Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole (17381 Views)

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by IamAsiri: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2023
Insecurity:
Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘Miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole
“They know they were not electing a magician. And nobody promised a magical solution."

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/24/tinubu-not-a-magician-apc-did-not-promise-miracle-says-oshiomhole/

Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Kaiser20: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2023
gare:

Two straightforward policies – subsidy removal and foreign exchange deregulation – highlight his evident lack of preparedness and embarrassing dearth of basic economic acumen. Despite claims of possessing economic expertise, these decisions demonstrate the opposite
The Agberos in Lagos Mainland stole the Template Tinubu used to build Lagos, they left Tinubu devastated without any plans to rebuild Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Confirm4real(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2023
We already know APC as a lying machine grin

Same way Buhari promised and later denied all, now is the continuation Tinubu is doing.

After Tinubu make una vote for APC again o.

Anybody wey beg me money I dey use style know if na APC supporter before I give am grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Insecurity:
Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘Miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole
“They know they were not electing a magician. And nobody promised a magical solution."

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/24/tinubu-not-a-magician-apc-did-not-promise-miracle-says-oshiomhole/

Shut up see ur head like frog, usless admistration

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Realguyman1(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2023
Yves4real:
In 2016, the same song was sung, and at the end of the government, majority counted losses.
Let me not say what I am thinking about today's song.
Pic 1: July 2016.
Pic 2 : July 2023.
In 2016 when Buhari increased fuel price from 87 to 145 and when people were complaining, it was this same mumu Oshiomole that also said Nigerian should be patient and give Buhari one year and see to see the transformation plans Buhari have for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by gratiaeo(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria will regret not standing with Peter Obi against the ruling class

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by afadi2410: 9:10am On Jul 25, 2023
But he was a magician in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by lailo: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
Just 2 months they have started changing the song and shifting the goal post.
They literarily told the gullibles that the same "miracle" Tinubu performed in Lagos,he would replicate the whole of Nigeria.
2 simple policies,subsidy removal,foreign exchange deregulation shows how grossly ill-prepared he is and embarassingly lacking in simple economic tact,they claimed he possessed,he has.
You are the one who knows nothing. Tinubu is on course. The two policies are the best for Nigeria. He didn't promise u won't have pains but he will fix Nigeria forever and no more merigo-rounding. The pains are temporary. He will fix Nigeria like he fixed Lagos State. Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari all failed, Tinubu will not fail.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by bluefilm: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
The Good thing in all this latest development is that it will soon get to a point when people will be begging Peter Obi to come and help manage the wailing economy and lead the country to greatness...

This I have already seen.

I shall forever remain OBIDIENT.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Brushstrokes20: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2023
Òshìo-monkey has spoken! # another promise postponed 😂😂😁

Useless govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND IRRESPONSIBLE SCAMMERS! undecided

.... When the people are ready, the NEEDFUL will be done!
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by bluefilm: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Putting the bolded into context. Did it take Tinubu less than a month or two to perform the "miracle" he did in Lagos? grin

So you were expecting Nigeria to become like Lagos immediately after Tinubu took oath of office? grin

Those who are lacking in talent, hindsight, foresight, insight expect things to happen with out effort.

He said he will hit the ground running from first day in office?

Obviously, he has hit the ground, started running ... but running to nowhere!
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by onumadu: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2023
APC nearly died in the last elections, but some tribalists somehow managed to keep it alive because their "emilokan" brother was running for presidency.
Mark it down, APC is the most evil political party to have ever governed at the center in Nigeria's history.
You would NEVER find one APC member that is not Machiavellian.
They lie, cheat, steal, kill and deceive NATURALLY. Without any efforts whatsoever.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by okuta007: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Web2020:
Tinubu has just sent a message to his Zombie supporters through Oshomole that there is no end in sight to your suffering. You are all advised to stay put in your suffering why they and their family members are cruising all over.

70 Billion was recently approved by Tinubu for the national assembly furniture. Zombie has to tell us how much they get for engaging in a tribal war.

please Stop saying N70 Billion for furniture
That’s Bribe money for the Legislatire so he doesn’t get impeached … that’s an average of $200,000 per legislator as bribe money

N35 Billion is bribe money for the judiciary so he can buy their conscience and they won’t throw him out through the election petition tribunal .. that money is meant to be shared among all senior judicial officers so they will trim a blind eye to the facts on ground

I won’t be surprised if he has compromised the military too ensuring that every officer above the.rank of Major and it’s equivalent gets at least $100,000 so they can turn their eyes away from attempting a coup d’tat

hmm If Nigerians don’t hit the streets soon and demand with their lives for this man and APC to leave government - what I see in future coming , i mean in the next 2 to 3 years will be catastrophic - I hate to say it but not saying it won’t change the outcome so i will say it

Nigerian citizens will be slaves i mean begging to be enslaved in neighboring african countries just to feed - our women, both young and old will be prostituting themselves all over Africa just to have a meal a day, and we will be the laughing stock of all humanity

The roads will be desolate in Nigeria, because the police and security agencies will no longer be there to protect anyone, and criminal gangs will hold the streets to ransom ..

The so called political leaders will be flying helicopters and jets to attend meetings and most of them will no longer reside within Nigeria permanently- they will only visit if oya absolutely necessary under very tight security

Elections will be met with strong voter apathy as INEC will just write results - claiming massive insecurity in the land and nobody will care anymore about anything but just to survive

Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians —-// stand up and fight now - kick out the APC and sanitize your country ….. Do it while you can still stand on your feet - once you are reduced to your knees it’s all over

The so called leaked memo of 103 killed in Lagos was not a leak - it was deliberately done to instill fear in people that if the Government can kill 103 people and get away with it - they will kill more in the future and you don’t want to be among those who will be killed because nothing will happen … it’s NOT a LEAK, But a WARNING!

This is a Machiavellian playbook and they want the horror of this reality to cripple our collective spirit to fight for our freedom

A man who said power is never served ala kat - you must grab it, snatch it and run away with it - in collaboration with his party members and military top brass, supervised in 2020 one of the most heinous mass murder in Nigerian and Black African history - and we all are watching helplessness spewing hate amongst ourselves on social media ?

My people my people - we are in deep sh it - the country is going to hell and the useless poor are fighting for tribal nationalism

that’s what Mobutu did in former Zaire now Congo …. That’s what Jean Bedel Bokassa did in a Central African Republic - confusing the poor and creating sensational issues meaningless tribal dominance that meant nothing to their very existence or capacity to live as humans

my Nigerian people who i thought are too intelligent to allow such manipulation in 1993 … today have fallen to become mere bystanders and can no longer fight for their rights

we fought the military hard to get democracy- now the very democracy is becoming worse than the military and no one is willing to fight for it to be what it should be - instead we are clinging to tribal nationalism- petty hatred on social media and all sort of foolishness

the average Nigerian is indeed a confused coward! I say this with all sense of humility. 🙁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by WAPINATION: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Another run of this their useless and senseless defense and blame game.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2023
bluefilm:

He said he will hit the ground running from first day in office?

Obviously, he has hit the ground, started running ... but running to nowhere!

The distance is a span of 4 years, he has even ran up to 2 months lol grin. Even Usain Bolt does exhibit initia while running his 100 and 200 meters race.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by egoldman(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop seeing the khaki-wearing Oshiomole as a comrade. He's now more of a politician, senator and former governor looking to be in the good books of his political clique.

Don't fall for his trick of pretending to speak for the masses.

Oshiomole betrayed the masses like Caesar to Brutus.

I diss him with “Forgive Them Father” by Lauryn Hill. Great jam!

Now them never leave you? Ohh Agbadorians, who have bewitched?
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Femeto: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2023
grin grin Oh Now he is not a magician. When you all were begging for votes sweet talking the uneducated Nigerians he wasn't a magician.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2023
onumadu:
APC nearly died in the last elections, but some tribalists somehow managed to keep it alive because their "emilokan" brother was running for presidency.
Mark it down, APC is the most evil political party to have ever governed at the center in Nigeria's history.
You would NEVER find one APC member that is not Machiavellian.
They lie, cheat, steal, kill and deceive NATURALLY. Without any efforts whatsoever.

Nearly died? How many governors did APC lose to other parties? Let's start from there.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by livenija: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
able20:
The Igbos brought the downfall of the Tinubu government in 100 days, but that has never happened.
What is going on with Jagaban naa? The Igbos stoled and hijacked the template Tinubu used to build Lagos now there is confusion everywhere.

Wetin u dey even try talk
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Abbeytoy(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop seeing the khaki-wearing Oshiomole as a comrade. He's now more of a politician, senator and former governor looking to be in the good books of his political clique.

Don't fall for his trick of pretending to speak for the masses.

Oshiomole betrayed the masses like Caesar to Brutus.

I diss him with “Forgive Them Father” by Lauryn Hill. Great jam!

I am sure you don't read where he said a Minimum wage of 30k is criminal.

The minimum wage is 3x now and should be at least 100k to meet up the standards.

Even some states are still not paying the 30k
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Archtype(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
They've started again...the same old tricks they did with Buhari, Just like Buhari, Tinubu is yet to appoint ministers even with a new law put in place to avoid such delays...You can spot failure from the beginning of you have eyes and look beyond the lens of tribalism and ethnicity
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by bluefilm: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The distance is a span of 4 years, he has even ran up to 2 months lol grin. Even Usain Bolt does exhibit initia while running his 100 and 200 meters race.

Dey play.

Was that not how the other one promised heaven and earth before getting into office, only to end up wasting good 8 years for all concerned?

When will you people wake up?
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by udemzyudex(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerians will never learn.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2023
bluefilm:

Dey play.

Was that not how the other one promised heaven and earth before getting into office, only to end up wasting good 8 years for all concerned?

When will you people wake up?

Sorry for being disappointed. Let me make it clear to you that just because you went through hard times in the past 8 years doesn't mean there are no people whose lives have become very prosperous since the last 8 years and has continue to be. I understand what you are going through, am sorry.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Coronavirus1: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Apc always looking for time extension this time tribunal will cut it short. Say no to bad governance
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Ashirioluwa: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government?

“When the people fear the government, that's tyranny; when the government fears the people, that's freedom.” - Thomas Jefferson

None of our presidents (former or current) fear the citizens of this nation, and this is the main reason why they rule us the way they like because they know that we can't do anything.

They see themselves as our masters, not our servants.

It is very difficult to checkmate the Nigerian president because he has the supreme authority over the other arms of the government including the Supreme Court. In develop nations the supreme authority belongs to the PEOPLE, not the president.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by tabaralph: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
Just 2 months they have started changing the song and shifting the goal post.
They literarily told the gullibles that the same "miracle" Tinubu performed in Lagos,he would replicate the whole of Nigeria.
2 simple policies,subsidy removal,foreign exchange deregulation shows how grossly ill-prepared he is and embarassingly lacking in simple economic tact,they claimed he possessed,he has.
So you expect magic from Tinubu to fix the economy problems in 2 months right?
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by edungene7: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2023
The worst kind of humans are those without shame
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by 001Lagos: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Most Nigerians are stupid when it's about selecting leaders

They choose their oppressors over someone that's really prepared to save the country from collapse because of tribe

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria and shouldn't have been in any government office but jail.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by EngGandalf: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2023
Is it one person typing all these comments Abi Nigerians actually have a coherence problem? If the latter is the case. We need to declare a state of emergency ‼️ on education asap!
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by EngGandalf: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2023
okuta007:

please Stop saying N70 Billion for furniture
That’s Bribe money for the Legislatire so he doesn’t get impeached … that’s an average of $200,000 per legislator as bribe money

N35 Billion is bribe money for the judiciary so he can buy their conscience and they won’t throw him out through the election petition tribunal .. that money is meant to be shared among all senior judicial officers so they will trim a blind eye to the facts on ground

I won’t be surprised if he has compromised the military too ensuring that every officer above the.rank of Major and it’s equivalent gets at least $100,000 so they can turn their eyes away from attempting a coup d’tat

hmm If Nigerians don’t hit the streets soon and demand with their lives for this man and APC to leave government - what I see in future coming , i mean in the next 2 to 3 years will be catastrophic - I hate to say it but not saying it won’t change the outcome so i will say it

Nigerian citizens will be slaves i mean begging to be enslaved in neighboring african countries just to feed - our women, both young and old will be prostituting themselves all over Africa just to have a meal a day, and we will be the laughing stock of all humanity

The roads will be desolate in Nigeria, because the police and security agencies will no longer be there to protect anyone, and criminal gangs will hold the streets to ransom ..

The so called political leaders will be flying helicopters and jets to attend meetings and most of them will no longer reside within Nigeria permanently- they will only visit if oya absolutely necessary under very tight security

Elections will be met with strong voter apathy as INEC will just write results - claiming massive insecurity in the land and nobody will care anymore about anything but just to survive

Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians —-// stand up and fight now - kick out the APC and sanitize your country ….. Do it while you can still stand on your feet - once you are reduced to your knees it’s all over

The so called leaked memo of 103 killed in Lagos was not a leak - it was deliberately done to instill fear in people that if the Government can kill 103 people and get away with it - they will kill more in the future and you don’t want to be among those who will be killed because nothing will happen … it’s NOT a LEAK, But a WARNING!

This is a Machiavellian playbook and they want the horror of this reality to cripple our collective spirit to fight for our freedom

A man who said power is never served ala kat - you must grab it, snatch it and run away with it - in collaboration with his party members and military top brass, supervised in 2020 one of the most heinous mass murder in Nigerian and Black African history - and we all are watching helplessness spewing hate amongst ourselves on social media ?

My people my people - we are in deep sh it - the country is going to hell and the useless poor are fighting for tribal nationalism

that’s what Mobutu did in former Zaire now Congo …. That’s what Jean Bedel Bokassa did in a Central African Republic - confusing the poor and creating sensational issues meaningless tribal dominance that meant nothing to their very existence or capacity to live as humans

my Nigerian people who i thought are too intelligent to allow such manipulation in 1993 … today have fallen to become mere bystanders and can no longer fight for their rights

we fought the military hard to get democracy- now the very democracy is becoming worse than the military and no one is willing to fight for it to be what it should be - instead we are clinging to tribal nationalism- petty hatred on social media and all sort of foolishness

the average Nigerian is indeed a confused coward! I say this with all sense of humility. 🙁
Alaye go find job…. As u dey see future. Wetyn u see for yourself in 2-3years?
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by okuta007: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2023
EngGandalf:

Alaye go find job…. As u dey see future. Wetyn u see for yourself in 2-3years?

Baba I dey New York - time here is 4:51am just woke up about to hit the gym and then go to work - i just woke up and scrolling through nairaland and offering my ideas to better my country of origin - no be everybody jobless like you Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Acting CBN Governor, Shonubi, Deputy, CCB Dragged To Court / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Adamawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.