Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence (30952 Views)

Pakistan Condemns Attack By Iran, And Says It Killed 2 Children And Wounded 3. / President Salva Kiir Bans Singing Of National Anthem In His Absence In Sudan / Cameroonian Soldier Kills Army Commander, Then Shoots Himself Dead. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by SegunBABA007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Daniety:
so sad 😔

Sure no problem. It’s a 7 day plan made out of fruits and veggies based on my grams and quantity. It works very well and all my clients are happy so far. This recipe and instructions goes for 1k only.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by SegunBABA007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
malware:

Give me your recipe, can't go beyond 2 rounds these days.

Sure no problem. It’s a 7 day plan made out of fruits and veggies based on my grams and quantity. It works very well and all my clients are happy so far. This recipe and instructions goes for 1k only.
tafiya:

Present contact

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by SegunBABA007(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Jaydear post=124626048][/quote]

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by AskNgige2: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Emitex212:
Am the first today to comment, very happy

See your life... Achievement not even achieved
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by pepericozi: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
😞😞

This is so sad. Family wahala can be too intense. Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic😇😇Quote me if interested

Gbam

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by tafiya: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:

Contact please
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by SegunBABA007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
tafiya:

Contact please
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by SegunBABA007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
pepericozi:

Gbam

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by FireUpNow(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Are we in Congoland or Nairaland OP?
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by tafiya: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=SegunBABA007 post=124627775][/quote]
That's an international no...I thought you are in Nigerian...
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by TLAX: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
😞😞

This is so sad. Family wahala can be too intense. Anyway, are you suffering from Erectile dysfunction?? I have a secret recipe for you and it works like magic😇😇Quote me if interested

If it works, then it won't be secret. If its secret, then it doesn't work.
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Spindletop: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
SegunBABA007:
😞😞

I have a friend in dire need WhatsApp+2347035180170
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by sync(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
He must be a narcissist
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by magabounce(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
mariovito:
That was very irrational.

Do we blame this on PTSD?

While there are spoils of war, there are also things war spoils.

As long as western interests is vested in the resources rich central African country, war and instability in Congo translates to gain and profit for western interests.

Sierra Leone and Liberia had their own share of the blood diamonds.

Congo is experiencing here own share of blood coltan, blood columbite, fact is every resource in Congo quickly turns bloody because that's the only way access to resources without having to pay much Orr abide to rules.

Same thing happening to the blood gold in zamfara where vested interests engineer insecurity and you know the rest.
Like!!!
Same pattern all over Africa, yet the government just folds her hand and let it go on!!! Of course because they’re complicit as. Well!!
In the similitude of Messi with the ball🤓🤓🤓
Every defender knows that at the edge of the penalty box, he Favour’s going left and shooting, yet they can’t stop him!! Lol
Africa would get it right someday
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Mamijoh(f): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
aylagos:
Untrained Africa Soldiers everywhere…..what happen to all the tolerance and endurance lessons he received while at training camp? I pray for God’s comfort upon the family IJN.
Amen and Amen
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by shineeye1: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Congo the land of black devils...
In another 1 million years they will still remain the dark enclave of black demons

1 Like

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by XAUBulls: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
mariovito:
That was very irrational.

Do we blame this on PTSD?

While there are spoils of war, there are also things war spoils.

As long as western interests is vested in the resources rich central African country, war and instability in Congo translates to gain and profit for western interests.

Sierra Leone and Liberia had their own share of the blood diamonds.

Congo is experiencing here own share of blood coltan, blood columbite, fact is every resource in Congo quickly turns bloody because that's the only way access to resources without having to pay much Orr abide to rules.

Same thing happening to the blood gold in zamfara where vested interests engineer insecurity and you know the rest.
Indeed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Yankee101: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
PTSD
You come kill more of your kids and wife
This is classic madness
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by naijamerican: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Black people are too irrational and emotional
Re: Congo: Soldier Kills Wife, 2 Children, 10 Others For Burying Son In His Absence by Dronep191(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2023
Heartless Man [b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zelenskyy Calls NATO Weak And Confused / Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.