Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help Rectify This Issue I Am Having With Opay - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Rectify This Issue I Am Having With Opay (292 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Rectify This Issue I Am Having With Opay by AnonymousBee: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2023
Good evening Everyone

I need assistance with something. I need you to help me rectify an issue I am facing with OPay. Help me understand how this banking sector work.

I use Opay for my data/airtime subscriptions. I do USSD for this purpose until I bought airtime beyond the amount I had in mind. I bought 3k worth of airtime instead of 300 twice.

After those experiences, I switched to Opay.

Recently, I brought data worth 2k using their platform. The transaction was successful. The problem is I brought this data plan using the mtn number. Which is my fault actually, I own the mistake. I am supposed to buy using the Glo number but then...

Then, the transaction was successful but I received nothing either through mtn or glo number.

I contacted Opay they referred me to network providers. I contacted MTN Nigeria, and MTN referred me back to them even asked them to write to them.

To clear my doubt I contacted @Glong. Have been waiting for Glo response which is not forthcoming. I have called their customer care, Sent email, yet. No response. if there is a way to contact Glo help me

What am I going to do?

But then these questions are begging for answers

Which channel was the money remitted to?

Since the destination made for the transaction is faulty, why not halt the transaction because I know that banks do reverse or don't approve transactions with errors.?

which channel did the money travel through?

This 2k wet wan lose dey give sleep restless night

#nigerianbankingsector #NDICNigeria #bankingsecurity #bankcomplaint
Re: Help Rectify This Issue I Am Having With Opay by Ganjafama(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
See it as a business deal gone wring and move ahead. Loosing 2k won't kill you
Re: Help Rectify This Issue I Am Having With Opay by Stevenbright(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Is the MTN line you mistakenly bought the data into still in use or out of use?
Re: Help Rectify This Issue I Am Having With Opay by fineboynl(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Did you subscribe to glo data on MTN number?

If yes. The money is lost.

Except its mtn data to mtn number. The mtn number should receive the data. If you don’t have access ti that number. You better move on.

(1) (Reply)

Semi-industrial Sewing Machine For Sale / If You Feel Depressed / Things Are Not Working Out, Read This. / What Name You Can't Give Your Child No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.