Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole (17389 Views)

I Did Not Promise To Build New Schools - Peter Obi Replies Reno (Video) / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by stacyadams: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Racoon:
grin Idiots. Political power have really dismystified these politicians a lot. Imagine this man
oshomolen or APC are not idiots,,but the followers who refuse to think with them brains are idiota grin
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by seborrhic: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2023
lailo:

You are the one who knows nothing. Tinubu is on course. The two policies are the best for Nigeria. He didn't promise u won't have pains but he will fix Nigeria forever and no more merigo-rounding. The pains are temporary. He will fix Nigeria like he fixed Lagos State. Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari all failed, Tinubu will not fail.
Let me educate you.
No one said subsidy is good,but everyone that has sense knows you have to put in place palliatives or measures that would negate or reduce to a large expense the price increases and inflation it would bring.
Do you know the removal in one fell swoop without adequate measures has led to reduced productivity and thus contraction of the economy?
Do you know that when an economy contracts,some businesses would close and those that remain would either reduce workforce or even reduce salaries,when they are even able to pay.
When there is no money in the economy arising from real productivity and genuine income generation,the market woman,the artisan,workman would all be affected.Do you know how many businesses depend on people just coming out and being on the road?
Of course I doubt you know because people like you believe everything you are told and would defend your tribesman even if he is leading you to the slaughter.
Do you know that in America,the most capitalist of all Nations on earth when fuel prices started rising to levels that was becoming unbearable for many people even to extent the middle class that could afford it,started complaining,what did the country do last year?It released or caused increased production of shale that was deemed bad in many respects.
That is a capitalist economy that indirectly started subsiding oil to bring down the prices by intervening in the market with a product they had vowed not to use or explore again!
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by ILoveFaith: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
Now the world have seen the incompetence of the self acclaimed “ sophisticators” .. the hallucinations is getting clear small small..

Same Oshomole .. that told the world how druggie will transform Nigeria to Denmark and Africa to Europe ..

Seeing is believing .. who else wan drag say Fulani no intelligent pass Yoruba ..

Or is Buhari first 6 month and body movement no better pass whatever druggie and his Yoruba people offering to Nigerians?

Apc and anything align with it is evil..

Look at how their fools troll Nigerians ..

That mandate will be returned .. na very small time

Nigerians will celebrate soon..

@the bolded...
This is real Vawulence pro max grin
Keep shaking the table bruv
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by seunayantokun(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2023
The evil mind didn't say that before election o.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by seborrhic: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2023
tabaralph:

So you expect magic from Tinubu to fix the economy problems in 2 months right?
You don't have sense at all.
So you find the destruction of the economy in just 2 months with the attendant effects ok?
A man just wakes up and announces there is now no more subsidy in one fell swoop!
Do you know what it means to cause shock in the economy and how economies try to avoid it because of the large scale disruption of incomes and businesses it would cause?I doubt you know.
If the policies were so noble and without reproach and there is light at the end of the tunnel why are spokespersons,goverment officials,friends of his and assembly members that are in the know,scrabbling to assure gullibles like you that he has something good to announce soon to ameliorate the effects;and suddenly people that told gullibles like you that he is a first class technocrat and manager of resources that would see to immediate turnaround of Nigeria's fortunes,now saying it would take time for his policies to bear fruit!
Is that what they said during the campaign?
This is a man that led violent demonstrations in 2012 saying subsidy must remain,now doing a full turnaround.He has not even apologized for being wrong then.
Does it not sound and look deceptive and hypocritical to you?!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by sinero: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:
Just 2 months they have started changing the song and shifting the goal post.
They literarily told the gullibles that the same "miracle" Tinubu performed in Lagos,he would replicate the whole of Nigeria.
2 simple policies,subsidy removal,foreign exchange deregulation shows how grossly ill-prepared he is and embarassingly lacking in simple economic tact,they claimed he possessed,he has.

And did he perform the miracle over night in Lagos? He was governor for 8 yrs, we need to give this mam time, he is not even in office for 100 days yet.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by abibun: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2023
Yes o, that you and I should continue to be in this and never to except any good from them
talented321:
Osho baba and vawulence sha''' he don talk m o, whether u like or not osho don voice out.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Redhot0007: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Thank you Osho baba. Your principal (bola) clearly promised Agbado, grain you people have distributed. Promise kept, promise fulfilled.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by orazx: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
Osho baba and vawulence sha''' he don talk m o, whether u like or not osho don voice out.

Texting from your half broken screen, no worry your #150 for 200mb go soon finish.
You still Dey support person wey Dey enjoy.

Better use your sense.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Pacyrus(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Adams Oshiomhole is a fraudster, the indigenous people of Edo state can not deny it tongue
That man is the reason we are where we are today. It's so sad.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by orazx: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2023
sinero:

And did he perform the miracle over night in Lagos? He was governor for 8 yrs, we need to give this mam time, he is not even in office for 100 days yet.

Bro, Tinubu did nothing in Lagos. Eko has been a very stronghold of Economy since day one.
Jakande worked, Fashola did, Ambode the Greatest.
So stop splitting nonsense and don’t be foolish
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by talented321: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2023
lol''
orazx:

Texting from your half broken screen, no worry your #150 for 200mb go soon finish.
You still Dey support person wey Dey enjoy.

Better use your sense.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by lincs25(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2023
They force themselves in why won't they be talking nonsense
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by membranus: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2023
bluefilm:
The Good thing in all this latest development is that it will soon get to a point when people will be begging Peter Obi to come and help manage the wailing economy and lead the country to greatness...

This I have already seen.

I shall forever remain OBIDIENT.

Dream is always sweet
Dream on my bra, dream on
And when you wake up
To see your nightmare
Mr. Jagaban still on Nigeria throne
Don't forget to curtsey to him
Or you'll find yourself in jail.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by mbaise1000: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
buckeyemedia:
Wasted Almijiri, Tinubu & Shettima will come & lift a lazy Thing like yourself out of poverty in that your hamlet by the River?

Shameless incoherent Ignorant Obidient.

I read two comments you made here already and all about obidients, is it only obidients that are against tinubu? Aren't you saying that ibi didn't even come second, so atiku and his group are in support of tinubu now? It's only imature people that still think that the easiest way to get likes on nairaland or to win argument here is to drop IGBO name or mention obidients,
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by joefelin2345: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Stop seeing the khaki-wearing Oshiomole as a comrade. He's now more of a politician, senator and former governor looking to be in the good books of his political clique.

Don't fall for his trick of pretending to speak for the masses.

Oshiomole betrayed the masses like Caesar to Brutus.

I diss him with “Forgive Them Father” by Lauryn Hill. Great jam!
You mean as Brutus betrayed Caeser. Remember Brutus saying...As Caeser loves me, so I weep for him, as he was fortunate I rejoice at it, as he was valiant I honour him but as he was ambitious I slew him. There is tears for his love, joy for his fortune, honour for his valour & death for his ambition. Contrast this with Mark Anthony's response .....I come to bury Caeser & not to praise him, the bad things that men do live after then while the goods are usually forgotten & interred with their bones. ...Three times I offered him crown which he rejected yet Brutus says that he was ambitious yet Brutus is an Honourable man...Good morning.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by obrian888: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
buckeyemedia:
Speaking the truth is now speaking against you Obidients?

Lazy Almijiri, who is the Governor of your state, & what did he promise, to help lift you out of poverty?

Amala republic of western Nigeria, i salute you, please try get sense, Oshiomole is mad upstairs his brain should be donated to the zoo, is this not the same Oshiomole that destroy the little image Ize Iyamu haD and later came back to try to repair it? anyone listening to this mad man is also mad.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by obrian888: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
buckeyemedia:
Speaking the truth is now speaking against you Obidients?

Lazy Almijiri, who is the Governor of your state, & what did he promise, to help lift you out of poverty?

In a sane society Oshiomole should be living in the forest alone.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by AskNgige2: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Odin13:
Now the world have seen the incompetence of the self acclaimed “ sophisticators” .. the hallucinations is getting clear small small..

Same Oshomole .. that told the world how druggie will transform Nigeria to Denmark and Africa to Europe ..

Seeing is believing .. who else wan drag say Fulani no intelligent pass Yoruba ..

Or is Buhari first 6 month and body movement no better pass whatever druggie and his Yoruba people offering to Nigerians?

Apc and anything align with it is evil..

Look at how their fools troll Nigerians ..

That mandate will be returned .. na very small time

Nigerians will celebrate soon..

I agree with you vehemently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by TalkingBird: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
A people so HYPNOTIZED will never get better because the force binding them is stronger than they think.

They belief anything and everything.
They suffer, smile and rebuff the truth.

Is 2015 not better that 2019 and 2023 going forward?

Actually no magic can be performed anywhere in the whole world the stop human suffering.

Suffering will continue until relief comes for the sake of those who follow the "Son" world over

Relief will come by the divine will soon.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by AfonjaPriest: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
We should thank Oshiomhole for drumming the bitter truth into the brainlessness of agbadorians and Batist miscreants. Now they should be happy with their stupidity; their joy has delivered them foolishness.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by okuta007: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=okuta007 post=124642660]

please Stop saying N70 Billion for furniture
That’s Bribe money for the Legislatire so he doesn’t get impeached … that’s an average of $200,000 per legislator as bribe money

N35 Billion is bribe money for the judiciary so he can buy their conscience and they won’t throw him out through the election petition tribunal .. that money is meant to be shared among all senior judicial officers so they will turn a blind eye to the facts on ground

I won’t be surprised if he has compromised the military too ensuring that every officer above the.rank of Major and it’s equivalent gets at least $100,000 so they can turn their eyes away from attempting a coup d’tat

hmm If Nigerians don’t hit the streets soon and demand with their lives for this man and APC to leave government - what I see in future coming , i mean in the next 2 to 3 years will be catastrophic - I hate to say it but not saying it won’t change the outcome so i will say it

Nigerian citizens will be slaves i mean begging to be enslaved in neighboring african countries just to feed - our women, both young and old will be prostituting themselves all over Africa just to have a meal a day, and we will be the laughing stock of all humanity

The roads will be desolate in Nigeria, because the police and security agencies will no longer be there to protect anyone, and criminal gangs will hold the streets to ransom ..

The so called political leaders will be flying helicopters and jets to attend meetings and most of them will no longer reside within Nigeria permanently- they will only visit if it’s absolutely necessary under very tight security

Elections will be met with strong voter apathy as INEC will just write results - claiming massive insecurity in the land and nobody will care anymore about anything but just to survive

Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians —-// stand up and fight now - kick out the APC and sanitize your country ….. Do it while you can still stand on your feet - once you are reduced to your knees it’s all over

The so called leaked memo of 103 killed in Lagos was not a leak - it was deliberately done to instill fear in people that if the Government can kill 103 people and get away with it - they will kill more in the future and you don’t want to be among those who will be killed because nothing will happen … it’s NOT a LEAK, But a WARNING!

This is a Machiavellian playbook and they want the horror of this reality to cripple our collective spirit to fight for our freedom

A man who said power is never served ala kat - you must grab it, snatch it and run away with it - in collaboration with his party members and military top brass, supervised in 2020 one of the most heinous mass murder in Nigerian and Black African history - and we all are watching helplessness spewing hate amongst ourselves on social media ?

My people my people - we are in deep sh it - the country is going to hell and the useless poor are fighting for tribal nationalism

that’s what Mobutu did in former Zaire now Congo …. That’s what Jean Bedel Bokassa did in a Central African Republic - confusing the poor and creating sensational issues meaningless tribal dominance that meant nothing to their very existence or capacity to live as humans

my Nigerian people who i thought are too intelligent to allow such manipulation in 1993 … today have fallen to become mere bystanders and can no longer fight for their rights

we fought the military hard to get democracy- now the very democracy is becoming worse than the military and no one is willing to fight for it to be what it should be - instead we are clinging to tribal nationalism- petty hatred on social media and all sort of foolishness

the average Nigerian is indeed a confused coward! I say this with all sense of humility. 🙁

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Juju70(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Toad still dey?
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Juju70(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
[quote author=okuta007 post=124649384][/quote]

Nigerians are not worth fighting for nor dying for. When everybody ready we go solve the problem. For now I face my front!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by tabaralph: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:

You don't have sense at all.
So you find the destruction of the economy in just 2 months with the attendant effects ok?
A man just wakes up and announces there is now no more subsidy in one fell swoop!
Do you know what it means to cause shock in the economy and how economies try to avoid it because of the large scale disruption of incomes and businesses it would cause?I doubt you know.
If the policies were so noble and without reproach and there is light at the end of the tunnel why are spokespersons,goverment officials,friends of his and assembly members that are in the know,scrabbling to assure gullibles like you that he has something good to announce soon to ameliorate the effects;and suddenly people that told gullibles like you that he is a first class technocrat and manager of resources that would see to immediate turnaround of Nigeria's fortunes,now saying it would take time for his policies to bear fruit!
Is that what they said during the campaign?
This is a man that led violent demonstrations in 2012 saying subsidy must remain,now doing a full turnaround.He has not even apologized for being wrong then.
Does it not sound and look deceptive and hypocritical to you?!!

Ogun kiii you, in how many swept do you expect him to remove the subsidy, I would not be surprised if idiot like you is among people smuggling the petrol across the border… thunder fire you there
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by lailo: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
seborrhic:

Let me educate you.
No one said subsidy is good,but everyone that has sense knows you have to put in place palliatives or measures that would negate or reduce to a large expense the price increases and inflation it would bring.
Do you know the removal in one fell swoop without adequate measures has led to reduced productivity and thus contraction of the economy?
Do you know that when an economy contracts,some businesses would close and those that remain would either reduce workforce or even reduce salaries,when they are even able to pay.
When there is no money in the economy arising from real productivity and genuine income generation,the market woman,the artisan,workman would all be affected.Do you know how many businesses depend on people just coming out and being on the road?
Of course I doubt you know because people like you believe everything you are told and would defend your tribesman even if he is leading you to the slaughter.
Do you know that in America,the most capitalist of all Nations on earth when fuel prices started rising to levels that was becoming unbearable for many people even to extent the middle class that could afford it,started complaining,what did the country do last year?It released or caused increased production of shale that was deemed bad in many respects.
That is a capitalist economy that indirectly started subsiding oil to bring down the prices by intervening in the market with a product they had vowed not to use or explore again!
Thank you for educating me and not insult. Do u also know that Nigeria is not a normal country that needs normal methods. If it is just easy to easily put in place relieves without first removing the subsidy, Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, and Buhari would have done it. Where is the money? Do u know that the country is even using loan(trillions of Naira) to pay for the subsidy in the first place? Is the country also going, at the same time take loan to put palliatives in place? Do u also know Tinubu may exhaust his tenure in office trying to put palliatives in place in the face of fierce battle with the oil cabals who want the statusquo to remain. If it is that easy all former presidents would have done it. Jonathan tried it, he faced fierced opposition and chickened out. Nigeria doesn't have money to pay for subsidy, let alone to get money for palliatives. Apart from Obasanjo,other Nigerian presidents ran the country on reckless loan. For how long must our feverish bird trembles in silence before its keeper? I repeat Tinubu is on course. Na man e be.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by Juniorangel(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Short Black Devil, they promised to hit the ground running.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by sim37(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Believe it or not,Oshiomole is the best Governor Edo has ever had,
How well do you know him personally?

[qu1ote author=Urheadmaster post=124622038]
Adams Oshiomhole is a fraudster, the indigenous people of Edo state can not deny it tongue[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by oyeb15: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
We should wait for 4 years abi Mr oso
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole by okuta007: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Juju70:

Nigerians are not worth fighting for nor dying for. When everybody ready we go solve the problem. For now I face my front!

i am tempted to accept your submission- my people are impossible!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / Gunmen Attack Sambo's Home In Zaria, Kaduna / Supporters, Voters Chase Politicians Away From Polling Units In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.