Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended (449 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by PeterObi4Presid: 12:43pm On May 27, 2023
I have noticed JW breed many self-righteous Christians, though they have some good doctrines, and outwardly decent way of life, their good doctrine is however also mixed with a lot of half-truths. I will touch on their total rejection of anything present day Prophecy.
My exposure to the doctrines of JW when I was 14 till my University days was the beginning of my gradual slip into atheism and agnosticism. I'm not surprised that DAVID HUNDEYIN is an atheist who was JW. Only God's love and grace delivered me after I almost lost it all, including my life at some point. That's how dangerous their doctrine can be, it opens your portals to many strange doctrines.

JW is a group of Christians that lack power, barely Holy Spirit and No revelation at all. Everything is based on intellectual and manual analysis of the Bible. And they scoff the Spirit of present day Prophecy which is really unfortunate for a Christian to do.
The Bible is VERY clear about prophecy, the testimony of Christ is the spirit of prophecy, that's what Revelation says, a message from an angel to John (Rev 19 v 10)
The Bible also says...He ascended on high took them captives and gave gifts to men such as prophecy for the equipping of the saints before we all reach the fullness of Christ. They deny this same gift that Paul reported, same gift that Paul used extensively.
Paul also said we, i.e the gospel,are built on the foundation of the Apostles, PROPHETS and CHRIST [/b]who fits everything together. Ephesians 2 v 19-20
[b]19"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;"

Hebrew 2 vs 3 &4 teaches that the Salvation of Christ is testified by signs, wonders, miracles and by THE GIFT THE HOLYSPIRIT DISTRIBURED TO US ACCORDING TO HIS WILL......
What are those gift? Ephesian 4 v 8-13 said when he ascended on high he gave men gifts, prophecy inclusive! And a lot of early Christian were commissioned as prophets!

But our JW will quote only Hebrew 1 vs 2..and say it nullifies all other scriptures and promise of prophecy. How? Hebrew 1 v 2 was just a crash course on Salvation(that God spoke to us through his Son) Paul was delivering this to Gentiles who had difficulty to understand the basics of how Salvation came about.
Paul also said we should seek Spiritual gift ESPECIALLY the gift of PROPHECY..if prophecy had ended and of no use, why would Paul emphasize us to seek it ESPECIALLY? (1Cor 14 v 1)
JW needs a lot of explanation as regard those scriptures.
Another text they sometimes use to deny prophecy is 1 Cor 13 vs 8..HERE PAUL SAYS:

" Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.”

The question is: Has prophecy passed away cos Paul said "....... WILL pass away?"
If truly prophecy had passed away, then knowledge has also passed away...but JW believe in knowledge of Christ.

verse 9-10 already explained WHY and WHEN prophecy and knowledge will pass away....It's not now, as the gift is still at work for the equipping of saints before we reach the full knowledge of Christ.( Ephe 4 v 8-13)

v9 and 10 of 1 Cor 13; says : Those gift will only cease WHEN Christ the PERFECT comes, so we won't need Knowledge or prophecy cos we KNOW and PROPHECY in part at the moment. So they will cease when the perfect comes.
The question is has the PERFECT come?

These are plain, but JW are wilfully blind to it because they don't have the gift or understand the working of the spirit of prophecy. Only a carnal intellectual Christian should deny that spirit of prophecy still exist.
Finally, On the day of Pentecost, disciples prophesied in Acts 2. And Paul explained extensively to the onlookers that they should not be surprised cos Prophet Joel had already prophesied that in the Last days, God will pour out spirit of Prophecy, which they were exhibiting at the time.
Paul also concluded in same chapter (Act 2 v 38-39) that such gift being exhibited on the Pentecost are available in Spirit for the crowd, Including their children, and for those who are far away that God will eventually call to himself.
Notice the audience of Paul here was gentiles of different Language like us
With all these mountain of evidence, why will any Christian say Prophecy doesn't apply to us. Has the last days Paul talked about ended? Or is there no need for equipping of saints anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Why will any Christian say Prophecy doesn't apply to us?
Supernatural gifts were promised only to the nation of Israel {Matthew 15:24} because they are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that God made His special possession {Exodus 19:5} the blessings of God's Kingdom must first reach them {Matthew 10:6} and they are to take it to all other nations! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8 compare to Genesis 12:3
After the ascension of the Christ the promise came to his 120 Jewish disciples at pentecost and Peter told other Jews that the promise is exclusively theirs if they also believe in Jesus of Nazareth {Act 2:39} other nations that attach themselves to this faithful Jews will also be blessed! Zechariah 8:23
But as for the GIFTS of God's Holy Spirit it only applies to the first century Jewish disciples of Christ that's why Paul told Christians in Corinth the gifts they're seeing is for a reason and it will soon cease {1Corinthians 13:8-10} the case of Timothy a first century gentile Christian is an example as he was seriously having stomach ulcer but it wasn't healed miraculously {1Timothy 5:23} because he never walked with the Christ neither was he a Jew!
PeterObi4Presid:

Has the last days Paul talked about ended?
Paul's illustration of a newly born baby is what you need to understand {1 Corinthians 13:11} Christianity was the newly born child that must do the things of a child just as a baby will echo what he hears and touch what he sees this new religion must show it's proof of divine backing for observers back then to know that it's the continuation of the works the God of the Jews was doing before Christ era. But after all the information needed to establish the faith fully has been received the New Born baby stopped childish things.
If someone who witnessed your birth sees you today do you think he or she should expect you to cry or touch everything you can see just as you did when you're a baby?
PeterObi4Presid:

Is there no need for equipping of saints anymore?
Please note that the word rendered "SAINTS" in your copy of the Bible simply means "HOLY ONES"
In each generation faithful servants of God always have assignment given to them that's why it's not all prophets that perform miracles in the Bible because there's time for everything {Ecclesiastes 3:1} so it's not all the Holy Ones (saints) that were given the same assignment. What God's word said about the Holy Ones (saints) in our time is that they will gather faithful people throughout the earth under one umbrella, they will teach them God's word and all those adhering to their teachings will settle their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against their fellowman! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3
So if you have observed the fulfilment of this prophecy but you're still expecting them to perform signs before you believe in them then i'm sorry for you! Matthew 16:4 smiley
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Emusan(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
I have noticed JW breed many self-righteous Christians, though they have some good doctrines, and outwardly decent way of life, their good doctrine is however also mixed with a lot of half-truths. I will touch on their total rejection of anything present day Prophecy

I love your choice of words at @underlined.

As per the topic, you have said it all and that's why they prefer visiting Babalawo (Herbalist) for healing instead of turning to Jesus "whom by His stripe we are healed"

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07pm On May 27, 2023
Jw again? Leave those hybrids alone.

Everyone knows that they are a group of people who live on self deceit and delusions, while trying to "appear" composed.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 10:36pm On May 27, 2023
Emusan:

I love your choice of words at @underlined.

As per the topic, you have said it all and that's why they prefer visiting Babalawo (Herbalist) for healing instead of turning to Jesus "whom by His stripe we are healed"

Emusan DECEIVING himself while his fellow Trinitarians confessed (in screenshots) their chronic devotion to Babalawos & shamanic shrines.

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 10:44pm On May 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Jw again? Leave those hybrids alone.

Everyone knows that they are a group of people who live on self deceit and delusions, while trying to "appear" composed.

Sifia pained WAILER super glued to IBERIBEISM.
Your comments against your fellow Trinitarians are on this thread in the screenshot.

Chronic kvetch.

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 10:51pm On May 27, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
I have noticed JW breed many self-righteous Christians, though they have some good doctrines, and outwardly decent way of life, their good doctrine is however also mixed with a lot of half-truths. I will touch on their total rejection of anything present day Prophecy.

Why will JWs subscribe to your ADDITION to Revelation chapter 22:21?

JWs are okay with the God given prophecies of Revelation 1:1-3.
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Dtruthspeaker: 11:51pm On May 27, 2023
Janosky:

Sifia pained WAILER super glued to IBERIBEISM.
Your comments against your fellow Trinitarians are on this thread in the screenshot.

Chronic kvetch.

Jw has made you so insane that you no longer know that you are mad and that your comments no join at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 11:52pm On May 27, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

My exposure to the doctrines of JW when I was 14 till my University days was the beginning of my gradual slip into atheism and agnosticism. I'm not surprised that DAVID HUNDEYIN is an atheist who was JW. Only God's love and grace delivered me after I almost lost it all, including my life at some point. That's how dangerous their doctrine can be, it opens your portals to many strange doctrines.

Hyemaneus,Diotrephes and many others LEFT the apostles & even Judas Iscariot left Jesus Christ teachings.
Their exit has no connection to the spurious narrative you concoct on this thread.

Oga,is Jesus doctrines dangerous?
Did Jesus & the apostles Worship Jehovah the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob?
Your Bible,Acts 3:13 & John 9:4 says yes.
Is it clear to you They Worship Jehovah our God?

Judas, Hyemaneus ,Hundeyin are all Free moral agents who made their respective choices.
Oga, deal with it & live with it..

PeterObi4Presid:

JW is a group of Christians that lack power, barely Holy Spirit and No revelation at all. Everything is based on intellectual and manual analysis of the Bible. And they scoff the Spirit of present day Prophecy which is really unfortunate for a Christian to do.
The Bible is VERY clear about prophecy, the testimony of Christ is the spirit of prophecy, that's what Revelation says, a message from an angel to John (Rev 19 v 10)

[.

Oga, "the testimony of Christ is the spirit of prophecy" in Genesis to Revelation in your Bible.

What you call "present day prophecies" have no correlation to the prophecies of Jesus Christ in your Bible.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

PeterObi4Presid:

b]The Bible also says...He ascended on high took them captives and gave gifts to men such as prophecy for the equipping of the saints before we all reach the fullness of Christ[/b]. They deny this same gift that Paul reported, same gift that Paul used extensively.

Oga,1 Corinthians 14:29-30 & Hebrews 1:1-2,
did Paul teach you that everyone will have the gift of prophecy?
1 Corinthians 14:29-30 & Hebrews 1:1-2, please GO & BE ARGUING with the apostle Paul converted by Jesus Christ.

You don't seem to be satisfied with the holy scriptures. grin

PeterObi4Presid:

b]Paul also said we, i.e the gospel,are built on the foundation of the Apostles, PROPHETS and CHRIST [/b]who fits everything together. Ephesians 2 v 19-20
19"Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;"

The old testament prophets made numerous prophecies pointing to the coming of Christ the Messiah., that is Ephesians 2:19-21.

Oga, which other personal prophecies about the Christ are you ADDING to the holy scriptures of Ephesians 2:19-21?

PeterObi4Presid:

Hebrew 2 vs 3 &4 teaches that the Salvation of Christ is testified by signs, wonders, miracles and by THE GIFT THE HOLYSPIRIT DISTRIBURED TO US ACCORDING TO HIS WILL..

".... For it began to be spoken through our Lord & was verified for us by those who heard him while God joined in bearing witness with signs and wonders and various powerful works and with the holy spirit distributed according to his will".

[b]Oga,2 questions for you:
Hebrews chapter 2 verses 3 to 4, Oga was Paul's epistle addressed to the Hebrew believers?
According to your Bible,1 Corinthians 14:29-30, is it God's will for every believer to have the gift of prophecy?

Oga, Wear your goggles and read those verses without bias. grin

....[/b]
PeterObi4Presid:

What are those gift? Ephesian 4 v 8-13 said when he ascended on high he gave men gifts, prophecy inclusive! And a lot of early Christian were commissioned as prophets!

Matthew 24:14
Our assignment is to bear witness & evangelize the fulfillment of prophecies in the holy scriptures.

Ephesians 4:11, did every believer have the gift of prophecy?

No.
Oga, 1 Corinthians 14:29-30 is the real deal.
JWs have the gift to evangelize the fulfillment of Bible prophecies about Jesus Christ & God's incoming kingdom.

We no see anything about prophecying in Matthew 24:14 or Mark 13:10.

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 11:59pm On May 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Jw has made you so insane that you no longer know that you are mad and that your comments no join at all.

That is how you label everyone who disagrees with your GIBBERISH on Nairaland.

Carry your delusion outta here.

Sifia pained WAILING Soul grin grin.
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Dtruthspeaker: 12:08am On May 28, 2023
Janosky:

That is how you label everyone who disagrees with your GIBBERISH on Nairaland.

Carry your delusion outta here.

Sifia pained WAILING Soul grin grin.

That is what I say when a person speaks like a mad person. Everyone knows that I respond to every reasonable post coming from anyone who disagrees with me, so carry your insanity go.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 12:18am On May 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what I say when a person speaks like a mad person. Everyone knows that I respond to every reasonable post coming from anyone who disagrees with me, so carry your insanity go.

Your spurious, deluded assumptions say a lot more about you than the GIBBERISH you post on Nairaland.

Oga, you are very free to continue WAILING.
. cheesy
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22am On May 28, 2023
Janosky:

Your spurious, deluded assumptions say a lot more about you than the GIBBERISH you post on Nairaland.

Oga, you are very free to continue WAILING.
. cheesy

As your insane words reveal how crazily insane you are and can be.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by PeterObi4Presid: 3:33am On May 28, 2023
Janosky:
You made the following statement that I have a no slightest idea how it relates to my case of Prophecy....this is what u said

"Ephesians 4:11, did every believer have the gift of prophecy?

No.
JWs have the gift to evangelize the fulfillment of Bible prophecies about Jesus Christ & God's incoming kingdom.

We no see anything about prophecying in Matthew 24:14 or Mark 13:10"

@ the bolded, Where in my write up did I say or infer that everyone has the spirit of Prophecy? How did this statement filter into the argument? I'm lost.
This is what Ephe 4: 11-12 says

"It was he who gave some as apostles, SOME AS PROPHETS, some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, that is, to build up the body of Christ,
Ephesians 4:11-12

So how does he gave Some has prophet translate to you people not believing in Prophecy/prophet at all, that he gave o?
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by PeterObi4Presid: 4:14am On May 28, 2023
@ Janosky
You made the following statement that I have a no slightest idea how it relates to my case of Prophecy exist....this is what u said
Janoksy:

"Ephesians 4:11, did every believer have the gift of prophecy?

We no see anything about prophecying in Matthew 24:14 or Mark 13:10"
You also said 1 Cor 14: 29- 30 is the real deal...
But I'm not sure you read what 1 Cor 14 says ..cos it doesn't not relate AT ALL to saying Prophecy has ended.
Infact it confirms without equivocation that Christian can Prophecy, and bring words of revelation which you all condemn and scoff....INFACT ITS ONE OF THE MOST CLEAREST CHAPTER OF NEW TESTAMENT THAT CONFIRMS PROPHECY IN CHURCHES!

Maybe you SHOULD read the whole 1 Cor 14 Abi your Bible is different ni?

Let me give u few verses from 1 cor 14

V 29-30 that you misquoted says:

"TWO OR THREE PROPHETS SHOULD SPEAK and the others should evaluate what is said. And if someone sitting down receives a revelation, the person who is speaking should conclude"
1 Corinthians 14:29-30

Verse 31 even says something clearer
1 Corinthians 14:31
"For you can all prophesy one after another, so all can learn and be encouraged".

So where is the unbelief in Prophecy coming from? Where is the confusion?

These versees from same chapter say:
1 Corinthians 14:37, 39
"If anyone considers himself a PROPHET or spiritual person, he should acknowledge that what I write to you is the Lord's command. SO THEN, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BE EAGER TO PROPHESY, and do not forbid anyone from speaking in tongues"

This is what the first verse even says:
1 Corinthians 14:1
"Pursue love AND BE EAGER FOR THE SPIRITUAL GIFTS, ESPECIALLY THAT YOU MAY PROPHESY.

vs 3-5 Further explain
1 Corinthians 14:3-5
"But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouragement, and consolation. The one who speaks in a tongue builds himself up, but the one who prophesies builds up the church. I wish you all spoke in tongues, but even more that you would prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless he interprets so that the church may be strengthened".

So where in all these verses is there hint that Prophecy has ended? When it's emphasized and encouraged for use to pursue prophecy and prophecy in congregation........

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Emusan(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan DECEIVING himself while his fellow Trinitarians confessed (in screenshots) their chronic devotion to Babalawos & shamanic shrines.

The Janosense the self deceiver is here... cheesy grin cheesy grin

They are JWs who doesn't believe in the power of God for healing

Gbogbo Babalawo patronizer cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 9:42pm On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

@ Janosky
You made the following statement that I have a no slightest idea how it relates to my case of Prophecy exist....this is what u said

But I'm not sure you read what 1 Cor 14 says ..cos it doesn't not relate AT ALL to saying Prophecy has ended.

Oh Sorry, my apologies for the typo errors....
1Corinthians 12:28-30 was the actual reference I wanted to type.
1 Corinthians 13:8
"Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

Na Paul talk am,why argue with that?

1 Corinthians 12:29-30 & Ephesians 4:11,Did Paul tell you every believer have gift of prophecy?
Oga, be honest. In Paul's time NOT all believer had the gift.

29"Are we all apostles? Are we all prophets? Are we all teachers? Do we all have the power to do miracles? 30Do we all have the gift of healing? Do we all have the ability to speak in unknown languages? Do we all have the ability to interpret unknown languages? Of course not"

Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 10:20pm On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

@ Janosky

Infact it confirms without equivocation that Christian can Prophecy, and bring words of revelation which you all condemn and scoff....INFACT ITS ONE OF THE MOST CLEAREST CHAPTER OF NEW TESTAMENT THAT CONFIRMS PROPHECY IN CHURCHES!

Maybe you SHOULD read the whole 1 Cor 14 Abi your Bible is different ni?

Let me give u few verses from 1 cor 14

V 29-30 that you misquoted says:

"TWO OR THREE PROPHETS SHOULD SPEAK and the others should evaluate what is said. And if someone sitting down receives a revelation, the person who is speaking should conclude"
1 Corinthians 14:29-30

Verse 31 even says something clearer
"For you can all prophesy one after another, so all can learn and be encouraged".

So where is the unbelief in Prophecy coming from? Where is the confusion?

These versees from same chapter say:
1 Corinthians 14:37, 39
"If anyone considers himself a PROPHET or spiritual person, he should acknowledge that what I write to you is the Lord's command. SO THEN, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, BE EAGER TO PROPHESY, and do not forbid anyone from speaking in tongues"

This is what the first verse even says:
1 Corinthians 14:1
"Pursue love AND BE EAGER FOR THE SPIRITUAL GIFTS, ESPECIALLY THAT YOU MAY PROPHESY.

vs 3-5 Further explain
1 Corinthians 14:3-5
"But the one who prophesies speaks to people for their strengthening, encouragement, and consolation. The one who speaks in a tongue builds himself up, but the one who prophesies builds up the church. I wish you all spoke in tongues, but even more that you would prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless he interprets so that the church may be strengthened".

So where in all these verses is there hint that Prophecy has ended? When it's emphasized and encouraged for use to pursue prophecy and prophecy in congregation........

Paul addressed that epistle to the Corinthian Christians who received these gifts from the Apostles.

Oga, which of the apostles of Jesus imparted the gift of prophecy to you?

In the time of the Apostles, Christianity was a baby and Paul stated in Hebrews 2:3-4, that God uses signs & prophecies to verify,proof that Christ followers were actually God's servants.

1 Corinthians 13:8-13, Paul says Christianity had grown from infancy to maturity and prophecies gifts will cease.

Mark 13:10 & Matthew 24:14,Romans 10:10-14,Did you hear Jesus Christ or Paul mention gifts of prophecy to convert people to worship Jehovah God?

Evangelizing is the route to convertion & salvation.

correct rendition, 1 Corinthians 14:31.

29 "Let two or three people prophesy
, and let the others evaluate what is said. 30 But if someone is prophesying and another person receives a revelation from the Lord, the one who is speaking must stop. 31 In this way, all who prophesy will have a turn to speak, one after the other, so that everyone will learn and be encouraged.

"All who prophecy" , that is 2 or 3 people in the Corinthian congregation who prophecy.,(verse 29).

Misleading, wrong rendition.
"For you can all prophesy one after another
so all can learn and be encouraged".

Verse 31 did not say everyone can prophecy in the Corinthian congregation.
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Emusan(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2023
Janosky:
Paul addressed that epistle to the Corinthian Christians who received these gifts from the Apostles.

So it's the apostles that distribute the gifts and not The Holy Spirit cheesy grin cheesy

The blasphemy from you JWs is second to none.

Oga, which of the apostles of Jesus imparted the gift of prophecy to you?

It's the Holy Spirit who imparted the gift through the apostles.

1 Corinthians 13:8-13, Paul says Christianity had grown from infancy to maturity and prophecies gifts will cease.

So why did you leave KNOWLEDGE out of what Paul said it will cease in that verse?

It's because it doesn't dance to your time grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 11:03am On May 30, 2023
Emusan:

So it's the apostles that distribute the gifts and not The Holy Spirit cheesy grin cheesy

So why did you leave KNOWLEDGE out of what Paul said it will cease in that verse?

It's because it doesn't dance to your time grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hypocrite!!!

Emusan said: It's the Holy Spirit who imparted the gift through the apostles.
Oga, which of those apostles Worshipped your 3 deities?

So, you expect Jehovah's holy spirit to impart miraculous gifts ( that your Bible says will cease having fulfilled it's purpose to grow the Congregation) to your fellow 3 deities worshippers?

Until you are privileged to enter the inner sanctum of your Pastorpreneurs or dig up their church pulpit , you will continue DECEIVING YOURSELF with their demon inspired miracles.
No be your fault,Trinity tampered with your brain. grin cheesy
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Janosky: 11:10am On May 30, 2023
Emusan:

It's because it doesn't dance to your time

Hypocrite!!!

Can you make prophecy without knowledge?

Carry your foolishness outta this forum jare?
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why I Believe Jehovah Witness Are Wrong In Their Belief That Prophecy Has Ended by Emusan(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2023
Janosky:

Can you make prophecy without knowledge?

Carry your foolishness outta this forum jare?
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It pained you soteee you have to quote it twice grin cheesy grin grin

Meanwhile, you haven't answered my question, why did you leave out knowledge from the same verse?

cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Achieving Greatness (2) / Tested By Fire! / Whereabouts Of An Orphanage In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.