Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,585 members, 7,830,770 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Scam Alert: Jumiashopping.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert: Jumiashopping.com (314 Views)

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Jumiashopping.com by inikamoze(m): 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Don't know if this is the right place to post this but Admins pls post it to the appropriate section. Thank you

I recently saw an ad on Facebook regarding processing orders remotely on Jumia and earning commission, so I decided to see how true it is and I signed up and started chatting with one Mrs Adaku Okeke who claims to be the HR Assistance.
She gave me a link to sign up:
https://www.jumiashopping.com/page/register?inviterId=289952
And I followed the steps and completed the sign up and registration..thereafter she asked me to activate my account so I can be able to receive tasks, I asked how I could activate my account and she said I need to activate it with prices ranging from 3k upwards as that would determine the number of orders I would get each day to process and help me earn more.

At that moment I laughed and told her or him(could be a male) that the offer was too good to be true and alas it was all fake.
The account to pay the activation money to was an OPAY Account by the name of ABASS ADERINOLA ONISADE.

Told her/him this smells scam and if we can do a video call and immediately he/she blocked me.
Just want to put this out to all unsuspecting people out there that this is a SCAM and we shouldn't fall for it.

Let's be careful out there, too.many wolves waiting to devour your account

Re: Scam Alert: Jumiashopping.com by AdeloveHomes: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nice one ... I receive same thing .... I saw the advert online and follow up with there steps but latter realize it's a clone website ... Scammmm ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Tuesday!!! We are giving out 20 followers to interested people. / Investors Eager To Provide Grant Intervention; Nigerian Population Biggest Asset / Why Is The Naira Falling Again ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.