to wipe you all Out
So you better take the Bull by it's Horn now

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Greyworld: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Seun will not ban or delete his comment because he is a Muslim..

If it were a Christian,dem for ban am since

We know has he is, a tribalist and religious fanatic. Plan is to loud it so every one sees him through and through.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by MrAbufayed: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Define it in your best definition! It wont change whats planned or coming "IF" an apology is not tendered

Those before him, who are far greater than him, we dealt with. He is not even classified as a big meat!
Men,can you imagine the kind of person we share this country with...When peter cut off a soldier's ear, Jesus was quick to rebuke him and fix the ear back

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by MrAbufayed: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

You made me happy!

I am glad you know our capabilities!

Now list what triggers us?
You are a shameless being

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2023
MrAbufayed:

You are a shameless being

Your opinion is your right!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Men,can you imagine the kind of person we share this country with...When peter cut off a soldier's ear, Jesus was quick to rebuke him and fix the ear back

I love the point you raised!

Now imagine when someone insults Jesus! Me and you practically know he wont be on Earth to fight for himself! I am a Muslim who believes in Jesus, even though I might have slight contradictory views. That still does not make me welcome an insult on Jesus.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Kirigidi(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

What if its upon our beliefs that OUR GOD wont fight, and it has to be taken upon ourselves? Do you have anything to change about that!

It simply means the entity you claim to serve is not the Almighty God. It means the deity you are serving is helpless and inactive, because the "Almighty God" we Christians know and believe in is "all-powerful", "all-knowing", "the creator of all things". You don't need to fight for Him because He is not helpless, and He said leave all vengeance for Him.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by emmybobo1: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

You knew fire burns, still deep hands into it, and same time complaining you about to be burnt!

Make it make sense! I wont be in a sundown town and blaspheme against Christ, neither will I be in Saudi Arabia and blaspheme against Mohammed (S.A.W)

If anyone feels he has the audacity, fame, power and money to disintegrate peoples beliefs, then such person should be able to welcome whatever comes with it.

But davido is in his father’s land not in Mecca or foreign land. You are a big fool
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Average9jaman: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Let me reiterate, Muslims will go for a kill when you blaspheme towards the The Almighty God and any of the prophets (S.A.W). If you know all these, why do people try to provoke them? Is respect that expensive?

You tried to make it look like Christians not have radicals. Are you aware about the "WHITE NATIONALIST" They use Christianity to propagate all they devilish doctrines. Their movement is not hidden across Europe and North America. People who want to enforce their religion on populace. Is that not radicalism and terrorism?

Dis guy, the way u have been talking since, u will be a remorseless killer

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Ezeama400: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
damosky12:

Funny thing they don't know is that they are drawing hatred towards Obi.

I voted for and campaigned for Obi. Most Yorubas did. There's a reason why LP won Lagos (despite massive rigging from APC). But this their attitude of attacking Yoruba at any slight chance will haunt them and it'll affect Obi.

Don't be a hypocrite.. The hatred Akintola and some other disgruntled Yoruba Muslim brought to Osibanjo simply because he's a Christian Yoruba that aspired to become a President is worse than what Obedients are doing to Tinubu today..

Yorubas are the ones dividing themselves even before outsiders started taking advantage of religious dichotomy in Yoruba land...

Yoruba Muslims are the one championing that because they belive they will get favour from the North if they start defining themselves..

imagine Akintola threatening that he won't vote for Osibanjo who is still his Yoruba brother just because of his Christian religion.. ...

Nobody is dividing you, you are the ones dividing yourselves especially Muslim Yoruba that said they won't support any yoruba Christian.

Why is it that there is nothing like Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslim tag during Awolowo's time who carried all yorubas along ?
It's because Yoruba Christians still see Yoruba Muslims as brothers, but Yoruba Muslim don't reciprocate that gesture.. They are more loyal to the caliphate even to the detriment of their fellow yorubas, and they exhibit that madness once they notice that they have little breathing space in politics..

Sensible Yoruba Christians are beginning to understand their tricks...
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by chatinent: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
ILEMUDA:

Well the truth is that in core North you can't fight them due to their numbers.
But in North Central no muslim can try shit here... We will match them violence to violence.
You dey whine ?
Try it.

Which of the North Central States?
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by ILEMUDA(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
chatinent:

Which of the North Central States?
Abuja, Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa.
Can any muslim burn any Christian for blasphemy.....?
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by kushercain: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

you too anxious! Watch the movie!

You personally wey dey cry like bush baby, go near Davido if e sure you. You go know say men mount

1 Like

Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by jcross19: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Expand your horizons!

Their are radical Christians too!

White Christians who are indoctrinated to even believe you are a lesser animal based on your skin colour.
can you just prove it ?
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by chatinent: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
ILEMUDA:

Abuja, Benue, Kogi, Plateau, Nasarawa.
Can any muslim burn any Christian for blasphemy.....?

All right.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
jcross19:
can you just prove it ?

Prove. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You see why I told you to expand your horizon!

You know little about what’s happening around you.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
kushercain:

You personally wey dey cry like bush baby, go near Davido if e sure you. You go know say men mount

Men! BlackAxe? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kids!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Average9jaman:

Dis guy, the way u have been talking since, u will be a remorseless killer

You have a right to your opinion. I cannot debate that with you
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kirigidi:
It simply means the entity you claim to serve is not the Almighty God. It means the deity you are serving is helpless and inactive, because the "Almighty God" we Christians know and believe in is "all-powerful", "all-knowing", "the creator of all things". You don't need to fight for Him because He is not helpless, and He said leave all vengeance for Him.

Define it anyhow that fits you. It doesn’t change anything
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by jcross19: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Prove. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You see why I told you to expand your horizon!

You know little about what’s happening around you.
meaning you have nothing to say! Buttress your point with a proof!!
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by HacheNoire: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
jcross19:
meaning you have nothing to say! Buttress your point with a proof!!
Google “sundown”

Come back and discuss
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by Diego35M: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Finestgurlie:
lol where's the so called tolerance yoruba Christians or Muslims normally preach during elections?

Next is sharia in all yoruba states.
of recent a traditionalist has been threatened in Osun state.

I pity genuine yoruba Christians especially those that have brainwashed by RCCG
so much for yoruba first
So he's now threatening Davido, this religion of pieces sef
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by kushercain: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Men! BlackAxe? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kids!

It's obvious your diabolical mind is insufficiently cultivated to comprehend my post.
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by lascos912(m): 4:30am On Jul 25, 2023
religion of peace indeed
Re: We Warned Genuine Yoruba Christians (pics ) by MrAbufayed: 2:29am On Jul 27, 2023
HacheNoire:

Let me reiterate, Muslims will go for a kill when you blaspheme towards the The Almighty God and any of the prophets (S.A.W). If you know all these, why do people try to provoke them? Is respect that expensive?

You tried to make it look like Christians not have radicals. Are you aware about the "WHITE NATIONALIST" They use Christianity to propagate all they devilish doctrines. Their movement is not hidden across Europe and North America. People who want to enforce their religion on populace. Is that not radicalism and terrorism?
You no Sabi talk and you go be one Kain lengelege offline,I had some Muslim acquaintances tell me that Jesus is a bastard but I no yarn I quickly left the place but if it was a Christian that said such of your prophet Muhammad,you would have found a way to kill him why?? I don't understand,the way their faces changes ehnnnn when certain things are spoken of,you won't be comfortable with your Muslim friends..if I befriend you as a Muslim,it's either you are not a religious person or you no send
Get sense quickly sha
When Jesus was arrested one of his disciples cut off someone's ear what did he do,he rebuked his disciple and fixed the ear back,if na una you go sharply behead the person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Man With Three Legs And With Three Shoes,video / See The Meaning Of "Benefit Boys And SBA Boys", Which Is The Latest Slang Trendi / A 9 Year Old Girl Caught Smoking In Her School Uniform (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.