Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu (44257 Views)

Enugu East/isi-uzo Fed. Const: Tribunal Sacks Lp's Nnamchi, Returns Pdp's Nnaji / "We Shall Overcome": LP's Ngozi Okolie Reacts To Sack By Tribunal / Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by azikiweironsi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Eyes on the Judiciary crooners how market ? grin
Same fate awaits I no dey give shishi low budget Presidential candidate.
I no mention name o.
Oya let the attack begin.
The children of hates and perdition.
The headless chickens.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by janeedema(f): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Well said.

We are all buying the fuel at the same price and sleeping in the dark together. Keep deluding yourself that the present administration is doing something about it.
FreeStuffsNG:

The tribunal in a judgement on Monday, held that Okolie was not duly sponsored by the Labour Party as he was not a member of the party as at May 28, 2022 when the primary purportedly held.

Same ruling awaits Mr Obi.

These few days ahead of the PEPT judgement, the way and manner the back to back court judgements have been peeling away the LP illegalities and landing heavily to crush and destroy the evil unpatriotic house built with saliva from the lying tongues in LP and its mob is a forerunner of what awaits the lies-laden low budget petition of Mr Obi at the PEPT. Arabambi and Pa Apapa are vindicated. Even that our Igbo brother ,Chinedu of LP in Lagos, will receive his own reality check soon too.O ti zeh!

By now,INEC, APC, PDP and the Pa-Apapa faction should start demanding for damages from LP and their impostor candidates or press for their committal to prison for perjury, impersonation and electoral crimes. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by ORIENTATION101: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's not over until it gets to Supreme Court.

By the way, it's high time the judiciary defined who wins elections in Nigeria - party or candidates.

The last time I checked, contesters' names don't appear on ballot papers, but parties' names do.
i'm not sure you re smart. Appeal court is the final bus top of litigation for lawmakers.
That's if mrs ngozi have money to waste on lawyers at appeal court

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by favor914: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

Is he a member of LP?

Is his name on the Register submitted to INEC for the purpose of 2023 General Election?

His name is in the Register of PDP. You cannot be a member of Party A, and abandoned your original Party to contest at another Party B. Who does that? But obidients have cotton wool on their ears. Obi himself is aware of this disqualification.

I hope you heard about the judgement of the court of appeals that INEC have the right to apply any method either manual collation or electronic transmission to collate results.

These are the position of the Law which obidients are not prepared to meditate over. These are to prepare your mind against the forthcoming failure at the Tribunal.
The chickens are finally returning home one after another, to roost.

The LP, their days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Curse777: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Labour in vein Party.... Obi should get set and also Abia State Governor, even my Oga Chimaroke Nnamani go celebrate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by HardBishop: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Image123:

What are you talking about? A huge percent of people in the SouthEast region allegedly voted for third place loser Obi, why should they be begged for elections? Are they no longer interested in being elected themselves? Who made it a taboo for any tribe to 'rule'. Is 'ruling' by nsogbu nsogbu religious wars? No. It takes sensible visionary partnership. Not by emotional cries of victimisation.
🤣🤣My brother relax, did you see the recent events going on in the south east, we just have to advice obi to go and rest , not contest.
No be fight or quarrel, since is a taboo for Igbo to rule, no wahala, next elections reached, Dem go begin find Igbo vote🤣🤣 dey campaign for enugu and Anambra. I trust ipob to declare sit at home on the d day.

Any ibo man that come to vote will be shoot at sight on 2027. We don't minced our words. Shikena
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Triplerg: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The tribunal in a judgement on Monday, held that Okolie was not duly sponsored by the Labour Party as he was not a member of the party as at May 28, 2022 when the primary purportedly held.

Same ruling awaits Mr Obi.

These few days ahead of the PEPT judgement, the way and manner the back to back court judgements have been peeling away the LP illegalities and landing heavily to crush and destroy the evil unpatriotic house built with saliva from the lying tongues in LP and its mob is a forerunner of what awaits the lies-laden low budget petition of Mr Obi at the PEPT. Arabambi and Pa Apapa are vindicated. Even that our Igbo brother ,Chinedu of LP in Lagos, will receive his own reality check soon too.O ti zeh!

By now,INEC, APC, PDP and the Pa-Apapa faction should start demanding for damages from LP and their impostor candidates or press for their committal to prison for perjury, impersonation and electoral crimes. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Idiot be fooling yourself on nairaland. Your mates are out there excelling in various endeavors and you are here defending people who don't even know you exist. Fool!
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by ORIENTATION101: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
damirosky60:

The judgement will not stand. Go and read Appeal Court ruling on that matter. There is no place in electoral act that says if your name is not in the party's register that you will be disqualified. As I said the judgement will not stand.
you re liar, the appeal court matter against obi dismissed the case against obi because the petitioner didnt provide inec register as Evidence.
In elumelu case inec provided lp register as evidence that's why the LP lawmaker was sacked
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by HardBishop: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2023
Curse777:
Labour in vein Party.... Obi should get set and also Abia State Governor, even my Oga Chimaroke Nnamani go celebrate
No wahala una go find ibo votes on 2027🤣🤣 no problem
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by favor914: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
janeedema:
Well said.

We are all buying the fuel at the same price and sleeping in the dark together. Keep deluding yourself that the present administration is doing something about it.
Because Messiah Peter Gringory will give you 24 hrs electricity & 90 Naira fuel overnight, like he transformed Anambra state to mini Joburg?
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Curse777: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
HardBishop:

No wahala una go find ibo votes on 2027🤣🤣 no problem

No be same Ibo... We get their format for hand

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Cjayboy: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:
Judgment will be quashed by the Appeal Court.

No aspect of our law said new members cannot be registered after register has been submitted to INEC.

And no punishment was prescribed for anyone whose name is not in party register.

The law is even more powerful when it's silent, besides there's no law that's silent even when you think so.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by favor914: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
Triplerg:
Idiot be fooling yourself on nairaland. Your mates are out there excelling in various endeavors and you are here defending people who don't even know you exist. Fool!
If e pain you like that go find emzor paracetamol swallow?
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Alexiiydon: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Hmm
That's sad.
Why would this happen to LP?
Well, she will seek redress at higher court.
This is exactly how LP will crush APC at Presidential tribunal
them crush LP and you’re thinking like a f**l with your thought LP is a toothless bull dog simple

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by APCNig: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Hmm
That's sad.
Why would this happen to LP?
Well, she will seek redress at higher court.
This is exactly how LP will crush APC at Presidential tribunal

I know you are talking indirectly. Giringori Obituary was not a member of LP as his name was not in the Party register when his name was fraudulently submitted. So you know he was/is not qualified to contest

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by church123: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
The judgment will not stand because it is,only a political party that dermines whom their candidate is.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Torimaster(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=EmeeNaka [/quote]
Ngozi okolie is a man, not a woman as u started above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by BENEAMATA: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
"Democracy is in danger " lite loses to " demo in danger " pro max ! Ladies and gents , the season of perma- wailers is here , and it's live and on HD . BBNaija , clear road .
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by favor914: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Curse777:
The foundation built on Gringory Obi has started to crumble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by HardBishop: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
azikiweironsi:
Eyes on the Judiciary crooners how market ? grin
Same fate awaits I no dey give shishi low budget Presidential candidate.
I no mention name o.
Oya let the attack begin.
The children of hates and perdition.
The headless chickens.
The quotes came from soludo, is indirectly telling obi that igbos are banned for presidential elections. The message is glaring among igbos not participate and rebuild their homeland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by iamdapsyj(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
WildChild00:
Elumelu and Tinubu connection

This is not about Elumelu and Tinubu. Most of the Labour party candidate didn't do the right thing. LP NWC were busy substituting candidates everywhere including Peter Obi which didn't meet the date they were supposed to send party membership names to INEC ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Curse777: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
favor914:
The foundation built on Gringory Obi has started to crumble.

Like you always said... That man is a dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by favor914: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
church123:
The judgment will not stand because it is, only a political party that dermines whom their candidate is.
So you are a registered member of the APC, irrespective of the fact that your name is not in the record of party members?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Image123(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
HardBishop:

🤣🤣My brother relax, did you see the recent events going on in the south east, we just have to advice obi to go and rest , not contest.
No be fight or quarrel, since is a taboo for Igbo to rule, no wahala, next elections reached, Dem go begin find Igbo vote🤣🤣 dey campaign for enugu and Anambra. I trust ipob to declare sit at home on the d day.

Any ibo man that come to vote will be shoot at sight on 2027. We don't minced our words. Shikena

No need giving Obi advice, he doesn't have what he takes to rule Nigeria. There are more competent, intelligent, visionary and detribalized people from the SouthEast. Democracy is beautiful, it needs planning and collaboration, not taboos, prophecies and curses on altars. i trust ipob to be in the dustbin of history by 2027, otherwise i will start to suspect some of our leaders in the FG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by HardBishop: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Curse777:

No be same Ibo... We get their format for hand
Did you see how IGBOS respect sit at home? With threats🤣🤣🤣 Ipob are ready to kill or shoot at sight any Igbo who vote on that day meanwhile Peter obi has to go and rest, he has tried..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by spencekat(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Appeal court will upturn it
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by BENEAMATA: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
favor914:
If e pain you like that go find emzor paracetamol swallow?
which Emzor ? Bia here , be careful oh ! Enzor wey we dey manage for chelsea jeje . Abeg reconend anything but our argentine world cup winner for the third placed pretenders .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by favor914: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
spencekat:
Appeal court will upturn it
They will never over turn a decision based on a technicality (Points of law).
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Triplerg:
mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by Afamed: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's not over until it gets to Supreme Court.

By the way, it's high time the judiciary defined who wins elections in Nigeria - party or candidates.

The last time I checked, contesters' names don't appear on ballot papers, but parties' names do.

I have instructed you on many occasions to change this your moniker.
You are just opposite of what you put up there as your moniker.
Since when did parliamentary electoral case get to supreme court?

Una no Sabi anything but na una go make the loudest noise on social media

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by favor914: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
BENEAMATA:
which Emzor ? Bia here , be careful oh ! Enzor wey we dey manage for chelsea jeje . Abeg reconend anything but our argentine world cup winner for the third placed pretenders .
Very funny.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu by HardBishop: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
Image123:

No need giving Obi advice, he doesn't have what he takes to rule Nigeria. There are more competent, intelligent, visionary and detribalized people from the SouthEast. Democracy is beautiful, it needs planning and collaboration, not taboos, prophecies and curses on altars. i trust ipob to be in the dustbin of history by 2027, otherwise i will start to suspect some of our leaders in the FG.
No wahala, see the way hausas and yorubas are declaring ibo will never rule.... Obi dey his own, nigerians saying a lot of rubbish.....
Infact has obi insulted yorubas and hausa? Has he insult Islam? What has he done that warrant Reno omokri to castigate his name..

No wahala on that the day, 2027, SIT AT HOME IS DECLARED. I trust igbos they will never dare to vote since they clearly understand the language on the wall. The whole southeast has now understood the game. Peter obi should go and rest. Period

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act ) / Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.