Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 (1562 Views)

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Hendrixky: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Please we should all come out and shut down Nigeria like the way we did in 2012
The funny thing is that Jonathan 2012 didn't bring much suffering to us yet we united and shut down Nigeria

What is now happening that we can no longer shut down Nigeria

It is now obvious tribalism is what is ruining us

It means the masses can not unite to protest against a president from any of the three major tribe( igbo, hausa and yorubas)

It seems we can only unite to protest against a president only if that president is from minority or rather from south south

During the endsar protest. The north didn't join because it was seen as a fight against thier son( buhari)

Even look at nairaland that promoted the protest in 2012
Now they kept mute

Look at our celebrities

What is happening in this country

Please we all should come out.
Where is wole sonyinka? Where is adeboye? Where is our lagos celebrities?
Enough of this tribalism. Enough of this sentiments

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2023
People who came out, especially our brothers from SW region are now in power.

If you don't know the meaning of hypocrisy, this is just the best meaning there is.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by 4reala(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
I support o, cos this hardship is unbearable

4 Likes

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by chiagozien(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Lolz you think those people from west care for better Nigeria,They were doing all that then because a South south man is the president.

They hate other southerners with passion, forget about their pretence sometimes.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by vanitybutiwanti: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
If you come out,what will change?

What is the goal of your protest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by mrvitalis(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Hendrixky:
The funny thing is that Jonathan 2012 didn't bring much suffering to us yet we united and shut down Nigeria

It means the masses can not unite to protest against a president from any of the three major tribe( igbo, hausa and yorubas)

It seems we can only unite to protest against a president only if that president is from minority or rather from south south

During the endsar protest. The north didn't join because it was seen as a fight against thier son( buhari)

Now they kept mute

Look at our celebrities

Please we all should come out

Nah let's see how much bullsh.t Nigerians can take

I'm beting maybe fuel 2500 would do the trick my guy said it's fuel 3500 ... I really don't think Nigerians can take more than 2500 per litres

Rice #1000 is the max I think
Gas #3000 is the max I choose

Let's see how bad it can get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:

If you don't know the meaning of hypocrisy, this is just the best meaning there is.
Igbos didn't come out to protest in 2012, there's no big deal if we also decide to not partake in any protest this time around too.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Jostoman: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2023
Yes o, The hardship is just too much.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Hendrixky: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
If you come out,what will change?

What is the goal of your protest?

This is the tribalism in you talking again
Enough is enough

Come out and stop allowing tribalism to ruin you

I'm fully out on that day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Vickym1(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2023
It seems u want them to start shooting and teargassing protester and term it law and order breakers
Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
[But igbos didn't come out to protest in 2012, there's no big deal if we also decide to not partake in any protest this time around too.

I will even advice you not to come out my brother....

The hunger and hardship should have time to eat deep more... Maybe when you have nothing to fall back on, you will RONU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Peter Obi should focus on 2027 bearing in mind that he will run side by side with his Master Atiku Abubakar as his vice. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nah let's see how much bullsh.t Nigerians can take

I'm beting maybe fuel 2500 would do the trick my guy said it's fuel 3500 ... I really don't think Nigerians can take more than 2500 per litres

Rice #1000 is the max I think
Gas #3000 is the max I choose

Let's see how bad it can get
Going on strike won't solve anything.

The strike will likely fail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Peter Obi should focus on 2027 bearing in mind that he will run side by side with his Master Atiku Abubakar as his vice. grin
It may seem as though you caught Peter Obi having some hot s*x with your mom. grin

Hardship is being melted on Agbado miscreants by Oluwole Certificate holder, but they're quick to blame Obi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I will even advice you not to come out my brother....

The hunger and hardship should have time to eat deep more... Maybe when you have nothing to fall back on, you will RONU.
The strike will even fail because of the court order. There is hardship in the land but going on strike won't solve anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by vanitybutiwanti: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2023
Hendrixky:

Enough is enough

Oga I'm not Yoruba.

Do you even understand Nigeria's problem?

You accuse others of being tribalistic but deep down you are the real tribalist.

What are you protesting for, I ask again?

If you think protest will reduce the price of fuel, then you're deludedd

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Hendrixky:

Enough is enough

Going on strike won't solve anything my igbo brother, it will only make things more hard

1 Like

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Hemeenworth: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Look at your comments

It is true that nairaland is the place where you will really find out that Nigerians are tribalistic and wicked

So we are talking about we should all come out and here you are again
Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The strike will even fail because of the court order. There is hardship in the land but going on strike won't solve anything
Egbon mi, please don't go protest oh.... Our brother is now the president.

For Commodification of the Naira sake, don't go on any protest.

Let us teach Obi and his supporters lesson. πŸ˜„

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Going on strike won't solve anything my igbo brother, it will only make things more hard
You're right, Tinubu our brother is in power, we shouldn't go on any protest πŸͺ§

6 Likes

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Egbon mi, please don't go protest oh.... Our brother is now the president.

Let us teach Obi and his supporters lesson. πŸ˜„
I'm not interested in teaching anybody any lesson. Whether you vote tinubu or not, you will be affected by the things happening in Nigeria.

The strike will only make things harder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not interested in teaching anybody any lesson. Whether you vote tinubu or not, you will be affected by the things happening in Nigeria.

The strike will only make things harder.
Bloody Hypocrite....

But you supported the one against GEJ because the strike organized by your SW elders made things better then. 🀣

You must teach Obi, Obidients and GRV some lessons oh, let's continue to teach them.

Ire Oooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You're right, Tinubu our brother is in power, we shouldn't go on any protest πŸͺ§

Well, you can go ahead with the protest on tuesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Well, you can go ahead with the protest on tuesday.
Nah, I won't, I really want to learn the lesson more from you guys.

Ire Oooo 🀣

5 Likes

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Bloody Hypocrite....

But you supported the one against GEJ because the strike organized by your SW elders made things better then. 🀣
How did you know I supported it? Strike is not the answer to the situation we found ourselves in right now.

Your people can protest in the east though since you didn't partake in the 2012 protest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It may seem as though you caught Peter Obi having some hot s*x with your mom.

Hardship is being melted on Agbado miscreants by Oluwole Certificate holder, but they're quick to blame Obi.

Lol ..are you that poor? grin I thought you are a billionaire. grin

Let me make you understand life. Go and ask your parents if they are old enough. grin

Nigerians complained during Gowon regime, Shagari, when Buhari took over as millitary head of state, IBB, Shonekan, Abacha, Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari and now Tinubu.

But while people were complaining, some others put their own destiny in their own hands and were finding solutions to life challenges and are able to live a purposely prosperous life.

Use your brain. grin.

Even if Obi or Atiku becomes president people will still complain.

I travelled to Canada some months ago, funny how their citizens too were complaining about their government.

Please use your brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Hendrixky: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Oga I'm not Yoruba.

Do you even understand Nigeria's problem?

You accuse others of being tribalistic but deep down you are the real tribalist.

What are you protesting for, I ask again?

If you think protest will reduce the price of fuel, then you're deludedd

You must be very stupid

Did you you ask what are we protesting for during when we shut down Nigeria in 2012 despite the fact that we were not suffering this much.

After the shut down did we not see a positive result
Are you aware that subsidy was paid for in August
So why president dey deceive us

What is wrong with Nigerians
Why the sentiments and tribalism?

Sentiments and tribalism is talking from you again

Go out and see the suffering in the streets

Imagine you are asking what are we protesting for

It will not be well with you for asking that question

It shows you are wicked, tribalistic and sentimental

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by jojothaiv(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Okay, so what's the solution?

Since protest will not solve anything according to you.

1 Like

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol ..are you that poor? grin I thought you are a billionaire. grin

Let me make you understand life. Go and ask your parents if they are old enough. grin

Nigerians complained during Gowon regime, Shagari, when Buhari took over as millitary head of state, IBB, Shonekan, Abacha, Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari and now Tinubu.

But while people were complaining, some others put their own destiny in their own hands and were finding solutions to life challenges and are able to live a purposely prosperous life.

Use your brain. grin.

Even if Obi or Atiku becomes president people will still complain.

I travelled to Canada some months ago, funny how their citizens too were complaining about their government.

Please use your brain.
Conversation never start, you don call Peter Obi name as if he is the one drilling your mom's hole recklessly. 🀣🀣🀣

Canada Traveller, see how rich you are. πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Conversation never start, you don call Peter Obi name as if he is the one drilling your mom's hole recklessly. 🀣🀣🀣

Canada Traveller, see how rich you are. πŸ˜‚

Lol Obi is gay according to Nnamdi Kanu. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by TheEndless: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2023
Hendrixky:

Now they kept mute

Look at our celebrities

Please we all should come out.
Where is wole sonyinka? Where is adeboye? Where is our lagos celebrities?
Enough of this tribalism. Enough of this sentiments
Lol… I bet the OP is a yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–
Whenever shit hits the fan, they’re always the only ones calling for unity. But when e burst, they’ll hang others out to dry πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Let me use this medium to advice my Igbo brothers not to be equally yoked with yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–s on any protests πŸ™„

Fyi… I read somewhere on Twitter that Tinubu boys also known as DSS now have the power to do and undo. So make una better continue to teach una selves political lesson πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Ikaeniyan0: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2023
jojothaiv:

Okay, so what's the solution?

Since protest will not solve anything according to you.
The FG is already proffering solutions

We need to give them some time to see if they will turn things around.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Excellency, You Are A Liar / Yar’adua Reconstitutes NDDC Board / America At 49, Wat Was Their Achievements Compared To Nigeria @49

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.