Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo (23246 Views)

Nigeria Disappointing Africa, World – Obasanjo / I Didn’t Say Buhari Has Disappointed Nigerians - Pastor Tunde Bakare Clarifies / Tinubu Has Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Race - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Stevedison(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2023
Before you all Bury OBJ let's not forget that he made a very good point here. Let the wise and those concerned in the present Nigeria learn from the words of the old man. Let's not allow our emotions and how we feel about a particular individual stop us from seeing the truth in the present. In order to move forward as a nation we need to embrace positivity and belief in ourselves.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Thomasankara(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2023
[/color]I think he's been honest by not exonerating himself[color=#770077]
raskymonojendor:
Obasanjo thinks he is talking to sorosoke generation.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Jlow2: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2023
We have become lagging stock in comity of nations, no tanx to the drug kingpin , there was a country indeed.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by olisaEze(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Goan tell that to your brothers! They went to the hinterlands to dig up an unrepentant dictator and now an irredeemable drug dealer. There’s no point in playing the blame game after supporting the dregs of society into authority. A people who’d rather have their worst in positions of leadership than best can never be victims but accomplices!
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by optimusprime2(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
Obj u are the number one problem in this country, since they boot out your woman rapper goodluck and co''' u now act strange.
I remember u have your own result during the president election still yet u failed' u that used power to install governor in my dear state'' u now they complain. Oga go and relax

He might have had his excesses, but based on performance metrics, he still remains the second best president Nigeria produced since the fourth Republic.

So please address him with acknowledgement.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by EdiskyHarry: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2023
Nigerian is a failed nation.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by larryeffizy1(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2023
Genesis of our current problems is ranting in Eng... You failed that you couldn't fix any single road at your end....LAG to ABK road is a big shame to you....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Brushstrokes20: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Spot on! Nig is cursed with useless bunch of self serving THIEVES masquerading as leaders! 💯🤬

# call a spade a spade
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by rajiedreez: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2023
Baba should rest please.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by seunayantokun(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2023
Those who want to see will see it: the system called Nigeria needs God's own operation. We have next to nothing to give any sane hope for now. It is all 'steal and quench' in various ways.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by admeenat: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2023
This fool is back again
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by princeade86(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
Obj u are the number one problem in this country, since they boot out your woman rapper goodluck and co''' u now act strange.
I remember u have your own result during the president election still yet u failed' u that used power to install governor in my dear state'' u now they complain. Oga go and relax
what's the Nigeria debt during obj time. Both internal and external debt. Pls let us know.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Blaze14k: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:

You are very foolish no apologies
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by LyfeJennings(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
The shameless letter writer Obasanjo is the disappointment for wasting 16 billion dollars of Nigeria's money without getting the sought after electricity, dashing Nigeria's territory of Bakassi to Cameroon like a coward and choosing a religious bigot like Obi to contest and fail the 2023 presidential election.

That man is SHAMELESS
He defines shamelessness
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Olarewaju89: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Baba is a mixed blessing for Nigeria.
In some ways, he's the best Head of State ever. In other ways, you just want to blame him for everything.

You get sense cheesy
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Teeklef(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2023
Pioneer of disappointment 🏃‍♂️
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by beardedboy(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2023
sevenhundred:
atleast he tried to do something, compares to others.
What did he try to do?
He had every reason to make things right but he chose to be a miscreant.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by BigBashiru: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-has-disappointed-africa-world-obasanjo/

The same Obasanjo that wrote a court in UK seeking leniency for a convicted criminal (Ekweremadu) is talking?
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by FireUpNow(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Tinubu and APC disappointed Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Eriokanmi: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Obasanjo thinks he is talking to sorosoke generation.
All the old generation of leaders have a hard in the destruction of Nigeria and her future. It is because God owns this country, we're still standing. People like tinubu shouldn't be allowed to near the corridor of power again. Their era is gone. They can't function well in the present day world. Yet, out of sentiments, some went and voted him. If you're one of them, you can't be attacking obj this way. You're also one of those supporting them. They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Chucks13: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2023
You disappointed yourself sir.

You cripple Nigeria by yourself and want 3rd term, you failed the next to do is to follow a liar called obi then telling Charly idiot Boy to enter street after you had lived a fulfilled and over 80 years with nothing to loose if Nigeria collapse.

You dissaoint yourself. $16billion electricity fnd gone till date under your watch and plunged us into more darkness....

Sir free us ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by waveman2: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Take the message and leave the messenger.Most of these guys live in another planet once they are in aso rock that is why they never perform when they get there and only come out to give sermons once they are out.Before 2015 election I told some of my friends that bad leadership was not the problem cos any good leader that gets there will automatically become bad but our main problem was our constitution.We need to do away with our outdated constitution and decide what suits our present realities if not the sermon will only continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by SledgeHammerer: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2023
Obasanjo is one of the greatest disappointment in this regard. He had the opportunity to lay a solid foundation for Nigeria but failed.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by ayo2008: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2023
He(Obasanjo) inclusive, cos he was the architect of the woe the country is right now
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by BabaO2: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2023
This man should just keep quite. Did he do better than any of the past leaders for his almost 9 years he was fortunate to lead the country?
Too rubbish and offensive a man, always acting as if he's better than anyone else.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Inosky(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2023
The poor ones in Nigeria, are the problem of Nigeria. They go any length to defend the criminals ruining Nigeria, you can see that in nairaland also. During election, these criminals give them some stipends to vote for them and they foolishly do that and defend them, even with their blood against genuine candidates that want to serve and better their lives.
Nigeria deserves what is happening to her. And I wish it would be more worst on these foolish poor and wasted semens. They really deserve it.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by availablerichi: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
only a fool and a coward will make this kind of stupid and senseless comment. Only animals reason like you. When poverty and madness have totally consumed people like you you can't think anymore. Obasanjo is a living God that is still alive telling the government the truth in there face. What can your father do you fool? Which other government is better than Obasanjo since democracy? People like you are supposed to be sacrifice to the gods as a burnt offerings. Now I know why your family sees you as the most useless child.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by fxexperts: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2023
talented321:
Mumu you forgot that OBJ was among the people who booted GEJ out of office, but waht can i say about Agbado eaters like you.

inoki247:
Lol shey you count yourself among the disappointment....

After leaving Power they turn to Motivational speaker....

Ordinary 247 electricity, Ibadan Express way, Alot of Federal road you couldn't fix and you're out dere preaching jargons....
OBJ adminiostration was the best Nigeria has ever witnessed, know that and know peace. but what can i say about people like you, suffering and smiling. During OBJ reign Nigeria experienced prosperity. Can we say same of your Buhari and Agbado Tinubu. Even if a saints come to rule you ungrateful lots, it is clear you will never appreciate him. You are all jokers.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by LegacyB: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2023
Obasanjo too is talking……..
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by Guestlander: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2023
I hope baba is not trying to absolve himself from the disappointing performance of the country.
Re: Nigeria Has Disappointed Africa, World — Obasanjo by LegacyB: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2023
fxexperts:
Mumu you forgot that OBJ was among the people who booted GEJ out of office, but waht can i say about Agbado eaters like you.

OBJ adminiostration was the best Nigeria has ever witnessed, know that and know peace. but what can i say about people like you, suffering and smiling. During OBJ reign Nigeria experienced prosperity. Can we say same of your Buhari and Agbado Tinubu. Even if a saints come to rule you ungrateful lots, it is clear you will never appreciate him. You are all jokers.
Funny Nigerian are really funny ! If your are separating OBJ from Tinubu. Then you must be dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Cancels 40% IGR Deduction From Universities / "Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.