Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku (1561 Views)

Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by Bobloco: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:

And the entire SS and SW did the same as well.

So nothing special there.

But a lot has passed under that bridge since and you Ibos have been at the forefront promoting a blanket ban on any Fulani candidate since Obi attempted in 2023.

But you made it look like the Igbos have never voted for a fulani man

Even in 2019, the Igbos voted for Atiku. So voting for him again in the event of a rerun and Peter obi is not on the ballot, won't be the first time. The Igbos have always been doing so
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by walex2(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:
The Christian middle belt will be left dumbfounded on this new turn by the Ibos who instigated anti Fulani sentiments on the Christian minorities in the north and they will be asking themselves why are these same Ibos who pushed against a Fulani candidate now suddenly voting same Fulani if ever we are to have a rerun that will most likely include only Tinubu and Atiku.

Will the Christian middlebelt still go ahead and vote Atiku? I doubt this.

There will be autocorrections and you will see SW and SS voting overwhelmingly for Tinubu.

The Kwankwaso camp in the NW will vote Tinubu and the APC states will give same Tinubu votes.

The irony here is that if a rerun is called, only the SE will vote Atiku overwhelmingly which at the end of the day won't be enough to see Atiku through.

At the end, SE curse support that Atiku needed in the last elections which he didn't get, will come back and see him lose.

am open to a bet of 100k with anyone, no re-run will take place. Don't give yourself false hope
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by NairaGPT: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
walex2:
am open to a bet of 100k with anyone, no re-run will take place. Don't give yourself false hope
deal
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by kolaaderin: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
onatisi:
if the present sufferings continue, and there is a rerun , people may vote for another party other than apc o
Its a re-run, If at all its going to happen which is close to impossible, it will only involves 1st and 2nd, so Obi is still out of the calculation.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by onatisi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
i never mentioned any candidate in my post ooo, all i said was that if a rerun happens again and the present suffering continues and cos of living keeps rising daily , people may decide to vote for another party or candidate.

kolaaderin:
Its a re-run, If at all its going to happen which is close to impossible, it will only involve 1st and 2nd, so Obi is still out of the calculation.
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by Landowner101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
As a forex trader, Tinubu is doing what we call "demo-trading", and as it stands now he blew 200 billion dollars account within the first two (2) months. If you are a investor you wouldn't invest in such a person, it obvious he knows nothing about forex.

To answer your question, as an investor I'll look elsewhere.
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by ojobek: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
For me and my people,Atiku all the way.Tinubu has been tested and failed YAKATA
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by walex2(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
NairaGPT:
deal
drop your confirmation details
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by NairaGPT: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
walex2:
drop your confirmation details
let’s wait till after the election. I’ve archived your post.
Re: Rerun: Ibos Will Vote Atiku by Emco1: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fsboperator2:
The Christian middle belt will be left dumbfounded on this new turn by the Ibos who instigated anti Fulani sentiments on the Christian minorities in the north and they will be asking themselves why are these same Ibos who pushed against a Fulani candidate now suddenly voting same Fulani if ever we are to have a rerun that will most likely include only Tinubu and Atiku.

Will the Christian middlebelt still go ahead and vote Atiku? I doubt this.

There will be autocorrections and you will see SW and SS voting overwhelmingly for Tinubu.

The Kwankwaso camp in the NW will vote Tinubu and the APC states will give same Tinubu votes.

The irony here is that if a rerun is called, only the SE will vote Atiku overwhelmingly which at the end of the day won't be enough to see Atiku through.

At the end, SE curse support that Atiku needed in the last elections which he didn't get, will come back and see him lose.
Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria
I guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Christians Accused Me Of Killing Mohbad - NM / Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 / Don't ever click this thread if you're supporting IPOB PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.