Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,190 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence (30951 Views)

Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / President Salva Kiir Bans Singing Of National Anthem In His Absence In Sudan / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by chaseblack(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2023
Haba!
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Realguyman1(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:
A dead son can cause the death of 13 innocent people?

African law enforcers should be barred from handling guns, especially their Nigerian counterparts.
They shouldn't be allowed to leave the barracks or stations with their guns except duty time.

1 Like

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Fiscus105(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Yet some people will still not biliv in Africa charm and voodoo.

If u check the genesis very well, spell has been cast on the soldier in question. Probably from the village he posted to.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by koladebrainiac(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2023
mariovito:
That was very irrational.

Do we blame this on PTSD?

While there are spoils of war, there are also things war spoils.

As long as western interests is vested in the resources rich central African country, war and instability in Congo translates to gain and profit for western interests.

Sierra Leone and Liberia had their own share of the blood diamonds.

Congo is experiencing here own share of blood coltan, blood columbite, fact is every resource in Congo quickly turns bloody because that's the only way access to resources without having to pay much Orr abide to rules.

Same thing happening to the blood gold in zamfara where vested interests engineer insecurity and you know the rest.

sure he will say that,and yes,its PTSD oo no sane person can do that sha
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by SegunBABA007(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2023
SpyAC:
am interested man

Sure no problem. Itโ€™s a 7 day plan made out of fruits and veggies based on my grams and quantity. It works very well and all my clients are happy so far. This recipe and instructions goes for 1k only.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by saintkel(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Sure no problem. Itโ€™s a 7 day plan made out of fruits and veggies based on my grams and quantity. It works very well and all my clients are happy so far. This recipe and instructions goes for 1k only.
if una wan help person, make una help am....all dis bail sef
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by FreeStuffsNG: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
PTSD tins. This is why battle weary soldiers need serious mental health care.

He will never ever believe himself when he gets better. He got so used to killing that he still saw his loved ones and home as a battlefield where he either kill or gets killed. Smh. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by QueenDima47(f): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2023
This is barbaric. Absolutely mad.
Go to court and riot in prison.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Westezenwa: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

This is so sad. Family wahala can be too intense. Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡Quote me if interested

How far asking for someone
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by SegunBABA007(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2023
Westezenwa:

How far asking for someone

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Daniety(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

This is so sad. Family wahala can be too intense. Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡Quote me if interested
so sad ๐Ÿ˜”
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by malware: 11:24am On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

Give me your recipe, can't go beyond 2 rounds these days.

1 Like

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by YelloweWest: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2023
The death of his son drove him mad cry
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by obinna58(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2023
Drug motivated killings
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by tafiya: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

Present contact

1 Like

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by dreu2fine(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
United Nations should give them warning to stop this rubbish or face sanction or military actions
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Hotwest: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2023
They need to kill him asap
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by godofuck231: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
On point
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Dotmanq: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
I feel your pains gallant soldier but that's killing a mosquito with gun. Two wrongs never make a right. Now you are a fugitive,anger doesn't solve but destroys.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by MightySparrow: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2023
His head was overheating.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by kokorokoman: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
mariovito:

As long as western interests is vested in the resources rich central African country, war and instability in Congo translates to gain and profit for western interests.

Congo is experiencing here own share of blood coltan, blood columbite, fact is every resource in Congo quickly turns bloody because that's the only way access to resources without having to pay much Orr abide to rules.

Same thing happening to the blood gold in zamfara where vested interests engineer insecurity and you know the rest.
the Chinese are the major amourer of many rebel groups in Congo, they pay these rebels in cash and weapons and the rebels in turn guard and protect them while they mine and loot natural resources openly.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Cromagnon: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
mariovito:

Can't we get our shit together?
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Cromagnon: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
SenatePresdo:
A dead son can cause the death of 13 innocent people?

African law enforcers should be barred from handling guns, especially their Nigerian counterparts.
Then how do you enforce the laws?
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Sk5050: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's obvious that this soldier is having mental issues.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Sk5050: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's obvious that this soldier is having mental issues.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by samwillyco1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nothing goes for nothing
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Xheegs: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oga give update

This is so sad. Family wahala can be too intense. Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡Quote me if interested [
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Swissli(f): 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Taking A Life, In My Opinion Is A Sin That Doesn't Warrant Forgiveness
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Jaydear: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Jaydear: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Jaydear post=124625993][/quote]
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Jaydear: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Prince William Struggled To Breathe, Secretly Battled Coronavirus / Blaise Compaore Sentenced To Life In Prison Over Sankara Murder / Zelenskyy Calls NATO Weak And Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.