Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence (41695 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Dididrumz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na so we hear ooo.
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by TUTU147: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Obi need to be very careful,most especially this period.Asari and his boys are out to cause anarchy incase court nullify the election.We are watching with both eyes open.

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by TUTU147: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin
grin
Make dem sha no talk say dem be Obidients
Abi, because the way them hate obi is alarming

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by sukkot: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
undecided E shock u too and u com dey shine teeth on the 🤡
lol boys done tire for the wazinri of Dubai 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Sunnyski: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Though I am not Atiku or pdp shit* supporter but I can tell you that the drug lord is trying to eliminate him because of the presidential election petition tribunal case.

As a good Nigerian, PO is still the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Quote me negatively and die young.

I still remain the Akwa Ibomite who makes his living on crypto, I don't depend on the useless Nigerian government.

When I finally japa I am going to burn my Nigerian passport for many reasons.

If you don't like me, pls kindly hate me.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Alexiiydon: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Family affairs
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
I prefer Atiku to WIN in the TRIBUNAL...

3 Likes

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by blazepascal(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
Just imagine ..because of Politics they want to end some ones life it might be apc handwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Highways: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2023
Asari dokunbos men that was created for Jagaban
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Khallicopyro: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
Why? I hope say no be wetin I dey think!
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by izubext007: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
shettima is working

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Presidiot Tilumbu must have sent them. Scared drug criminal.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2023
APC wan pursue Atiku to Dubai finally.

Those are APC boys wey Buhari forgave.

The day I realize the country is beyond hopeless is when our leaders started forgiving terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by onuman: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
He is fighting back with his Jihadists after making Nigeria 🇳🇬 become one of the most terrorised countries on earth in 8 years and established a possible 12 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria by hard line Islamists.
Atiku is a moderate Muslim.
Old and sick Tinubu is hardly in charge of security in Nigeria.

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Chucks13: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
If anything happened to baba waziri una sabi fulani he go invade your land and use the opportunity to capture ibadan ,una sabi them wella so make una no try am

Infact you are a compound and a very complex fool. Bia, why not for once keep shut?

So now it is Yoruba sponsoring Boko Haram? So Labaran Maku house that was attacked it is Yoruba that did it? Do you even know Atiku first lady is a Yoruba woman?

Why not say those motherfuckers flogging your brothers and sisters because of sit at home are Yorubas?

You will enter market naked because of Yoruba matter before Decembef 2023 wallahi...

Ewu!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Pwettylinda(f): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
Hope they are not political Bokoharams

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Franzinni: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerians need to find out the meaning of balablu and bulaba

That could be the reason why Nigerians seem to be under a spell ...

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/24/two-alleged-boko-haram-terrorists-arrested-attempting-bomb-atikus-residence-university

It was the video of Asari Dokubo addressing a militia group whom he said are loyal to the president earlier.

And now, an attempt on Atiku’s home by suspected terrorists.

Is somebody courting anarchy?

Remember
Funsho Williams

It is the same people that bomb his house!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Dirtydog: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tinubu Agent

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Jostoman: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Why Dem no bomb am...

Trying to bomb is not allowed...na full bombing we want
did Atiku offend you before?

1 Like

Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by effido666: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
They should show us their pictures let's c them.....if it's Ipob they will show their pictures and fake arms undecided
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Calitoscassius(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Blame Igbos.
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Fugazy2023: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:

It was the video of Asari Dokubo addressing a militia group whom he said are loyal to the president earlier.

Something is permanently wrong with you. I hope you people know that freedom after speech is not guaranteed or what is the meaning of this rubbish you wrote?
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by ClearFlair: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
Haaa!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by TOMMYS: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Abeggi.
Who no know say Atiku na Fulani.
The only offence wey fit warrant boko boys visitation na if he become president of Nigeria. Repair our Refineries and sell PMS and Gas for #150.
Then Otilo.
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by bizhop01: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
See upgrade from agbero to terrorist cool
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by bonnyhope: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
alanto:
Lol... Watch how weed people will connect Tinubu with Boko Haram

He is the president
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Alexiiydon: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Obi won kill all make he use that opportunity to claim first position fully
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by Atlantis585: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Penguin2:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/24/two-alleged-boko-haram-terrorists-arrested-attempting-bomb-atikus-residence-university

So they could not find Buhari and his family ba?
Re: 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence by enemyofprogress: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Shettima wehdone o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Meet The 3 Lucky Sisters Who survived UNIJOS Bomb Blast (Photo) / 'Buhari Shall Not Return Crusade' In Lagos By Pastor Val Inawutaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.