Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry (211 Views)

Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended / What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by midehill(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
I have prayed various times but nothing else is coming to my heart than to go into christian movie production.

I even heard the name God wants me to call my ministry clearly and I have obeyed.

The logo he wants me to use also, I have obeyed that as well. In fact, I designed it myself even when I am not a graphics designer.

Now my questions are;
1) I want to start with the making of short Christian movies, then as time goes on I will start making long films. I hope no problem with that?

2) I just spoke with a video recording man who is good at what he does. I told him I will like to be doing short Christian movies. The truth is I don't even know where the money to pay him will come from but I am trusting God because I don't want to shoot with phone. I want the videos to be sharp and clear.

3) How can I make this ministry a success? I really want people life to be transformed for good through my gospel film ministry. How can I achieve that?

I look forward to your reply as I believe there are so many mentors who could lead me on the right way

1 Like

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Seeking advice on this faceless forum can be another thing entirely cheesy

If God called you:
1. Hold on tight to Him cos He'll allow the devil to come in with temptations. Stand your ground and do not compromise, even if it means you'll lose you team. Use the name Jesus in your movies instead of the general God.
2. Whenever you start, let it not be about the views and engagement, income and stuff like that. People will be touched and will not make it loud and clear until much later on.

And yes, we need people like you ;(
I currently watch movies very rarely because 90% of movies are programmed to broadcast sin and related evil.

We pray for God's Grace as you move.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
midehill:
■ I have prayed various times but nothing else is coming to my heart than to go into christian movie production.
I even heard the name God wants me to call my ministry clearly and I have obeyed.
The logo he wants me to use also, I have obeyed that as well. In fact, I designed it myself even when I am not a graphics designer.
Now my questions are;
1) I want to start with the making of short Christian movies, then as time goes on I will start making long films. I hope no problem with that?
2) I just spoke with a video recording man who is good at what he does. I told him I will like to be doing short Christian movies. The truth is I don't even know where the money to pay him will come from but I am trusting God because I don't want to shoot with phone. I want the videos to be sharp and clear.
3) How can I make this ministry a success? I really want people life to be transformed for good through my drama ministry. How can I achieve that?
I look forward to your reply as I believe there are so many mentors who could lead me on the right way
There is no such thing as drama ministry in the Kingdom of God where all are called to be Priests/servants and only Priests of God - Exodus 19 vs 6. What you describe is not of God but of the imaginations of men, all thanks to the lies fed to them by pastors and mogs who use the name of God to sell their lies.. undecided
Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by LikeAking: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
midehill:
I have prayed various times but nothing else is coming to my heart than to go into christian movie production.

Now my questions are;

3) How can I make this ministry a success? I really want people life to be transformed for good through my gospel film ministry. How can I achieve that?

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by Maynman: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
I bet his voice was manly 😂🤣😂
Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by Felimax(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
preciousee17:

If God called you:
1. Hold on tight to Him cos He'll allow the devil to come in with temptations. Stand your ground and do not compromise, even if it means you'll lose you team. Use the name Jesus in your movies instead of the general God.
2. Whenever you start, let it not be about the views and engagement, income and stuff like that. People will be touched and will not make it loud and clear until much later on.

I currently watch movies very rarely because 90% of movies are programmed to broadcast sin and related evil.

Bia/Zo/Wa, @ op depends on the one that relates with you. Don't take the advise of the quote above me for granted.

I will add my little cent.
Your production should not be under the approval of any church ministry.

Through your projects preach what you believe and generally accepted.

I will rather suggest you don't relegate your project to only the church there is a reason for that.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by TenQ: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2023
midehill:

Now my questions are;

There is no calling called the Drama or Movie ministry as they are TOOLS a person can use to express their spiritual calling.

1. As a person who Loves the Movies, their is a fundamental question you should ask about yourself.
-Are you a Prophet using the Movie as a platform or
-Are you a Teacher using the Movie as a platform or
-Are you a Evangelist using the Movie as a platform or any other spiritual calling
2. I hope you are not planning to build your sustainance on your platform? Freely have you been given, freely give is the rule of Ministries.
3. While you set up your tools for your service , find a means of sustainance that can help you build your ministry.
4. Polish your spiritual gifts through learning, discipline, character and experience through practice.

The goal of every ministry is the edification of the body of Christ!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by midehill(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
TenQ:

There is no calling called the Drama or Movie ministry as they are TOOLS a person can use to express their spiritual calling.

1. As a person who Loves the Movies, their is a fundamental question you should ask about yourself.
-Are you a Prophet using the Movie as a platform or
-Are you a Teacher using the Movie as a platform or
-Are you a Evangelist using the Movie as a platform or any other spiritual calling
2. I hope you are not planning to build your sustainance on your platform? Freely have you been given, freely give is the rule of Ministries.
3. While you set up your tools for your service , find a means of sustainance that can help you build your ministry.
4. Polish your spiritual gifts through learning, discipline, character and experience through practice.

The goal of every ministry is the edification of the body of Christ!

Thanks... But which ministry can we classify mike bamiloye mount Zion movie under?
Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by midehill(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
preciousee17:

If God called you:

Thank you so much for the advice... I'll take it into consideration

1 Like

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by midehill(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Felimax:

Bia/Zo/Wa, @ op depends on the one that relates with you. Don't take the advise of the quote above me for granted.

I will add my little cent.
Your production should not be under the approval of any church ministry.

Through your projects preach what you believe and generally accepted.

I will rather suggest you don't relegate your project to only the church there is a reason for that.

Thank you so much... I am learning a lot from you guys

1 Like

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by TenQ: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
midehill:

Thanks... But which ministry can we classify mike bamiloye mount Zion movie under?
I think he's more of a teacher with the gift of encouragement. - Romans 12:8

This is why, he always preaches hope even in our failure as children of God.

One who will preach with drama must not be a babe in the doctrine of Christ.
Join Bible study groups to horn your understanding and grow to be a teacher of the word

1 Like

Re: I Have This Strong Belief That God Has Called Me Into Gospel film Ministry by midehill(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
TenQ:

I think he's more of a teacher with the gift of encouragement. - Romans 12:8

This is why, he always preaches hope even in our failure as children of God.

One who will preach with drama must not be a babe in the doctrine of Christ.
Join Bible study groups to horn your understanding and grow to be a teacher of the word

Hmmmn thank you 🙏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From Àkóbà And Àdàbà� / Marriage Outside Your Religion / Tani Olohun: We Are All Yoruba, Let Peace Reign, Ifa Priest Elebuibon Pleads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.