Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo (22465 Views)

Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Port Harcourt / 16 Dead, 30 Houses Razed As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kwara (Graphic Photos) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo by virginchaser(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2023
delishpot:
Nigeria, a country full of mad animals. No control over vehicle maintenance, no protocol to handle defaulting car owners who don't train drivers, make sure safety standard is strictly followed etc. Agencies just collect bribe a d look the other way . Lives are not appreciated until it's your own loved one in the tragedy.
The citizens are also foolish. How do you in your sane mind scoop fuel from a fallen tanker?

Fashola tried introduced little sanity into transport system but was tagged tribalist. Dope test on articulated vehicle drivers, Lagos driving permit, LASMA and some other.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo by Melonsmasher: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2023
thisweekng:
According to a source in the area, said the explosion occurred when the fuel was ignited by a spark from a phone, She narrated that after losing control, the truck spilled its contents on the road, after which people began to rush in order to scoop fuel.
Death trap of the devil taking advantage of the current situation of the country
Re: Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo by Wizpa(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2023
saphiere:
Oh!
Consequences of voting in bad leaders.
Give women a chance they refused.
Greedy bunch of evil gender
Oh God, you see as he openly mocked our former president Goodluck's wife?
May he never attain the level of that woman. May nobody in his family amount to anything in life.
Let illiteracy runs in his family.
IJN

That's what your gender is known for; Violence (most especially spiritual, emotional and mental), to destroy what God has created, to cause chaos and havoc, to bring men down, to shame men by brokeshaming them and all manner of evil vices, to behave like animals when giving a taste of power.
You said I openly disgrace her, is it not the truth, ... is it not true that she can't speak fluent English.

Just because I said the truth you decide to go extreme with being spiritual, that's why some of you die old and broke with your family rejecting you because it's obvious you channel all your energy to wishing human beings evil.
I wish you everything that you wish me.
You this demented stupid troll. WITCH!!!

Get this into your numb skull; my purpose and ambitions are way higher than your witchcraft coven. I am a National Builder into legit doings so your curse will go back to your head and for those that also wish evil.

Now crawl back to your evil hole you this useless dingbat!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Ondo by delishpot: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
virginchaser:

Fashola tried introduced little sanity into transport system but was tagged tribalist. Dope test on articulated vehicle drivers, Lagos driving permit, LASMA and some other.

Yes. The cabal didn't like the sanity he brought. The masses didn't stand their ground they still worship the cabal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Somersaults At Otedola Brigde, Berger, Lagos (photos) / Kano Flood Kills 54 Persons, Destroys 30,356 Houses / Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.