Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

which way foward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / which way foward (258 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward / Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? / WHICH WAY NIGERIA @ 58? Reflect Upon The lyrics in this song ye Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

which way foward by lexylaw40: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2023
One mallam once told me that feeding an Igbo man is like Feeding a snake, the hausa fulani understands this fact that's why they will never allow the igbos back into there region but the Yorubas are gullible at some point in our history that's why Awolowo allowed them back to the southwest out of compassion. But tell me today why every igbo man hates Awolowo the same hand that feed and saved them. When the north accepted igbos into there communities the igbos unprovoked paid them back by killing the sultan of sokoto and all the northern leaders in an attempt to take over there kingdom. Tell me what are you seeing in the southwest today. They have attacked the oba of lagos in his Palace in an attempt to kill him, they tried to burn everything that belongs to tinubu, they stood against mko abiola because Mariam babangida is an Igbo woman, they have made several failed attempts to take over the governance of lagos and that's a fact, I think the solution rest on lagos law makers and also national constitution ammendments to protect the Indigenous Peoples of every state. Everyone must be made to respect their host in which ever community the move to. If the laws are there then no body will ever worry about people of other tribes moving to there regions. I don't hate igbo people or any tribe, I'm just weary of their antics in the southwest. If the right things are done like it is in Dubai and Texas then no-one will ever worry ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2023
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: which way foward by arejibadz(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2023
lol grin
Re: which way foward by Lutherblaq: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2023
to all tribal bigots, the time has come for you to banned. i have already ban Lexylaw40 and others this should be a warning to all tribal bigots
Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2023
Me I like igbo women I don't want them to go, maybe only there men should go. Just leave there women we are very compatible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: which way foward by gidgiddy: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2023
lexylaw40:
Feeding an Igbo man is like Feeding a snake, the hausa fulani understands this fact that's why they will never allow them back into there region but the Yorubas are gullible at some point in our history that's why Awolowo allowed them back to the southwest out of compassion. But tell me today why every igbo man hates Awolowo the same hand that feed and saved them. When the north accepted igbos into there communities the igbos unprovoked paid them back by killing the sultan of sokoto and all the northern leaders in an attempt to take over there kingdom. Tell me what are you seeing in the southwest today. They have attacked the oba of lagos in his Palace in an attempt to kill him, they tried to burn everything that belongs to tinubu, they stood against mko abiola because Mariam babangida is an Igbo woman, they have made several failed attempts to take over the governance of lagos and that's a fact, I think the solution rest on lagos law makers and also national constitution ammendments to protect the Indigenous Peoples of every state. Everyone must be made to respect their host in which ever community the move to. If the laws are there then no body will ever worry about people of other tribes moving to there regions. I don't hate igbo people or any tribe, I'm just weary of their antics in the southwest. If the right things are done like it is in Dubai and Texas then no-one will ever worry ,

Snd this is why we should all agree that "one Nigeria" is a complete waste of time, shake hands, go our seperate and finally stop this headache we have been giving each other since 1960

1 Like 1 Share

Re: which way foward by Flathead8: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2023
No be only you like Ibo women, especially 2k ones
lexylaw40:
Me I like igbo women I don't want them to go, maybe only there men should go. Just leave there women we are very compatible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: which way foward by Sergio101(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Unemployment is really bad Sha
It's affecting us so much.

Imagine spending my 10-15 mins writing this balderdash.

Like I'm not thinking of how to be successful and give my unborn kids a befiting life embarassed embarassed
Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2023
Lutherblaq:
to all tribal bigots, the time has come for you to banned. i have already ban Lexylaw40 and others this should be a warning to all tribal bigots
Ode..what have I said now that's not good, I'm only calling for a constitutional review pertaining to land use act for the protection of all Indigenous tribes of every state across the country so as to put an end to all kinds suspicions amongs several tribes.
Re: which way foward by Sergio101(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2023
Worst..... it's by 7am he wrote it.

A RUSH HOUR embarassed embarassed

It's either the Op is below 19 or unemployed

Outta this thread!!
Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

Snd this is why we should all agree that "one Nigeria" is a complete waste of time, shake hands, go our seperate and finally stop this headache we have been giving each other since 1960
exactly, why are we fooling ourselves, if we can't divide then laws should be enacted to protect Indigenous Peoples of every states, I will even support regional autonomy over resources produced in their regions, I believe that's the best way to go and that's the true federalism we are fighting for
Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Sergio101:
Worst..... it's by 7am he wrote it.

A RUSH HOUR embarassed embarassed

It's either the Op is below 19 or unemployed

Outta this thread!!
only a Thief, Ole, baraoo will not want the protection of every Indigenous People of every state
Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2023
Sergio101:
Unemployment is really bad Sha
It's affecting us so much.

Imagine spending my 10-15 mins writing this balderdash.

Like I'm not thinking of how to be successful and give my unborn kids a befiting life embarassed embarassed
you this employed slave you're talking... today is Monday enh, I hope you understand what that means. You this sit at home baby
Re: which way foward by gidgiddy: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2023
lexylaw40:
exactly, why are we fooling ourselves, if we can't divide then laws should be enacted to protect Indigenous Peoples of every states, I will even support regional autonomy over resources produced in their regions, I believe that's the best way to go and that's the true federalism we are fighting for

Northern Nigeria will never agree for Nigeria to be restructured that way. Best thing is disintegration, let everyone go and manage their lands and resources as separate countries
Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

Northern Nigeria will never agree for Nigeria to be restructured that way. Best thing is disintegration, let everyone go and manage their lands and resources as separate countries
the north remains a power to be reckoned with in the National Assembly, so they tend to reject any proposed law that will not favour them. .but with the new discovery of oil and gold and lithium plus other solid minerals in the north I believe time have changed, they will now be more willing to support regional government or true federalism. We can unit as a country and push for this together as one.
Re: which way foward by orisa37: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2023
AS THE CAPTAIN OF THE 37 GOVERNMENTS OF NIGERIA ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW.
Re: which way foward by lexylaw40: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2023
Flathead8:
No be only you like Ibo women, especially 2k ones
man we sabi... I beg country hard,
Re: which way foward by orisa37: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2023
IT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL TO THE IGBOS TO BLEEP THEIR MOTHERS AND PAPA TO DEATH.
Re: which way foward by orisa37: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2023
I LIKE ALL IGBO NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES' FRONTALS AND BACKYARDS. THEY WILL MAKE GOOD FOREX FOR TINUBU.
Re: which way foward by orisa37: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2023
I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AFTER ME. AND HE OPENED THE BOTTOM PLATE BOLT OF OUR NIGERIAN VOLVO AND DISAPPEARED WITH THE BOLT TO NIGER REPUBLIC. BUT NEVER MIND. TINUBU WILL FIX THE DRAINS.

(1) (Reply)

An Investigative View Of The Alleged Mass Burial Of 103 #EndSars Victims / Tinubu Administration Mobilizes Half A Billion Dollars For Nigeria's Food System / El-rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.