Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready (1216 Views)

The Implication Of The Osun Election Tribunal And The Anarchy It May Cause / South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Newton2024: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Militant leader, Alhaji Asari Dokubo has raised a private army for President Bola Tinubu, says “anyone that does anyhow will see anyhow”.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvEbNCWtTI8/?igshid=YWYwM2I1ZDdmOQ==

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Craddock: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2023
naptu2 supporting Tinubu will hide like a coward that he is and go to his diary to write rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by clearcrystal: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
D
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Newton2024: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Government sponsored terrorists are pampered with billions while separatists and protesters are wasted like flies. The anger of God is upon these people.

2 Likes

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by chrisxxx(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
IPOB agent stop turning swen I mean news upside down. These are boys recruited to guide pipeline and oil facilities.
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Urheadmaster(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2023
Recruited to guide pipeline and oil from Fulani Herdsmen tongue
chrisxxx:
IPOB agent stop turning swen I mean news upside down. These are boys recruited to guide pipeline and oil facilities.
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by chrisxxx(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Recruited to guide pipeline and oil from Fulani Herdsmen tongue
Bros at all at all na him worst pass. Let him manage the crumbs in peace.
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Craddock: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
naptu2, you don't have time to read but you are cowardly writing bullshit on your diary.

So much for a scared coward 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2023
chrisxxx:

Are they the Navy?.. civil defense?..

which government security outfit is this... to be protecting pipeline, who gave them gun license..

These are politically state sponsored terrorists

3 Likes

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by duro4chang(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wailers are wailing seriously. You go wail taya
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Cabalgeneral: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Newton2024:
Militant leader, Alhaji Asari Dokubo has raised a private army for President Bola Tinubu, says “anyone that does anyhow will see anyhow”.

Naa Obi and his supporters go suffer am
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Cabalgeneral: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Newton2024:
Government sponsored terrorists are pampered with billions while separatists and protesters are wasted like flies. The anger of God is upon these people.

You called terrorists a separatists no wonder in 100 years to come you won't Nigeria, better start supporting those terrorists you called separatists
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Cabalgeneral: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
chrisxxx:

Ipob are afraid naa I thought they said they are looking for asari dokubo
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by APCNig: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Newton2024:

Shebi you don hear, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by RuggedBiafran: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
IPOB afraid? Of whom? Asari the pig?

Go and get updated ... grin

Cabalgeneral:

Ipob are afraid naa I thought they said they are looking for asari dokubo

1 Like

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Cabalgeneral: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
IPOB afraid? Of whom? Asari the pig?

Go and get updated ... grin

Noise makers
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by CannibalTorment: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Good to know that people are on ground to checkmate the stupidity of unknown known ESN gunmen in the south east
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by RuggedBiafran: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
I agree Nosemakers that shut up Asari for Good. angry

Asari is just entertaining Yoruba mizcreants. That are born cowards. angry

Cabalgeneral:

Noise makers

1 Like

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by UHLmoving: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Miscreants
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by tatatar: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2023
I notice how Biafra agitators suddenly dish Biafra once their candidate is heading to or in power
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Cabalgeneral: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
I agree Nosemakers that shut up Asari for Good. angry

Asari is just entertaining Yoruba mizcreants. That are born cowards. angry

Asari dokubo will soon chase you out from Niger Delta de play
Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by RuggedBiafran: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin....Asari?

Ok... I don hear.

Shey na Asari the fat pig abi? grin

Cabalgeneral:

Asari dokubo will soon chase you out from Niger Delta de play

1 Like

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by GreyLaw(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
I just hope this isn't what I am thinking? Are these ragtag, inconsequential earthlings being sponsored by the main man to cause chaos when he is inevitably sacked? Methinks that's the plan.

1 Like

Re: The Anarchy And Chaos Tinubu Promised Is Almost Ready by Realtord43: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2023
Naptu2, you create a thread for this as you would always do for other.

(1) (Reply)

Season Of Exposure:British Virgin Island Should Release Peter Obi Account Detail / Peter Obi Supporters Protest Because Army Kill Unknown gunmen PICS / Hundeyin Stop All This "Kidnap" Nonsense, You're Inconsequential To Tinubu & FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.