Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Pls I Need My Number - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need My Number (190 Views)

You Need My Programming Skills? Let's Chat / I Need My App To Be In Apple Store Who Can Help, Is On Playstore Already / Help: I Need My Posts To Rank 1-3 On Google's First Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need My Number by router123(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
hey guys!! i need your help. i have this phone no with mtn but having difficulty in welcoming it back. one of the major reason is that i have exhausted my 4 numbers you can link nin to on mtn cos i helped family members to register there line cos of the difficulty they had when the sim linkage started.
my point now is that this phone no is the recovery number for series of my emails and main fb account. i need tech people who could help me be receiving sms going to that line through another.
i must say am not a fraudulent person and you can still confirm the name and photo on that phone no is same with my nin.
so please help
Re: Pls I Need My Number by squash47(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
router123:
hey guys!! i need your help. i have this phone no with mtn but having difficulty in welcoming it back. one of the major reason is that i have exhausted my 4 numbers you can link nin to on mtn cos i helped family members to register there line cos of the difficulty they had when the sim linkage started.
my point now is that this phone no is the recovery number for series of my emails and main fb account. i need tech people who could help me be receiving sms going to that line through another.
i must say am not a fraudulent person and you can still confirm the name and photo on that phone no is same with my nin.
so please help
go to MTN office and get proper advice.

(1) (Reply)

React Journey / What Payment Medium Is Suitable For Turkey E-commerce Integration? / Mastering The Art Of Debugging Complex Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.